Does The Left Really Think That We Really Care If Trump Is Considered A Convicted Felon?

It just means that Trump is subject to the law like the rest of us. He’s not one of the elite establishment politicians who can openly get away with murder.

Yeah but the problem is that this is all just a witch hunt. Notice that all of the indictments stopped directly before and after he was nearly assassinated?

Because the way that they keep bringing it up it's like they think that that's going to stop us from voting for him. That and he's broken nearly all of the ten commandments. It's like duh! What do you expect he's not Jesus. 🙄
Well, I mean, they are not wrong. I would never vote for a convicted felon in any other circumstance, but this is all brought on by lawfare.

The left telegraphed their intentions 9 years ago, so I recognize this for exactly what it is, which means it’s all meaningless.

Because the way
Of course we know you don't care.

We know you Trump cultists suckle at the anus of corruption.

Then you come here to tell us how wonderful it tastes.

Then you announce how much you hate anyone who isn't smooching corrupt keisters with as much gusto as you do.

You've made it very clear how you hate anything that's good and decent.

Because the way that they keep bringing it up it's like they think that that's going to stop us from voting for him. That and he's broken nearly all of the ten commandments. It's like duh! What do you expect he's not Jesus. 🙄
Has the FBI visited you yet?

No. They just mock you for it.

Remember, republicans used to claim to be the party of law and order.

You've made it very clear how you hate anything that's good and decent.

Please tell me how democrats love anything good and decent when they're allowing young girls and women to be beat up, raped, and murdered.

1726356139173.jpeg

It just means that Trump is subject to the law like the rest of us. He’s not one of the elite establishment politicians who can openly get away with murder.
t wish you were correct, but trump IS receiving the elite establishment treatment.

one man , ever, in all american history, has told a court that he was "immune from persecition." and been told "yes"

jail, for trump , is a convenient place to store incomvenient people (bannon, stone, epstein, the j6 unit leaders and such

Fortunately we are not a banana republic and candidates are not above the law.

Okay so do tell what should happen to Cheatle or Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that allowed attempted murder of an ex-president and caused many soldiers in Afghanistan to lose their lives?

Forum List

Back