Does Anyone NOT Think Hillary is Corrupt?

In the eyes of the law it is different. Perjury and simply lying are not the same legally.

Nixon lied, Clinton committed perjury. Its very likely that Hillary also committed perjury in the Benghazi hearings.

Obama would love to bring her down, if the FBI finds enough evidence watch Obama and his AG jump on it. Remember the obamas and the Clintons hate each other.

Not talking about eyes of the law. I'm talking about moral relativity...and which one is the worse of two evils....

Dr Grump doesnt care about the law. He doesnt care that a CEO having an affair with a 22yr old staffer would get him fired anywhere immediately. He only cares that Bill Clinton was a Democrat and therefore a good guy and Nixon was a Republican and therefore a bad guy.

I care about the bottom line. Clinton getting a blowjob doesn't bother me. Now if he had told Lewinsky the launch codes while getting his dick sucked, then that is a whole different matter. You might think him getting a blow job is infinitely worse than sending more than 4000 of your fellow Americans off to die (let alone the 100s of 1000s of Afghani and Iraqi civilians). I don't.

:disbelief:
Bubba Clinton lied under oath. The subject of the lie doesn't matter. The crime is lying under oath. The impeachment was proper

For the record, Nixon lied but never under oath.

Hillary used an illegal unsecure personal server to send over 1000 emails containing classified data. She violated national security laws. She should be prosecuted.

Lying is lying to me. An oath means nothing. If you think somebody putting their hand on a bible and lying is somehow different from somebody not putting their hand on the bible and lying, then you're an idiot. A lie, is a lie, is a lie. It is the content of the lie that matters, not a friggin bible.

In the eyes of the law it is different. Perjury and simply lying are not the same legally.

Nixon lied, Clinton committed perjury. Its very likely that Hillary also committed perjury in the Benghazi hearings.

Obama would love to bring her down, if the FBI finds enough evidence watch Obama and his AG jump on it. Remember the obamas and the Clintons hate each other.
Dr Grump doesnt care about the law. He doesnt care that a CEO having an affair with a 22yr old staffer would get him fired anywhere immediately. He only cares that Bill Clinton was a Democrat and therefore a good guy and Nixon was a Republican and therefore a bad guy.

Oh the irony. Rabbi, probably the biggest one sided political hack on USMB (many think he's a paid to post his crap) calling out another poster for being a partisan hack! :disbelief:
Un-fucking-believable!!! :lol:

OK. If you say the proof is coming, I'll believe you. Just like the proof from almost three decades of unfounded accusations that is still on the way. When should we expect all that proof to show up. It's been better than 26 years.

the Clinton corruption is well documented, you are free to ignore it if you choose.

Well documented, and yet you haven't been able to produce one single case where she has been found guilty of anything. Why is that?

Democrats in the White House and Justice Department.

The right wing. Home of NO CONSPIRACY THEORY LEFT BEHIND

Aren't you the lefty that claimed that Bush and Cheney orchestrated 9/11 as an excuse to go to war? speaking of conspiracy theories

That is a proven fact.

Indicted for what? The FBI Has not even stated Hillary is under investigation, that's all right wing propaganda....the Fbi has stated they were reviewing her emails because the IG recommended such, for procedures among the various departments that review classification.... before releasing FOIA requests, and have specifically stated that Clinton is not under criminal investigation as the right wing propagandists proclaim.
She very clearly violated both laws and procedures for classified information. That isnt even in dispute. What else they will find is another question.

Odd that the FBI doesn't seem to agree with you. Which court or investigation proved she violated any law?

Thanks to Hillary deleted all of those e-mails, they have not finished their investigation. Just wait! Then we will see if the Dems refuse to prosecute her, or throw her under the bus.
Simply HOGWASH! :D

She deleted her personal emails, and sent to archive only emails that were government emails.

She FOLLOWED the government procedure for doing such.

The government requires all employees to delete and NOT SEND TO THE GVT ARCHIVES, any emails of the gvt employee that are personal.

The FBI has her server, and has had it since September, which has ALL OF HER EMAILS, including the ones she simply deleted, on her server. Her server was NEVER WIPED CLEAN, as the right wing LIARS and PROPAGANDISTS stated.

Why does SHE get to decide which ones are personal and which ones might contain incriminating information? you cannot be as gullible as you seem to be.

She got to decide because the rules said she was the one responsible for the decision.

Speaking of not being bright enough, how are you and your lib friends going to handle when Hillary gets indicted?

She won't.

the loons always think if they disagree with someone's politics, that person should be indicted or impeached. it's all the brain dead know. that's why the so-called "fiscal conservatives" wasted 70 million dollars of our money going after a blue dress.

they're mentally ill.

