Does Anyone Really Think Hillary Will Win?

Funny....but when Scat posted bullshit a year ago saying Hillary would win in a landslide the numbers were great (see my sig).

Now the numbers aren't good because there too far out? :lol: Sorry...fail. :D
I've followed politics here for decades. I care when it matters, which isn't this summer but next, and not during the summer either.

Mumkay. But Hillary's history is the more she campaigns and is out amongst the voters the lower her polling numbers go.

You do remember 2008.....don't you? :D

The folks do not like or trust Hillary. Unless she gets a personality transplant I don't see that changing...do you?
There is no one else worth bothering with. Like her or not, the office is hers, if she wants it that is.

Not if she loses key battleground states as Quinnipiac is suggesting. You are right, there is a long time until the election, but Hillary is at saturation level. She is known by everyone.

Tough for someone who has been in the public eye for decades to change people's minds at this point. Very tough, and frankly, I do not see it happening. The more she campaigns, the lower her poll numbers go. It happened in 2008 when she was "inevitable," and it is happening now.
She doesn't have to change minds. She is known, so her numbers are low. The more the GOP bozos talk, the less people like them. That's the game, get hip to it.

Rubio and Walker are very formidable candidates who are currently beating Hillary in key battleground States. Anyone who takes them lightly is foolish. Media reports suggest Hillary is particularly worried about Rubio.

She should be.

I've followed politics here for decades. I care when it matters, which isn't this summer but next, and not during the summer either.

Mumkay. But Hillary's history is the more she campaigns and is out amongst the voters the lower her polling numbers go.

The folks do not like or trust Hillary. Unless she gets a personality transplant I don't see that changing...do you?
There is no one else worth bothering with. Like her or not, the office is hers, if she wants it that is.

Not if she loses key battleground states as Quinnipiac is suggesting. You are right, there is a long time until the election, but Hillary is at saturation level. She is known by everyone.

Tough for someone who has been in the public eye for decades to change people's minds at this point. Very tough, and frankly, I do not see it happening. The more she campaigns, the lower her poll numbers go. It happened in 2008 when she was "inevitable," and it is happening now.
She doesn't have to change minds. She is known, so her numbers are low. The more the GOP bozos talk, the less people like them. That's the game, get hip to it.

Rubio and Walker are very formidable candidates who are currently beating Hillary in key battleground States. Anyone who takes them lightly is foolish. Media reports suggest Hillary is particularly worried about Rubio.

She should be.
Who? Oh yeah, that wetback. Yeah, not worried, and there's no reason to be. Stop reading right-wing crap websites and start reading American political history instead. That will be a much use of your time for the next year.

She should be.
Who? Oh yeah, that wetback. Yeah, not worried, and there's no reason to be. Stop reading right-wing crap websites and start reading American political history instead. That will be a much use of your time for the next year.

Your racial slur is interesting but it is in error. "Wetback" refers to Mexicans. Rubio is a Cuban American. :)

I think it's great you are not worried about Rubio who is young, charismatic, and appealing. Basically, he is everything HiIlary is not.

Political history suggests a Rubio or Walker type will win (think Jack Kennedy vs old sour Nixon).

But I get it....you're all in for the bitter old grandma. We'll see how that works out. :)

She should be.

Your racial slur is interesting but it is in error. "Wetback" refers to Mexicans. Rubio is a Cuban American. :)

I think it's great you are not worried about Rubio who is young, charismatic, and appealing. Basically, he is everything HiIlary is not.

Political history suggests a Rubio or Walker type will win (think Jack Kennedy vs old sour Nixon).

But I get it....you're all in for the bitter old grandma. We'll see how that works out. :)
The GOP tried young and dumb, we got Bush. Now they want Reagan II, and can't find him, not to mention, they wouldn't elect him now. He's too normal.

She should be.

So we need a different slur for Rubio?

cubans

Slur
Represents Reason & Origins
Balsero Cubans Spanish for "rafter"
Boat Rower Cubans Many people from Cuba attempt to sneak into the United States via rafts and boats.
Cube Cubans Self-Explanitory
Desi Cubans Reference to Desi Arnaz.
Island Beaner Cubans Widely used in Florida to describe Cubans
Langosta/Langostina Cubans Means "Lobster", slang for Cuban women because like the lobster they carry all their meat in the tail
Oye Cubans (Pronounced "o-yay") Derogatory term used by non-Cubans. Derived from their frequent and rude use of the word "oye" in conversation. Means "hey," or "hey you."
Rafter Cubans Rafting across the Atlantic to the illegally enter the US. Also: Raft Jockey, Raft Captain, Raft Monkey, etc
Saltwater ****** Cubans Immigrants who come to America by boats or ships (or rafts).
Salty Cubans Cubans Who Have Recently Arrived To The U.S.. They're salty because of all the days they were on the Ocean water.
The Racial Slur Database

I think I like Island Beaner, Rafter/Raft Monkey, or Saltwater N1gger the best. :lmao:

She should be.

cubans

Slur
Boat Rower Cubans Many people from Cuba attempt to sneak into the United States via rafts and boats.
Langosta/Langostina Cubans Means "Lobster", slang for Cuban women because like the lobster they carry all their meat in the tail
Oye Cubans (Pronounced "o-yay") Derogatory term used by non-Cubans. Derived from their frequent and rude use of the word "oye" in conversation. Means "hey," or "hey you."
Rafter Cubans Rafting across the Atlantic to the illegally enter the US. Also: Raft Jockey, Raft Captain, Raft Monkey, etc
Saltwater ****** Cubans Immigrants who come to America by boats or ships (or rafts).
Salty Cubans Cubans Who Have Recently Arrived To The U.S.. They're salty because of all the days they were on the Ocean water.

