Does Biden and the Democrats know what harm they are doing?

Which begs the question: 81 million people supposedly voted for Biden. I don't believe it. And here we are, Economic and societal collapse brought on by liberal democrat policies. And now, persecution of political rivals. (Trump). Democrats are doing this. How do we address this? This has to end.

Sux to be you... trying (and failing) to defend the Indefensible... and making veiled threats behind the safety of an internet keyboard... :banghead:
I think when red states national guard provide sanctuary for Donald Trump, you guys can make that decision to attack or not heheh.. I’ll meet you in Tennessee heheh

You made us. And trust this: we are just getting started.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.
You have been conned... Bigly... and the MAGA pu$$ie$ you hang with haven't got the ball$ to do more than fantasize about violence against political opponents.

But that's a fine example of Hyper-MAGA anti-democratic un-American Brown Shirt Red Cap aspirations...

Another graduate of Trump Trailer-Trash University... it's motto? ... "I love the un-educated" ... :auiqs.jpg: ( of course you do, Donny )

Last edited:
You have been conned... Bigly... and the MAGA pu$$ie$ you hang with haven't got the ball$ to do more than fantasize about violence against political opponents.

Another graduate of Trump Trailer-Trash University...
It will never get to violence, because you won’t do anything but talk . Lol like most lefties .. hot air jack smith lol

Real "skeeered" now... you pu$$ie$ aren't going to do jack-$hit... :laughing0301:
We just do what democrats did ,create a sanctuary state for falsely accused former presidents of the United States. Then what are you going to do? Nothing lol,, Trump will make Mar-a-Lago at the New White House .. maybe Fani can come try to arrest him lol

It will never get to violence, because you won’t do anything but talk . Lol like most lefties .. hot air jack smith lol
We talk. And put the orange asshole away for good. Take a good look at his fat ass, you won't recognize him once we are done with him.

Forum List

Back