Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

• Democracy?

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Dictatorship?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
And what is your point?

Are you trying to argue semantics?

How old are you?
/——/ I’m 72 and know the Founding Fathers wanted to avoid a democracy at all costs. In a democracy there is no electoral college. The popular vote determines the president. That is the Lefts ultimate goal.

As one who isn't casting a vote in November I will maintain we need the electoral college.

You're brainwashed
Pure democracies are mob rule.

The majority trounces on the rights of the minority.
/——/ With 51% of the vote democRATS can reinstate slavery, abolish free speech and gun rights. That is why they keep harping on it.

Do you want to live in a Democracy or a Dictatorship? Those are the only two questions voters need to ask themselves this November.

If you vote for Biden, we have a democracy.

If you vote for Trump, we have a dictatorship.
Two party dumb

Really?

All the Trump trials, the constant weaking of our election integrity, ignoring immigration law, etc etc etc.
Is this a joke? You cannot make up 91 felonies out of thin air. Anyone who says you can, is a taco short of a combo plate.

The elections are free and fair, no matter how Trump tried to illegally influence the election with his fake elector skeem.

I have no idea why you threw immigrants into this discussion, since they have nothing to do with our type of government.

Is this a joke? You cannot make up 91 felonies out of thin air. Anyone who says you can, is a taco short of a combo plate.

The elections are free and fair, no matter how Trump tried to illegally influence the election with his fake elector skeem.

I have no idea why you threw immigrants into this discussion, since they have nothing to do with our type of government.

Sure you can. especially when you take less than a dozen acts and break them down into smaller parts to inflate the charge count.

LOL.

/——/ I’m 72 and know the Founding Fathers wanted to avoid a democracy at all costs. In a democracy there is no electoral college. The popular vote determines the president. That is the Lefts ultimate goal.
So you are saying the Founding Fathers wanted to continue with the monarchy?

Because that's what we will have if Trump gets elected.

So you are saying the Founding Fathers wanted to continue with the monarchy?

Because that's what we will have if Trump gets elected.
/——/ Oh please, stop with the melodrama. It’s tiresome. With three equal but separate branches of government no one can upturn the country into a monarchy.
You sound like an idiot.

Forum List

Back