Does Anyone Really Think Hillary Will Win?

Well she has to win the Dem nomination first.

Don't know who the Dems will pick if it ain't Hilbat.

Democrats picked a vacuous Senator with no ideas, no experience and no achievements last time to avoid her, it doesn't take much

I mentioned this in another thread - while there's a lot of passionate support for Sanders, I have a tough time believing they'd nominate him, kind of like Ron Paul a few years ago.

That leaves Biden, O'Malley, Webb. Webb pisses off the PC Police with his honesty, so he's out. My guess is Biden, and that could be interesting.

I mentioned this in another thread - while there's a lot of passionate support for Sanders, I have a tough time believing they'd nominate him, kind of like Ron Paul a few years ago.

That leaves Biden, O'Malley, Webb. Webb pisses off the PC Police with his honesty, so he's out. My guess is Biden, and that could be interesting.

Yes, he'd be ungagged, wow, the stupidity we would hear

Well she has to win the Dem nomination first. Don't know who the Dems will pick if it ain't Hilbat.
That leaves Biden, O'Malley, Webb. Webb pisses off the PC Police with his honesty, so he's out. My guess is Biden, and that could be interesting..
Yes, he'd be ungagged, wow, the stupidity we would hear
Well, that's the thing.

First, I very much doubt that many people outside of political geeks know about Biden's reputation for saying goofy stuff. So then it would depend on his ability to keep Crazy Uncle Joe in the closet during the campaign and (especially) debates.

If he can, he has experience and is the freakin' VP.

The latest Hillary polls are out from Quinnipiac and they are frankly terrible. Hillary is losing to all three primary Republican Candidates in Iowa, Virginia, and Colorado.

Not only is she losing to Walker, Bush, and Rubio.....but she is losing by big margins. For example: She is losing to Rubio by 8 points in Colorado and 9 points to Walker and Hillary is losing from between 6-8 points to all three candidates in Iowa.

Perhaps more troubling is as few as 34% of voters find Hillary to be honest and trustworthy. Her favorability rating are also terrible, and range from as low as 33% to 41%.

It is tough to see anyone winning with those numbers. Her is the story from Quinnipiac and the Washington Post.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Sorry Democrats If Hillary Clinton tanks Joe Biden can t save you - The Washington Post

Unless something changes, I'd say Clinton is going to take the election. Right now the republicans are making it easy for her. She doesn't even have to campaign.

The latest Hillary polls are out from Quinnipiac and they are frankly terrible. Hillary is losing to all three primary Republican Candidates in Iowa, Virginia, and Colorado.

Not only is she losing to Walker, Bush, and Rubio.....but she is losing by big margins. For example: She is losing to Rubio by 8 points in Colorado and 9 points to Walker and Hillary is losing from between 6-8 points to all three candidates in Iowa.

Perhaps more troubling is as few as 34% of voters find Hillary to be honest and trustworthy. Her favorability rating are also terrible, and range from as low as 33% to 41%.

It is tough to see anyone winning with those numbers. Her is the story from Quinnipiac and the Washington Post.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Sorry Democrats If Hillary Clinton tanks Joe Biden can t save you - The Washington Post

Unless something changes, I'd say Clinton is going to take the election. Right now the republicans are making it easy for her. She doesn't even have to campaign.

Its a good thing "she doesn't even have to campaign".

Everywhere she campaigns, she loses votes.

Webb is the best candidate that the dems have. But he is too honest and truthful for the DNC. Plugs is a clown, the hildebeast is a terrible candidate, Sanders is an old fool, and O'Malley is a nobody. The dem power brokers have a real mess on their hands thanks to obozo the great.

Sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions, either in a debate or a real interview. She will probably blow or say something really stupid. She actually is not very smart.

As I said, we are handing it to her.

Sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions, either in a debate or a real interview. She will probably blow or say something really stupid. She actually is not very smart.

Wishful thinking does not win elections. She is an experienced speaker and she has an entire team behind her. Basing our strategy on the assumption that she will blow it is a surefire way to lose.

As I said, we are handing it to her.

Yes, she's unbeatable, just like eight years ago, you're totally right

Wishful thinking does not win elections. She is an experienced speaker and she has an entire team behind her. Basing our strategy on the assumption that she will blow it is a surefire way to lose.

Duck approved, it's the highest endorsement! Wow, Hillary is unbeatable, I'd stick with her

the strategy is that she is a terrible candidate. 60-70% of americans consider her dishonest and untrustworthy. The DNC is desperately looking for a way to dump her. Even they know that she is a loser thats why they dumped her in 08 for the incompetent black guy who was a good speech reader and nothing more.

the strategy is that she is a terrible candidate. 60-70% of americans consider her dishonest and untrustworthy. The DNC is desperately looking for a way to dump her. Even they know that she is a loser thats why they dumped her in 08 for the incompetent black guy who was a good speech reader and nothing more.

So the strategy is to lose.

So the strategy is to lose.

of course not, let the bitch speak, let the public hear her as much as possible. She will self destruct, but the GOP also needs to pick a strong ticket. Thats why I favor Kasich/Rubio.

What happened to Statistheilhitler? He kept promising us Hillary would win because she was beating all the GOP candidates?
The truth is with Sanders gaining respectibility more people are willing to jump off the Hillary wagon.

Forum List

Back