Does the GOP wish Obama left the country the way Bush left it.

Approximate 60% of our corporations are pass-through corporations and pay no corporate income tax.

You're referring to S Corps and LLCs. They are mostly the small corps, they aren't 60% of the market
Seventy percent of partnership and S corporation revenue goes to big
businesses.

Seventy percent of partnership income comes from the financial industry and
holding companies.

Seventy percent of partnership and S corporation income goes to the top 1
percent of U.S. households by income.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...hyp0cc1h9nLAFQeyw&sig2=bRl5LjpiwPJp5sa0HP3b6w

Um ... how is that money not being taxed? It goes through to owners INCOME statements. They have to pay massive taxes on that. The top 1% pay 40% of all taxes and the top 5% pay 60%. And you're claiming that's tax free? Geez, Al Jazzera, you have to pay more attention
No need to lie about what I said, which was that 60% of our corporations pay no corporate income tax, nothing more.

You are lying, their owners pay income tax for the corporate earnings as well as a plethora of other taxes

Corporate Income Tax: Most Large Profitable U.S. Corporations Paid Tax but Effective Tax Rates Differed Significantly from the Statutory Rate

What GAO Found
In each year from 2006 to 2012, at least two-thirds of all active corporations had no federal income tax liability.

You're full of shit per usual. Please provide a link.

I'm not showing you that labor participation is going down because people can't find jobs. I don't do research for lazy asses like you, particularly ones who aren't debating in good faith., If you cared, you'd Google it yourself like I do all the time. I always have two tabs open when I post, the second is to do research before posting anything like you just did
You are in no way "debating in good faith".
It's your assertion and your burden to cite proof. If you can't then I will assume you are unable. I believe the colloquial term is "Kazzing".

That's fauns term. He has a gay obsession with me. He follows me around all the time mindlessly repeating that. This is your chance to go on my ignore list. Say kazzing one more time. Come up with your own material. This isn't a playground no matter how much you miss those. As stupid as liberals are, only two other liberals took up his obsession with that particular playground chant. The true dumbest of the dumb
Apparently you've earned it and I can see why.
The burden is still yours.

I don't Google what is in the news every day for people just because you don't like it because it doesn't help Democrats. People are dropping out of the work force and labor participation is low. Here's what you do. Open a tab and Google. Again, I keep a tab open all the time for that reason. I've never asked a question like you did without searching myself first, ever.

But that's why I'm a self supporting libertarian and you're a greedy collectivist

Then link from your open tab dope. You make dumb assertions and never cite a source when called on it. That means you have no credibility.

Approximate 60% of our corporations are pass-through corporations and pay no corporate income tax.

You're referring to S Corps and LLCs. They are mostly the small corps, they aren't 60% of the market
businesses.

holding companies.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...hyp0cc1h9nLAFQeyw&sig2=bRl5LjpiwPJp5sa0HP3b6w

Um ... how is that money not being taxed? It goes through to owners INCOME statements. They have to pay massive taxes on that. The top 1% pay 40% of all taxes and the top 5% pay 60%. And you're claiming that's tax free? Geez, Al Jazzera, you have to pay more attention

That would then be personal income tax, not corporate tax.

Exactly, which shows that the statement that corporations don't pay taxes is a lie. I've owned three corporations, still own one. All were S corps. I pay taxes up the wazoo

WTF are you talking about? They're two different things dope. If you truly ever owned a corp you would know the difference quite clearly.

You didn't answer the question in any way.

It's an ambiguous question. A lot of forces act on wages

Not ambiguous in any way. If there are many then give your best summary as you believe it.

So you ask a simplistic question and I point out it's more complicated than that, you want me to do the work to define the variables that make up your point. Pass, do your own work

That's right. It's so simplistic but you are unable to give a brief summary. I believe you're dodging and really have no idea or no good answer.

I said your question was simplistic, can't you even read? Government schools, huh?

I see now. You get yourself cornered and rather than just drop it or find a solid answer, you hem and haw and argue. In other words, "Kazzing". It's a very apt description.

"Does the GOP wish 0bama left the country the way Bush left it?"

That isn't ideal but yes, because it's way worse now.
Oh, cite all the statistics you think are worse now than they were in January, 2009...

businesses.

holding companies.

Exactly, which shows that the statement that corporations don't pay taxes is a lie. I've owned three corporations, still own one. All were S corps. I pay taxes up the wazoo
Because the corporations don't, as I said.

So seriously, when the corporation gives me the profits and the tax bill and I pay the taxes for the corporation with the revenue from the corporation, that isn't the corporation paying taxes? And unemployment taxes, property taxes, business licenses, ... those aren't corporations paying taxes either because they aren't called the "corporate tax?" You're a stupid mother fucker

^In no way a business owner.

Because the corporations don't, as I said.

