Do you want Trump to succeed or fail? (POLL)

Do you want Trmp to succeed or fail?

• Succeed by creating better jobs and increasing incomes

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Fail, by creating racial unrest, exploding the Debt, and killing healthcare and the economy

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
I prefer to use the tactic the GOP Congress used for President Obama. Lets ensure Trump is a one term President and use Filibusters, Sabotage and obstruction for the next 4 years. After all this is the way the GOP treated President Obama.

But your theory is fucked up, trump wants basically the same thing as democrats.. Obama didn't want the same thing as republicans.

Whoever wins the Presidency the losing party and winning party-both Congresses must be ready to compromise to get the work done of the American electoral. Is that right or is it wrong?

If not, the America will feel the gridlock in Congress and nothing gets done for all the people of this country.

When Obama won the leaders of the GOP Congress met on the 21 Jan 2009, and they set the plan in motion to make Obama a one term president by using the filibusters to block everything the Dems and Obama wanted to get passed on behalf of the American people for at least 7 years of Obama's 8 years in office. Obama won the electoral college and popular vote twice.

However, the GOP congress didn't care they still obstructed, filibustered, and sabotaged Obama. Despite all the road blocks and lack of statesmanship and cooperation by the entire GOP Congress for 8 long years....Obama will leave office with over 50 percent approval.

The shoe is on the other foot for the GOP Congress and Trump......can they Govern a divided country that is divided by political partisanship and party lines?

I prefer to use the tactic the GOP Congress used for President Obama. Lets ensure Trump is a one term President and use Filibusters, Sabotage and obstruction for the next 4 years. After all this is the way the GOP treated President Obama.

But your theory is fucked up, trump wants basically the same thing as democrats.. Obama didn't want the same thing as republicans.

Whoever wins the Presidency the losing party and winning party-both Congresses must be ready to compromise to get the work done of the American electoral. Is that right or is it wrong?

If not, the America will feel the gridlock in Congress and nothing gets done for all the people of this country.

When Obama won the leaders of the GOP Congress met on the 21 Jan 2009, and they set the plan in motion to make Obama a one term president by using the filibusters to block everything the Dems and Obama wanted to get passed on behalf of the American people for at least 7 years of Obama's 8 years in office. Obama won the electoral college and popular vote twice.

However, the GOP congress didn't care they still obstructed, filibustered, and sabotaged Obama. Despite all the road blocks and lack of statesmanship and cooperation by the entire GOP Congress for 8 long years....Obama will leave office with over 50 percent approval.

The shoe is on the other foot for the GOP Congress and Trump......can they Govern a divided country that is divided by political partisanship and party lines?

So you admit Obama never worked with Congress?

What these quotes of him don't ring a bell?

"get back in the buss"

"I have a pen and a phone"

Obama never knew how to lead but try to divide..

"get back in the buss"

The fucking winner of the presidency asshole was the one to compromise not the other way around.

Just like Reagan with tippy

Just like Bill with Newt

"get back in the buss"

The fucking winner of the presidency asshole was the one to compromise not the other way around.

Just like Bill with Newt

Obama tried to compromise with the GOP Congress but was met with disdain hate. The GOP congress did not want to compromise.

"get back in the buss"

Meh can you back up your claims????? Can you show links where Obama didn't try to compromise with the GOP Congress or is it the other way around!

What will really happen....
And I'm always right...

Trump will stumble through his first 3 years, and lose all his supporters after they figure out he didn't keep one single promise.
Can you point to a post where you were ever right? Pardon my skepticism.
Your question is like asking for proof that the sky is blue.

Trump cannot build a continuous wall along the border in 4 years.
Illegal immigration on the southern border will continue forever.
Trump will not destroy ISIS.
Companies will continue to outsource.

And I'm always right...

Trump will stumble through his first 3 years, and lose all his supporters after they figure out he didn't keep one single promise.

You made predictions and claimed you were always right. I ask for an example and that's like asking for proof the sky is blue?

Simple question to vote on...

As you know the demo_rats, swamp dwellers, the war profiteers have recruited the CIA in order to attempt to depose or murder him.

If he prevails I will support him on those issues which conform to the Constitution , ie,

1- protecting our right to bear arms
2- abolishing the climate agreement
3- preventing WWIII
4- abolishing Obama Hellcare and keeping the government AWAY from healthcare
5. and similar legislation

I want the country to continue it's economic growth regardless of what the Groper Elect does as president.

"get back in the buss"

Just like Bill with Newt

Obama tried to compromise with the GOP Congress but was met with disdain hate. The GOP congress did not want to compromise.

Never do you know what the word compromise means?

Again I gave you two perfect examples and your dumb founded

Yes and no would have been simple.

But I am not voting because it isn't just yes and no.

I want Trump to succeed- hope he turns out to be a great President.

I hope he proves my pre-election predictions horribly wrong.

"get back in the buss"

Just like Bill with Newt

You either learn how to compromise or you endure the Gridlock!!!!

Was this question asked at the beginning of Obama's first term? I think Republicans prayed he would fail, didn't they?

And Obama won by 10 million, not lost by almost 3 million. Jus sayin'

Looks like Republican's prayers were answered then.
Trump will face grid lock and then IMPEACHMENT.

Damn kid you don't know a damn thing do you?

So again what does the democrats don't like Trump about?

They are falling all over now trying to get the working class back.

"get back in the buss"

Just like Bill with Newt

You either learn how to compromise or you endure the Gridlock!!!!

Yes we seen that from Obama the last 8 years and your point being?

"get back in the buss"

Just like Bill with Newt

When?

Where?

Be specific..

And I'm always right...

You made predictions and claimed you were always right. I ask for an example and that's like asking for proof the sky is blue?
Sorry, I see what you're asking....

And it's much easier to list the things I've been wrong about, they are as follows:

And I'm always right...

Sorry, I see what you're asking....

And it's much easier to list the things I've been wrong about, they are as follows:
So you don't have a single example of your predictions panning out after all that chest thumping? What a loser.

Forum List

Back