Bubba Clinton lied under oath. The subject of the lie doesn't matter. The crime is lying under oath. The impeachment was proper

Hillary used an illegal unsecure personal server to send over 1000 emails containing classified data. She violated national security laws. She should be prosecuted.
Hope you are not too disappointed when it's proven she broke no laws and doesn't end up in Orange.

Speaking of not being bright enough, how are you and your lib friends going to handle when Hillary gets indicted?

She won't.

the loons always think if they disagree with someone's politics, that person should be indicted or impeached. it's all the brain dead know. that's why the so-called "fiscal conservatives" wasted 70 million dollars of our money going after a blue dress.

they're mentally ill.

Hope you are not too disappointed when it's proven she broke no laws and doesn't end up in Orange.

Conspiracy theories work just as well as credible facts for Republicans. They are not looking for an actual conviction, only a chance to keep the accusations going

undermine democracy?????????????? WTF are you smoking? political parties have been spying on each other since 1776, they just got caught that time.

Not saying they haven't. My point is you find it more disturbing that a guy lied under oath about a blow job than you do about somebody who lied (albeit not under oath) about trying to subvert democracy. I know which one has more of an affect on me directly, while the other has no affect on me at all.

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

She violated federal security laws. The Clinton foundation is a corrupt organization that does nothing but enrich the Clintons.

I seriously doubt that the Obama justice dept will prosecute her, after all the Clintons are above the law. they are special people, right?

undermine democracy?????????????? WTF are you smoking? political parties have been spying on each other since 1776, they just got caught that time.

Not saying they haven't. My point is you find it more disturbing that a guy lied under oath about a blow job than you do about somebody who lied (albeit not under oath) about trying to subvert democracy. I know which one has more of an affect on me directly, while the other has no affect on me at all.

now its "subvert democracy". Did the Watergate breakin somehow take away one of your civil rights? if so, which one?
uhhhhh, are you truly serious with this question?

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

Conspiracy theories work just as well as credible facts for Republicans. They are not looking for an actual conviction, only a chance to keep the accusations going

Does the FBI work for the republicans? Does the NY Times? Does CNN? NO? then that's funny because all of them have brought out the corruption of the Clintons and the illegality of Hillary's private server.

uhhhhh, are you truly serious with this question?

yep, which one of YOUR civil rights was taken away when one political party spied on the other one?

We agree that breaking and entering is illegal, but how specifically did that act take away the rights of any American citizen?

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

She violated federal security laws. The Clinton foundation is a corrupt organization that does nothing but enrich the Clintons.

I seriously doubt that the Obama justice dept will prosecute her, after all the Clintons are above the law. they are special people, right?
blah blah blah blah.... simply hogwash.... a broken record of nothingness....

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

are you seawytch's lesbian wife? Because that last post sounds very much like the bullshit that she posted before being put on ignore.

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

Does the FBI work for the republicans? Does the NY Times? Does CNN? NO? then that's funny because all of them have brought out the corruption of the Clintons and the illegality of Hillary's private server.
AGAIN, please show us what the FBI has said on this....you keep mentioning them over and over and over again throughout this thread without one single link showing the FBI saying anything about Hillary that you claim....

ARE YOU BEING PAID to push this conspiracy crap over and over again?

they're mentally ill.

AGAIN, please show us what the FBI has said on this....you keep mentioning them over and over and over again throughout this thread without one single link showing the FBI saying anything about Hillary that you claim....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/01/nearly-1000-clinton-emails-had-classified-info.html

they're mentally ill.

NO, rightwinger is the only paid poster that I know of. His job is to post liberal and dem talking points all day every day. I think he gets 10 cents per post.

She won't.

they're mentally ill.

you see, all you seem to care about is others being unable to prove that she broke laws. What I find curious is how you either ignore the fact or choose to accept the fact that if Hillary has not broken any laws, then she most definitely utilized loopholes in the laws in an effort to gain political expediency. That, in itself, would eliminate her as a viable candidate to anyone that truly cared about electing the right person.
I recall in a thread about Benghazi and her "deleted hard drive" where you claimed that there was not a thread of evidence that she was in anyway at fault and in anyway hiding anything......ignoring the fact, of course, that she, by choice, opted to eliminate the ability to find such evidence by having her hard drive wiped clean.
You really don't care about her possible guilt....you would be happy if any evidence of her guilt was eliminated, be it illegally or otherwise.
That is why I have no issue referring to you as a fraud when you claim to be open minded.

Forum List

Back