Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

Do you want a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

• Democracy?

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Dictatorship?

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Third Option: A REPUBLIC. Biden democracy is mob rule - a one party state. No thanks
No, that is not correct. You saying "republic" is just some bullshit attempt to hide the fact that we will be a dictatorship if Trump wins.

Right now we have a democracy. 3 separate branches of government governed by the rule of law. And theoretically, those laws are created by representatives of the majority.

All that goes away if Trump gets elected.

I want zero percent, not even a tinge, of authoritarianism in a leader no matter what the issue.

No, that is not correct. You saying "republic" is just some bullshit attempt to hide the fact that we will be a dictatorship if Trump wins.

Right now we have a democracy. 3 separate branches of government governed by the rule of law. And theoretically, those laws are created by representatives of the majority.

All that goes away if Trump gets elected.
/——/ You libtards are stuck on stupid:

Article 4 – The States
Section 4 – Republican Government​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall
protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature,
or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic
Violence.

Everything going back to following the rule of law might change some things, but the risk of Trump changing much of anything is less because the media will not allow him to get away with anything,.

But Biden does what he wants and he doesn't give a flying-fuck who it screws over in the process.
Does Biden want to prosecute his own son?

Do you want to live in a Democracy or a Dictatorship? Those are the only two questions voters need to ask themselves this November.

If you vote for Biden, we have a democracy.

If you vote for Trump, we have a dictatorship.

I want a Federal Constitutional Representative Republic, which is what we have as a system now, though being corrupted and destroyed from the inside by the left.

/——/ You libtards are stuck on stupid:

Article 4 – The States​

Section 4 – Republican Government​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall
protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature,
or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic
Violence.
And what is your point?

Are you trying to argue semantics?

How old are you?

I want a Federal Constitutional Representative Republic, which is what we have as a system now, though being corrupted and destroyed from the inside by the left.
How is it being corrupted and destroyed by the left?

Neither of those were democracies.

So what are you saying, that you want minority rule? That the minority of Americans should rule over the majority? Is that what you are saying?
They were able to do what they did because the majority of the people supported their actions.
Majority rule is tyranny.

A "Republic" means "of the people" ... and there are a number of different forms ... do we want everybody voting on every little matter? ... or can I give my vote to someone who agrees with me? ...

I'm sad you're being so tormented by Democrats ... have you thought about moving to a Republican state ... may I suggest Idaho ... they're gaining territory and they need settlers, just like you ... bring your guns, you're gonna need them ... Democrats are worse but at least you can kill coyotes ... in Idaho ... you'd love it there ...
I'm from Montana.....and Idaho is just a more populated version of Montana.

Right now I'm fine where I'm at.

I'd move back to Montana but I can't afford it right now

Neither of those were democracies.

So what are you saying, that you want minority rule? That the minority of Americans should rule over the majority? Is that what you are saying?
You're brainwashed
Pure democracies are mob rule.

The majority trounces on the rights of the minority.

Forum List

Back