Does it bother you that our entire government is based on forcing people via gunpoint

I feel it is quite unjust and immoral to force people at gunpoint to follow any agenda, no matter how well intentioned or successful it may or may not be.

The government does not need a gun in your face, that's old school. Now, it's done psychologically; less violent, more effective. Someday the people of this country are gonna realize that the government doesn't give a lick about them. It's interested in its own power, keeping it and expanding it wherever possible. I will fight for my country, but, not for my government.

Without government, YOU have no claim on this country, as the original inhabitants and their nation states would supercede you. Get off your butt, get involved in your local politics in order to send representatives to change laws you don't like. If you don't want to do this, don't complain as to what comes down the pike.

You asked for an example of what the government has forced me to do "at gunpoint" that is against my moral/social/economic values.
I gave one.
:dunno:

See folks, once you take this right wing blow hards to task introduce FACTS and the logic derived from them, they just deteriorate into mindless parrots. Unless this clown learns to shoot straight and honestly debate, I'll just leave him to his squawkings.

So are you denying that the government controls via force and the threat of force?

I'm stating for the willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn that government has the RIGHT to enforce LAWS that have been agreed upon by the representatives of the people via a majority vote.

At one time slavery was legal....now it's not.

Got that? Good. Now maybe you have the guts to answer the questions that our misguided Shooter doesn't.

Forced to let them take upwards of 30% of my income, therefor them taking ownership over 30% of my time and labor.

There are more but I'll keep it simple. Basically, anything I want to to that isn't harming other people, yet I am prohibited from doing.

And just how do you expect for all the utilities and resources that are the "commons" to be used by you to be paid for? Taxes pay for the military, roads, water purification and distribution, emergency medical treatment, food inspection, quality enforcement for all the products you use, etc., etc.

Your last statement is (again) vague...but can only be applied to wanting to smoke marijuana as a recreation. Well, alcohol was once prohibited...now it's not. It's up to the PEOPLE to change the laws.....and depending upon detrimental effect to parts of the populace, "bad" laws eventually get changed.

So essentially, your "at gunpoint" statement is at best an exaggeration.

Most "commons" are local or state issues. This thread is assumingly dealing with federal.

States provide for the commons via federal subsidies, you know. The biggest hand out for assistance from the federal coffers are red states.

And the people don't always have this say in laws that you're talking about. There's plenty of people who collectively want marijuana legalized...yet no action from the federal government. Perhaps they haven't organized the effort well enough, who knows, but there's been less people who've gotten more out of the government in other situations.

And your point? Because our system of gov't is suppose to work on majority vote or proving that a want is necessary and/or vital and just. As you surmized...perhpas hey haven't organized enough.

Back to square one, "just how do you expect for all the utilities and resources that are the "commons" to be used by you to be paid for? Taxes pay for the military, roads, water purification and distribution, emergency medical treatment, food inspection, quality enforcement for all the products you use, etc., etc."

See folks, once you take this right wing blow hards to task introduce FACTS and the logic derived from them, they just deteriorate into mindless parrots. Unless this clown learns to shoot straight and honestly debate, I'll just leave him to his squawkings.

So are you denying that the government controls via force and the threat of force?

I'm stating for the willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn that government has the RIGHT to enforce LAWS that have been agreed upon by the representatives of the people via a majority vote.

Got that? Good. Now maybe you have the guts to answer the questions that our misguided Shooter doesn't.

I never claimed I have been forced at gunpoint to do anything.

But hey the fucking cops will just break into a house on a bogus warrant and shoot people but I guess that doesn't count after all you are reading from the control freak handbook

But hey the fucking cops will just break into a house on a bogus warrant and shoot people but I guess that doesn't count after all you are reading from the control freak handbook

The libertarian handbook would be far worse.

I'm not a libertarian so what's your point?

But hey let's just throw the fourth amendment out with the second after all people should welcome searches by armed swat teams if they have nothing to hide right?

I feel it is quite unjust and immoral to force people at gunpoint to follow any agenda, no matter how well intentioned or successful it may or may not be.

The government does not need a gun in your face, that's old school. Now, it's done psychologically; less violent, more effective. Someday the people of this country are gonna realize that the government doesn't give a lick about them. It's interested in its own power, keeping it and expanding it wherever possible. I will fight for my country, but, not for my government.

Everything government does is ultimately backed up with a gun. Government tries to hide that fact as much as possible, but only the gullible are fooled.

Last edited:
Without government, YOU have no claim on this country, as the original inhabitants and their nation states would supercede you. Get off your butt, get involved in your local politics in order to send representatives to change laws you don't like. If you don't want to do this, don't complain as to what comes down the pike.

In other words, might makes right? Is that what you're saying?

I'll complain whenever I feel like it. Democracy doesn't make the use of force moral.

Really? where does this "right" come from? Is a lynching moral? After all, the majority of a town agrees to it.

According to your theory, slavery was perfectly moral and ethical when it was legal.

I'm not a libertarian so what's your point?

But hey let's just throw the fourth amendment out with the second after all people should welcome searches by armed swat teams if they have nothing to hide right?

Another broadbrush libertarian statement with no evidence. So pwnd.

Slavery was, is, and will be wrong.

No one has the right to steal other another's personality and fruits of his or her labor.

You have been duped by your government to pick sides in a political mind fu*k. The reality taichiliberal, is that the big wealthy business interests that own and control the media brainwashing you everyday telling you what to think, what to believe, what to buy and what
political party you should vote in. As the old saying goes divide and conquer.

Your vote means nothing, nothing, not a g-d damn thing. I bet you think this is a two party system, don't you? The fact is we are not a democracy, if you know your political theory we are a polyarchy. A one party system (the business party) which happens to have two factions. Every two and four years the hoi polloi gets to pick which criminals they want for another four years. Think critically, think for yourself, think outside the box. Don't be led down the low road with the rest of the sheeple.

I tried bros. They know what's up, cuz I've told them, they dont care. They might even enjoy being coerced.

I tried bros. They know what's up, cuz I've told them, they dont care. They might even enjoy being coerced.

Of course they do. Liberals are boot licking worms who are thrilled at the idea of self-immolation. talking sense to them is an exercise in futility. Ridicule is the only thing that has any noticeable impact on their thinking.

Last edited:

Everyone can enjoy fascism, no one is exempt from its appeal. Ever hear of The Third Wave Experiment?

Some people love being coerced and ordered around, it's called Slave Mentality.

It's not exclusive to liberals. Conservatives are more prone to accept fascism and being obedient unto the most extreme authority. A great example of this would be Nazi Germany. Liberalism was suppressed because it threatened Hitler's far right agenda.

fascism isn't right-wing. it's left-wing.

Forum List

Back