DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

Especially if they dare run against our GLORIOUS rulers in the Reich - particularly when they poll better.

democrats HAVE to arrest the opposition candidate - how else will you stay in power?

You support a fascist coup.

Unlike you, if anyone I voted for broke the law, send them to prison.

But when you're in a cult, you never believe that your Orange God ever does anything wrong let alone break the law.

LOL

You so shallow, you think drivel like this is going to get Donny out of the jam he got himself into, by being the asshole he is?
You are just another trump joke, a boring one, at that.:dunno:

And still you can only see Emanuel Goldstein. You assault the constitution and tear down the pillars of liberty for the hatred you've been programmed to.

You wage civil war on us now - the question is when we use arms to fight back against you.

You support a fascist coup.

Is that what Quid Pro plans tonight? Declare himself dictator?
Unlike you, if anyone I voted for broke the law, send them to prison.

Like Quid Pro - embezzling foreign aid through Burisma?

Oh, but that's different.

But when you're in a cult, you never believe that your Orange God ever does anything wrong let alone break the law.

LOL

You're projecting again.

But I get it, free and fair elections are a danger to your duhmobcracy - you HAVE to arrest the opposition candidate - otherwise he might win...

Be afraid. The Gazpacho is coming for you!
Never cared for it.

Don't like your Gestapo much either.

So will Herr Leaksensmears make his move? :rofl:

Of course not, slander and defamation is your game - using the Reich stenographers to bleat out every lie and innuendo Oberfurher Garland feloniously plants.

Is this real?

1662074004307.png

If it is, Garland is guilty of a felony for leaking it.

Yet I will NEVER hear any of you leftists condemn Herr Leaksensmears as the felon he clearly is.

And still you can only see Emanuel Goldstein. You assault the constitution and tear down the pillars of liberty for the hatred you've been programmed to.

You wage civil war on us now - the question is when we use arms to fight back against you.
Not that I know of. Who is that? There is not a large Jewish community in Jackson. You seem really eaten up with hate, projecting it to everybody else. Were you wishing to divert the thread from DOJ to arrest Trump before mid-terms to some kind of antisemitic attack thread?
I bet you just do not work and play well with others. Have you talked to your guidance counselor?

Not that I know of. Who is that? There is not a large Jewish community in Jackson. You seem really eaten up with hate, projecting it to everybody else. Were you wishing to divert the thread from DOJ to arrest Trump before mid-terms to some kind of antisemitic attack thread?
I bet you just do not work and play well with others. Have you talked to your guidance counselor?

Such a pathetic attemp.

Seriously - you're out of your league, kid.

I mean, I could believe you are this illiterate - still the absurd hyperbole and lack of wit trip you up.

Such a pathetic attemp.

Seriously - you're out of your league, kid.

I mean, I could believe you are this illiterate - still the absurd hyperbole and lack of wit trip you up.
You are out of the spelling bee. But a reasonable attempt.
You can't spell "attempt" and are calling me illiterate?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There were many others, he was just the most visible.

There was also this guy, who only served a day, that guy was let out after a day. HE WAS INSIDE THE CAPITOL!

He was the guy that shouted for folks to riot, and filmed the killing of Babbit, he is free, while others languish in jail. . . why? :dunno:

Known Capitol riot leader spent one day in jail, while 80 others languish in 'DC Gulag'​

View attachment 690164

View attachment 690165

Save it for your next Proud Boys meeting. Your bullshit is bullshit.

No. Obviously not. Many of you befuddled tragic libtards still refer to that shit as an “insurrection.” It obviously was not. Which is interesting because the claim makes you morons the conspiracy theorists. And it does tend to confirm just how stupid you libtards are.

You assholes ought to just let that crap go. But, I’ve noticed the abysmal quality of your putrid posting efforts. So, it’s clear you won’t. Gfy, now.
I understand you mind is made up, so I won't confuse you with facts Believe what you will. You are wrong.

Right,

The one claiming that your hatred of Emanuel Goldstein is "Anti-Semitic.."

iu
I have no idea who that is, and don't care enough to look it up. They never held office in Tennessee, didn't sell pardons, liquer lisences or pass a slush fund tax scheme to benefit themself financially in their person business, while buying gas for their business from communists. Maybe you should start a thread on the person.
Do you think it will come up at a possible trump trial?

Who is arrested? Not Trump and he is not the opposition candidate.

Did you even bother to read the thread title?

And yes, he is the opposition candidate

The trumpers may have picked him, but the Republicans have not. So don't sell me that crap.

Hey, you HAVE to arrest your opposition, how else can you win?

No doubt Quid Pro asks himself "What would Idi Amin do?"

1662122649703.png

I have no idea who that is,

That's because you're illiterate.
and don't care enough to look it up. They never held office in Tennessee, didn't sell pardons, liquer lisences or pass a slush fund tax scheme to benefit themself financially in their person business, while buying gas for their business from communists. Maybe you should start a thread on the person.
Do you think it will come up at a possible trump trial?

Oh and I guess your lie about "Quid Pro didn't order the Raid on Mar-a-Lago" is over.

Fucking Nazi pig declared civil war

Did you even bother to read the thread title?

And yes, he is the opposition candidate

Hey, you HAVE to arrest your opposition, how else can you win?

No doubt Quid Pro asks himself "What would Idi Amin do?"

View attachment 690421
Trump was not arrested back in 2020 and the people chose not to have him back, anyway.

Forum List

Back