Dog saves a babies life, by giving up his life....wow.....

Imagine the natural urge to flee versus the willpower to stay and protect the baby....

I hope this is a true story and that we don't find out anything bad about what happened.

Imagine the natural urge to flee versus the willpower to stay and protect the baby....

I hope this is a true story and that we don't find out anything bad about what happened.

It was nice to protect the baby, but many dogs' natural instinct is to hide, not flee.

It was nice to protect the baby, but many dogs' natural instinct is to hide, not flee.
Hiding from the fire would entail fleeing.

Are you a commie are ya? Got something against dogs?

Many dogs will go to their safe space which is usually somewhere in the building they are in if it is their home and hide. That is not fleeing. It is an instinctual reaction that extends from dogs living in dens. It is probably also the reason many people have died in fires from smoke inhalation--they were trying to find their pet.

Many dogs will go to their safe space which is usually somewhere in the building they are in if it is their home and hide. That is not fleeing. It is an instinctual reaction that extends from dogs living in dens. It is probably also the reason many people have died in fires from smoke inhalation--they were trying to find their pet.
So not only is the dog not a hero, but it is now the villain!!!???

Take that commie crap out to the street!

The dog is a hero.........lower the flags to half staff.

How does this dog become a villain based on what other dogs tend to do? Many dogs are very commie BTW--it is the nature of the pack instinct.

How does this dog become a villain based on what other dogs tend to do? Many dogs are very commie BTW--it is the nature of the pack instinct.
Guilt by association!

Typical commie tactic.

Guilt by association!

Typical commie tactic.

Not as much as supporting Hillary is a commie decision. At least this poor dog won't starve to death or be eaten by the family during the approaching famines under the reign of Empress Rodham The Rotten.

"Erica Poremski had just quickly stepped out to her car...when she turned back to find her house engulfed in flames."

Not buying that. She was socializing at the neighbor's house or something....Houses don't just combust that fast.

To me, if that dog was still here, it would deserve free dog food for the remainder of its life in my opinion.

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly

The week after the 4th of July is quite busy at the animal shelters. Upon hearing fireworks, all their hiding places must have been taken.

To me, if that dog was still here, it would deserve free dog food for the remainder of its life in my opinion.

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly
Do you normally charge your dog for its food? Lol.

Wouldn't that be a gift for the dog owner not the dog?

Forum List

Back