Does Biden want WWIII?

The globalists want Russia to kneel to them. Joe is a habitual liar. If he was Pinocchio, his nose would circle the earth and lodge in his ass.
Biden's been a loyal bootlicker for the richest one percent for the last fifty years; he confirmed his devotion at the Carlyle Hotel in 2019:

Biden promises wealthy donors he would not 'demonize' the rich

"Former Vice President Joe Biden told a room of affluent New York donors on Tuesday night that he doesn’t think it’s appropriate to 'demonize' the rich.

"'You know, what I’ve found is rich people are just as patriotic as poor people. Not a joke. I mean, we may not want to demonize anybody who has made money,' Biden told about 100 donors at the Carlyle Hotel on the Upper East Side, multiple media outlets reported.

"'We can disagree in the margins, but the truth of the matter is it’s all within our wheelhouse and nobody has to be punished. No one’s standard of living will change,' he continued, addressing a well-heeled group, including former Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, former Deputy Treasury Secretary Roger Altman, and Goldman Sachs Chief Financial Officer Stephen Scherr, according to reports."

You’re trying to lump President Trump in with BJ, W, and Obama bin Biden?

President Trump didn’t push for any wars, started no new wars, and drastically reduced the ones he inherited. The Deep State hated him for that. All those other idiots took their orders from the Deep State without question.
Rich people love war, some more than others.
Trump had four years to end the war in Afghanistan.
His drone strikes killed more civilians that Obama's.
He sent weapons to Ukraine that made the current bloodbath worse.
That said, I suspect he would end the Ukraine cash cow much sooner than any Democrat; although that comes with well-documented risks:
642781467b083.image.jpg

How would you react if Trump ended the same way as JFK?

Yea, he changed his mind and wants to start a war with Russia.
Russia started the war, if it escalates it’s on them. IMO, Putin is looking for a face-saving way to get out.

How would you react if Trump ended the same way as JFK?
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me. He has already shown America we can do just fine without all the warmongering and CIA ops to install puppet governments. I think they will throw him in jail for one of their imagined crimes. If not, then he will be a target.

He pretty much did. He had us down to 2500 troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a peace plan in place and a plan to withdraw.
Biden should've pulled out in the dead of winter instead of waiting for summer. It seems like Trump had similar opportunities?

We’ve invaded plenty of sovereign nations. Also helped overthrow governments in sovereign democracies, like Ukraine’s old government.
I didn’t say sovereign nations and your second example wasn’t even a war! :rolleyes-41:

Ooooh, the “gallows” not big enough to hang a midget.

It’s so scary!

View attachment 787805
Would it have been scarier if Black Lives Matter had trashed the US Capitol?

More than 50 police officers were hurt at pro-Trump riot at the Capitol that also killed 4

"At least 50 police officers were injured in the Capitol riot that also killed four people after supporters of President Trump invaded the building to prevent the confirmation of Joe Biden’s electoral victory."

Forum List

Back