DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

Nancy should serve 8,000 years for orchestrating the J6 Reichstag Fire, at a minimum
She is too pickled and stupid to orchestrate something like this.

Others that have done this type of thing, professionally, in the course of their career, in foreign nations, have done this. IMO? I think she really believes what she is saying, and the propaganda she is spreading.

. . . although, she does probably have "advisors," on the intel committee, and with the establishment, who are telling her, what types of moves she was to make, vis-à-vis security on that day, to best entrap her political opposition, in order to take full advantage of the situation. There is, shall we say, a certain amount of distance, that deep state actors, give the most powerful politicians in our society, from events like these.

Just as Reagan did not orchestrate "Arms for Hostages," I am sure, Nancy had nothing to do with tricking Trump supporters into rioting and breaking into the Capitol, so too, there were well connected powerful "others," who had her interests at heart, to make sure this happened in such a way, that she could take advantage of it.

"Plausible deniability."

LOL! ^^^ what pablum ^^^

it wasn't a riot. it was an attempted coup & donny got his flying monkeys to be the boots - whilst the suits planned it.

tick tock. & soros? did you actually drop THAT name?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........................

donny is dead in the water in so many ways.

View attachment 690634

splat splat splat!
Attempted coup, like having the head of FBI sign documents to use for a FISA warrant that was total bullshit and never verified? The coup where CongressRats tried to impeach said president on those fucked up documents? Or a bunch of people who marched down to the capitol were allowed to enter a locked building by the security guards there, and only 1 shot fired where a young woman was murdered by a rogue cop? Oh yeah, insurrection....Fuck no wonder Joe Biden won your vote.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

i don't have cable ... so i don't watch MSNBC ... & for the record - i can't stand those two. when donny 1st declared his presidency - & for quite some time afterwards - they cuddled up to him 'cause he was ratings gold. most did.

lol ... next?
Oh you have all those other Lame Stream Media outlets that spoon feed you, your daily parroting points.

She is too pickled and stupid to orchestrate something like this.

Others that have done this type of thing, professionally, in the course of their career, in foreign nations, have done this. IMO? I think she really believes what she is saying, and the propaganda she is spreading.

. . . although, she does probably have "advisors," on the intel committee, and with the establishment, who are telling her, what types of moves she was to make, vis-à-vis security on that day, to best entrap her political opposition, in order to take full advantage of the situation. There is, shall we say, a certain amount of distance, that deep state actors, give the most powerful politicians in our society, from events like these.

Just as Reagan did not orchestrate "Arms for Hostages," I am sure, Nancy had nothing to do with tricking Trump supporters into rioting and breaking into the Capitol, so too, there were well connected powerful "others," who had her interests at heart, to make sure this happened in such a way, that she could take advantage of it.

"Plausible deniability."

what do you think woulda happened to 'ol nanc had the flying monkeys that were hunting her down, actually caught her?

Attempted coup,

taht's what i said.
like having the head of FBI sign documents to use for a FISA warrant that was total bullshit and never verified?

you seem to be playing the same defection game as groucho.

The coup where CongressRats tried to impeach said president on those fucked up documents?

:blahblah:

Or a bunch of people who marched down to the capitol were allowed to enter a locked building by the security guards there, *

* correction: overwhelmed the police with their sheer numbers +/or busted thru windows.

and only 1 shot fired where a young woman was murdered

now now ... stop the bullshit.

she was a young woman who - having served in the military as SECURITY DETAIL around air bases - KNEW EXACTLY what risk she was taking the MOMENT that she trespassed with a violent mob. she was shot because she was front & center of said violent mob trying to force their way into the gallery & could have easily been strapped with a bomb.

by a rogue cop?

you're certifiable.

Oh yeah, insurrection....Fuck no wonder Joe Biden won your vote.

View attachment 690671

tenor.png

All that crime brought to you by Biden's non-MAGA America.
My point is precisely on point.
(Facepalm) (Faceslap)

Shouldn't anyone who does shit like this be arrested? Including your beloved Democrats? MarcATL?

But wait, Trump never did anything like that. :p

:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:yep you so much took the trump haters to school.

Yeah,yeah....how many times have we heard this now?
You lefties know you cant beat Trump so your only option is to set him up like you've been doing for years.
Most Americans see this for what it is. Another gotcha attack by immoral dems.

wel said HereWeGoAgain :thankusmile:

Are you really this stupid?
The fake russian dossier,the piss tapes the list goes on.
And now we have the fake raid.
Dems are the most underhanded scum in America.
You'll do anything to retain power.

YES HE REALLY IS THAT STUPID AS ALL TRUMP HATERS ARE.

The dumbest "Trumper"(we dont mind being called that), is 1000 times smarter than the smartest Joe Biden Voter. I used to feel sorry for you, but not any more, just pure hatred for you dumbass Marxists.

BEST DAMN POST ON THIS THREAD. :thankusmile:

Last edited:
You're good with the FBI tampering with presidential elections?

of course not. but they didn't - so yer point is moot.

I don't give a fuck whether you think it changed the results

i don't give a fuck whether you give a fuck or not.

- do you support the proven fact that the FBI interfered with the 2020 election?

what proof? cough it up.

Yes or no?

is what you should answer as to whether you can cough up that there proof.

GO!

And still you can only see Emanuel Goldstein.

I'm not sure that is entirely correct.

Neither partisan side on this forum has had the foresight to understand that Trump, like bin Laden, by be a Goldstein. We can only watch and wait on that.

See, Goldstein was largely fictions, and there was never any real proof, nothing tangible of wrong doing proved to the public.

If Trump never sees a day in jail, we shall know for sure.

1662151515462.png

Billo_Really

you are the fucker who ignores that Obama is a conman.mass murderer who set a lighter to the constitution,lied to the american people about reversing bushs policys yet you voted for the conman twice cause you love homsosexuals you being one of them while all patriot Americans did not vote for the homo a second time when they unlike you,did not ignore how he lied to the people about Reversing Bushs policys only he expanding them,the fact you ignore all that is all the evidence you are a fag homo which is WHY you voted for him twice asshole.:ahole-1:

Last edited:
Billo_Really

you are the fucker who ignores that Obama is a conman.mass murderer who set a lighter to the constitution,lied to the american people about reversing bushs policys yet you voted for the conman twice cause you love homsosexuals you being one of them.
You're really off the deep end, aren't you?

Forum List

Back