DOJ - Trump Can Be Sued Jan. 6 Riot Injuries.

That's your idea of fun? My idea of fun is watching the Left melting down as he beats everything they throw at him.

I do think it would be fun to see him under oath. He cannot help but lie, it is in his DNA.

Of course.....and why is that?
Because they are confident he committed felonies, based on the evidence they have.

It should have been in full effect the day Trump.left office. But they figured it was small potatoes compared to the other prosecutions he would be facing.

And that's probably correct. But they came under fire for letting Trump off the hook for these felonies.

So now they will investigate and then prosecute.

Because they are confident he committed felonies, based on the evidence they have.

It should have been in full effect the day Trump.left office. But they figured it was small potatoes compared to the other prosecutions he would be facing.

And that's probably correct. But they came under fire for letting Trump off the hook for these felonies.

So now they will investigate and then prosecute.
No. They know he's innocent, but that's not stopping them from harassing him into not running.
Question: Why is it Garland waited till mere hours after Trump decided to run again before opening two investigations into these issues?
Answer: They weren't going to do anything if he had decided not to run. That's not justice. That's harassment.

I think this decision speaks volumes about the DOJ investigation into J6. If they are rejecting trump's claim of immunity due to his "incitement" of the riot. what is keeping the DOJ from making the same decision when deciding who to indict for the J6 US Capitol attack.

If trump is not indicted for his incitement of the attack, then that would fly in the face of this decision on civil law suits.

Especially when you see that agency going after innocent people.
Yeah mom's and dads

They can say otherwise a hundred million times and it still will not be true until we see the video.

Which they CAN NOT PRODUCE.

Of course, the deep fakes are getting almost believable.

Almost.

Yep, they keep hoping for that lucky horseshoe but they just can't quite get it.

So you like the current administration?

Nope, they suck even worse so far.

I will never understand people like you that think everyone has to like one side or the other. Many of us understand both sides suck.

But you never will

Nope, they suck even worse so far.

I will never understand people like you that think everyone has to like one side or the other. Many of us understand both sides suck.

But you never will
Of course both sides suck. I've mentioned that many times in my posts but I'll go with the one that sucks less.

Anybody with half a brain, who wasn't totally blind, saw what a slaughter it was that day.

They saw how the streets of DC ran knee-deep in BLOOD!!!!!

They saw how the evil insurrectionists laughed while they killed AOC.

THREE TIMES, they killed AOC.

They watched them hang Pence on this GALLOWS, led by this twelve foot tall EXECUTIONER!!!!

View attachment 762083

They slaughtered THOUSANDS of congressional representatives using those deadly SELFIE STICKS!!!!!!!!!

Anybody who saw all that carnage and still doesn't think it was an INSURRECTION must be out of their minds or a lying right wing NAZI!

:laughing0301:

It was an attempt to overthrow the elected government of the United States so yeah it was an insurrection you fascist moron.

Well since you are gambling to hopefully get Trump, otherwise so he doesn't wipe the floor up with you leftist upon his return, then I guess everyone else has a right to bet against the left also.
Trump hasn't won an election yet so I don't expect him to win in 2024 if he even is a candidate which is unlikely. Remember your Russian compromised guy has a number of crimes to answer for. 😂

It was an attempt to overthrow the elected government of the United States so yeah it was an insurrection you fascist moron.
Yup. These 200 people with their zip-ties and selfie sticks thought they could overtake the strength of a fully-armed U.S. military. Uh-huh.

Trump hasn't won an election yet so I don't expect him to win in 2024 if he even is a candidate which is unlikely. Remember your Russian compromised guy has a number of crimes to answer for. 😂
He won in 2016, didn’t he? Or are you one of those election deniers Biden warned us about?

Forum List

Back