Does anyone actually TRUST the MSM?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
I mean, they have lied and cajoled too many times. Nick Sandman then we go into that twilight zone thing of Geo. Floyd accidental fentanyl overdose was a murdered magically by knee. Not to mention just how corrupt our entire legal system has become over this.

Last edited:
I mean, they have lied and cajoled too many times. Nick Sandman then we go into that twilight zone thing of Geo. Floyd accidental fentanyl overdose was a murder by knee. Not to mention just how corrupt our entire legal system has become over this.

Modern human beings, save for those living (and surviving) in a few geographically remote places, are raised from birth to death as cattle to be harvested over the span of their "natural" lives. The medical industry harvests us. The insurance industry harvests us. Governments harvest us. Human resource departments harvest us. The clothing, electronics, entertainment and knickknack industries harvest us. Credit bureaus and mortage companies harvest us. Last but certainly not least, news and other media outlets harvest us—harvest our naïveté, our hopes, our dreams and our fear, most of all. In short, trust no one who views you as a herd animal to be raised and harvested for cold, hard cash.

I mean, they have lied and cajoled too many times. Nick Sandman then we go into that twilight zone thing of Geo. Floyd accidental fentanyl overdose was a murdered magically by knee. Not to mention just how corrupt our entire legal system has become over this.
Does anybody trust any media or new outlet completely and have they ever? The word of a politician, a president or a foreign leader? NO. Trust is for children. Why, at your age, would you think people should or did, even?

Does anybody trust any media or new outlet completely and have they ever? The word of a politician, a president or a foreign leader? NO. Trust is for children. Why, at your age, would you think people should or did, even?
I remember as a child listening to the Huntly/Brinkley report. We used to trust that the media had impartial journalistic impulses. That all went out the window when they deliberately lied about Nick Sandman in 2019, say bye bye to all credibility and anything to do with honest open impartial journalism, they killed my trust in THEM. That's on THEM, that is their legacy.

I remember as a child listening to the Huntly/Brinkley report. We used to trust that the media had impartial journalistic impulses. That all went out the window when they deliberately lied about Nick Sandman in 2019, say bye bye to all credibility and anything to do with honest open impartial journalism, they killed my trust in THEM. That's on THEM, that is their legacy.
I did too, but like you said, that was when we were children, young children, at that. Remember the Viet Nam War? I think that did a lot to open my eyes. There were pro and opposition newspapers back long before we were born. Remember the phase "yellow journalism"?

Years ago, I was involved in an "incident" . Blacks, racism, and all that baggage. Well, a white guy accidentally killed a black guy. End of story. Except a bunch of liar black NON witnesses lied and said it was "racial". And the media ran with it. Racism! Hate crime! But it just wasn't true. In 1983. I was an eye witness, that shit never happened. Way before Jesse Smollett. I realized then what a pack of liars the media was.

Lefties trust the MSM. That's all they use to form their perception of the political landscape.

I trusted him

41PT95PcpoL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And him

MV5BZTNlMTE3MTctMjUxYS00ZTQzLWI0MDktZTFlNTAzY2NlYzU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_.jpg

I mean, they have lied and cajoled too many times.

You mean they aren't saying what fox told you.
Nick Sandman then we go into that twilight zone thing of Geo. Floyd accidental fentanyl overdose was a murdered magically by knee.
Not magically idiot. There us clear footage of it and he was judged as murdering him. He was a racist mongrel copper and the man reported it correctly. You disagreed because your a racist bigot.
Not to mention just how corrupt our entire legal system has become over this.
It wasn't corrupt while trump was appointing his preferred judges. Now they didn't reverse the election, suddenly is all corrupt. How convenient you idiot.
Is the actual man the same as the ordinary man?

Years ago, I was involved in an "incident" . Blacks, racism, and all that baggage. Well, a white guy accidentally killed a black guy. End of story. Except a bunch of liar black NON witnesses lied and said it was "racial". And the media ran with it. Racism! Hate crime! But it just wasn't true. In 1983. I was an eye witness, that shit never happened. Way before Jesse Smollett. I realized then what a pack of liars the media was.
So it wasn't Nick or any other partisan BS from left or right of this century. We just are marketed by both sides 24/7 and of course the prevalence of internet media, news, and opinion, so it may seed different, but not much new under the sun, really.

You mean they aren't saying what fox told you.

Not magically idiot. There us clear footage of it and he was judged as murdering him. He was a racist mongrel copper and the man reported it correctly. You disagreed because your a racist bigot.

It wasn't corrupt while trump was appointing his preferred judges. Now they didn't reverse the election, suddenly is all corrupt. How convenient you idiot.
Is the actual man the same as the ordinary man?
You could had just answered, “Yes I do”.

Wow, you need to see a therapist. Or, maybe you don't have a TV set and haven't seen the murder of Mr. Floyd.

As they try and fit Biden for a Nobel Peace Prize over this phony Russia-Ukraine matter.

Forum List

Back