Does trump have a birth certificate?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
We should ask the same question of him as any other president and we should hold him to the same rigorous standard as the president before him. In order to do that he will need a Xerox machine, a computer with a paint program on it, gullible supporters, non questioning media. Do you think he can afford all of that? Well if Obama can afford all of that then I'm sure trump can to.

We should ask the same question of him as any other president and we should hold him to the same rigorous standard as the president before him. In order to do that he will need a Xerox machine, a computer with a paint program on it, gullible supporters, non questioning media. Do you think he can afford all of that? Well if Obama can afford all of that then I'm sure trump can to.

Proving beyond a doubt that the fucking scumbag left has completely lost what little mind they had!

• Banned
  • Banned
I'm generally surprised this thread is still up... I'll see if it is still here in the morning.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e386b9f6970b-800wi

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/03/donald-trump-birth-certificate.html

I am so IR responds;

The Donald's briefcase probably has a half dozen copies of his birth certificate in it. White folk consider that an important document to have. Others don't. One of my nephews came to visit and decided he liked it here and went to get a job. All the way from Florida and did not have one piece of identification or a wallet to put things in. He did not think it was necessary. Young people today are totally screwed.

Forum List

Back