So seriously, when the corporation gives me the profits and the tax bill and I pay the taxes for the corporation with the revenue from the corporation, that isn't the corporation paying taxes? And unemployment taxes, property taxes, business licenses, ... those aren't corporations paying taxes either because they aren't called the "corporate tax?" You're a stupid mother fucker

^In no way a business owner.
He thinks setting up a lemonade stand in front of his trailer is a business.

Last edited:
"This legislation established an "affordable housing" loan purchase mandate for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and that mandate was to be regulated by HUD. Initially, the 1992 legislation required that 30% or more of Fannie's and Freddie's loan purchases be related to "affordable housing" (borrowers who were below normal lending standards). However, HUD was given the power to set future requirements, and HUD soon increased the mandates. This encouraged "subprime" mortgages. (See HUD Mandates, below.)"

Government policies and the subprime mortgage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1999, President Bill Clinton signed into law Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed portions of the Glass-Steagall Act. Economist Joseph Stiglitz criticized the repeal of the Act. He called its repeal the "culmination of a $300 million lobbying effort by the banking and financial services industries..." He believes it contributed to this crisis because the risk-taking culture of investment banking dominated the more risk-averse commercial banking culture, leading to increased levels of risk-taking and leverage during the boom period.[17]"

You lose son.
Repealing those portions of the Glass-Steagall Act was a mistake, a mistake that the GOP had six long years to correct. Why didn't they?

"This legislation established an "affordable housing" loan purchase mandate for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and that mandate was to be regulated by HUD. Initially, the 1992 legislation required that 30% or more of Fannie's and Freddie's loan purchases be related to "affordable housing" (borrowers who were below normal lending standards). However, HUD was given the power to set future requirements, and HUD soon increased the mandates. This encouraged "subprime" mortgages. (See HUD Mandates, below.)"

Government policies and the subprime mortgage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1999, President Bill Clinton signed into law Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed portions of the Glass-Steagall Act. Economist Joseph Stiglitz criticized the repeal of the Act. He called its repeal the "culmination of a $300 million lobbying effort by the banking and financial services industries..." He believes it contributed to this crisis because the risk-taking culture of investment banking dominated the more risk-averse commercial banking culture, leading to increased levels of risk-taking and leverage during the boom period.[17]"

You lose son.
Repealing those portions of the Glass-Steagall Act was a mistake, a mistake that the GOP had six long years to correct. Why didn't they?
Why would the GOP repeal it? It was their bill.

Gramm ...... conservative Republican
Leach ........ conservative Republican
Bliley ......... conservative Republican

You lose son.
Dems held congress the last 6 years.

Why would the GOP repeal it? It was their bill.
Are you suggesting that Republicans were the architects of the bill that rolled back Glass-Steagall, and now blame Clinton 42 for the consequences of rolling back Glass-Steagall? That would mean that they're dishonest and hypocritical, that they themselves are holding the smoking gun.

The Fed is now $4.5 Trillion in debt supporting the Obama economic Biggest Bubble Ever. Yes, I wish Obama would have left it like is was $14Trillion ago

"Does the GOP wish 0bama left the country the way Bush left it?"

That isn't ideal but yes, because it's way worse now.
Oh, cite all the statistics you think are worse now than they were in January, 2009...

We have Obamacare, more illegals, a sluggish economy, illegal refugees that could be terrorists, rampant racism, and we are more divided than we ever were.

You lose son.
Do any of you rightards know anything?

Which 6 years would that be?

Last edited:
A lot longer than that, depending on what period of our history you're referring to. Could you be more vague?

If you mean these past six years, we're talking about Frank-Dodd now, a work in progress, still incompletely written as the powerful banking lobby constantly interjects its special interest positions. That bill goes a long way towards reestablishing the framework and safeguards that kept the wolf from the door for 70 years, since the last time the Republicans damn near destroyed our economy.

Bush left behind a disaster, and no amount of spin, deflection or denial can change that fact.
Unfortunately for you FACTS can.

Liberals all concede that the economy began to decline the last 2 years under bush. Hmmmm, what could have happened to cause that those last 2 years? Oh yeah, THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER CONGRESS....which means THEY took over the budget, took over the spending, took over the economy. The economy Barry inherited was the one his fellow Democrats created for him!

(Funny how BUSH is to blame for HIS economy run by Democrats but libs say Obama's economy belongs to the GOP CONGRESS. :p Ya can't have it both ways, Mac.)

Bush added $2.5 Trillion to the debt over 6 years, that included 9/11/01, the economic aftermath, and 2 wars. After the Democrats took over Congress they added $1.5 Trillion in only 2 years. When Barry walked into office he added nearly $1 Trillion himself in one shot with the (Non-)Stimulus Bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-ONLY pork.

Barry called Bush Un-Patriotic for adding $4 Trillion over 8 years ($2.5 Trillion over 6 years) then added nearly $7 Trillion in only 4 years.

When you - IF you - ever decide to be honest with yourself you will see your current opinion / excuse is BS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back