I think I like Island Beaner, Rafter/Raft Monkey, or Saltwater N1gger the best. :lmao:
I like Saltwater ******...

She should be.

cubans

Slur
The Racial Slur Database

Paint My House needs to up his game. I mean...Wetback? That shit is old. But Island Beaner......:thup: :lol:

She should be.

cubans

Slur

I like Saltwater ******, especially since his father bribed his way out of Cuba to get here. And he lies about how he got started here, not to mention that he abandoned his young son in Canada and two older daughters before that the dirtbag.

I thought you just said you barely knew who Rubio was? :D Like I said...Dems are very worried about Rubio and Walker....and for damn good reason.

She should be.

cubans

Slur
The Racial Slur Database

Paint My House needs to up his game. I mean...Wetback? That shit is old. But Island Beaner......:thup: :lol:
I'm going with Saltwater ******, for now.

She should be.

cubans

Slur

I like Saltwater ******, especially since his father bribed his way out of Cuba to get here. And he lies about how he got started here, not to mention that he abandoned his young son in Canada and two older daughters before that the dirtbag.

I thought you just said you barely knew who Rubio was? :D Like I said...Dems are very worried about Rubio and Walker....and for damn good reason.
I was thinking of Cruz. I get my wetbacks confused sometimes, they all look alike.

yQnnzj5.jpg

The latest Hillary polls are out from Quinnipiac and they are frankly terrible. Hillary is losing to all three primary Republican Candidates in Iowa, Virginia, and Colorado.

Not only is she losing to Walker, Bush, and Rubio.....but she is losing by big margins. For example: She is losing to Rubio by 8 points in Colorado and 9 points to Walker and Hillary is losing from between 6-8 points to all three candidates in Iowa.

Perhaps more troubling is as few as 34% of voters find Hillary to be honest and trustworthy. Her favorability rating are also terrible, and range from as low as 33% to 41%.

It is tough to see anyone winning with those numbers. Her is the story from Quinnipiac and the Washington Post.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Sorry Democrats If Hillary Clinton tanks Joe Biden can t save you - The Washington Post

No. I don't think that skank can win. She's nowhere near as popular as her backers think she is.

Depends on who the GOP fields but I doubt Hilbat could win. Only a Dem who'd vote for Jack the Ripper because he was a Dem would vote for that useless POS.

The latest Hillary polls are out from Quinnipiac and they are frankly terrible. Hillary is losing to all three primary Republican Candidates in Iowa, Virginia, and Colorado.

Not only is she losing to Walker, Bush, and Rubio.....but she is losing by big margins. For example: She is losing to Rubio by 8 points in Colorado and 9 points to Walker and Hillary is losing from between 6-8 points to all three candidates in Iowa.

First, these polls show close to 20% undecided, which renders them meaningless.

secondly, Hillary could win without these three states.

Third, Hillary is pretty much a known quantity. The other three aren't as well known.

Fourth- The poorest preformer of the three is Bush, and that's going to be your nominee.

There is now considerable doubt as to whether Mrs. Clinton can even win the Democratic nomination.

She is carrying enormous baggage--crook, liar, incompetent, unhealthy, mean-spirited--the coattail riding wife of a philandering ex-president...but then you look at her competitors and you find the cast from One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest.

An avowed Socialist, Pocahontas (a true raving Loon), the ex-Mayor of rotting Baltimore who proved himself a particular Chicken-Shit for apologizing to Black Radicals for saying "All Lives Matter"....and Uncle Joe!

Just WOW.

Those new polls were pretty shocking. I admit I'm lousy at predicting political stuff, but holy crap.

The Dems know they have a problem, but maybe they're thinking that the debates during the general will help her.

Pretty fun watching the two different types of craziness from both parties, gotta admit.

Those new polls were pretty shocking. I admit I'm lousy at predicting political stuff, but holy crap.

The Dems know they have a problem, but maybe they're thinking that the debates during the general will help her.

Pretty fun watching the two different types of craziness from both parties, gotta admit.

The debates will kill her, she's an unpleasant woman and the media can't hide her from that in a debate

The debates will kill her, she's an unpleasant woman and the media can't hide her from that in a debate
Truth be told, I was actually thinking about that when I wrote it. The theory that the more people see her the less they like her seems to be holding.

Maybe something else to her advantage is the fact that the eventual GOP nominee will be beat to shit by the nominating process. That might be a higher probability.

Truth be told, I was actually thinking about that when I wrote it. The theory that the more people see her the less they like her seems to be holding.

Maybe something else to her advantage is the fact that the eventual GOP nominee will be beat to shit by the nominating process. That might be a higher probability.

I agree sort of, nominating processes are always like that. It's a big advantage a sitting President has. Hillary's going to take it hard from the lesser Dems as well trying to catch her

Forum List

Back