Donald J Trump and the rise of Neo Fascism in America.

But the Crusades, the Crusades!

Crusades?
View attachment 56871
Ah, Hitler, of course.

You folks constantly make my point for me.

Hitler was a Christian. Germany was and is a majority Christian Nation. His movement was Christian. He got the backing of the Catholic Pope. The majority of Christians have never reconciled that fact. Quite the contrary. They use to float around propaganda that he was a self loathing Jew, an acolyte of Norse Myth, an Atheist and most recently? A convert to Islam. Pope John Paul came close when he issued an apology for the holocaust, but that was the beginning and end of it. And the apology was weak toast at best.

Christians have been responsible for a lot of bloodshed. Almost every major war in human history has included a majority of Christians. And? At both sides of it. A majority of Christians were responsible for the Western Imperialism that has radicalized majority muslim states. This country shares no physical borders with ANY country in the middle east, yet, we have military bases there and troops. Why is that?

And how would you personally respond to a foreign nation invading this country and killing it's people?

Would you forgive and forget?
Of course, millions have died over the centuries in the name of Christianity. No argument.

But when that fact is brought up as a way to deflect from what is happening right now, today, with Jihadism, it's just that. Deflection.

And deflecting on behalf of a group of people (in this case, Jihadists) is effectively choosing sides and enabling them.

What the heck are you talking about?

This country has been meddling in the internal affairs of other countries while conducting proxy wars. From Iran's coup to the invasion of Iraq, we've been extremely hostile to the region. And instead of recognizing that folks like Trump have doubled down on the Rhetoric.

If you think you can mess with people and by messing with them I mean murdering them, raping them, taking their natural resources and the like, and not get a reaction? I've got swampland in Florida you might be interested in..
...speaking of "what the heck are you talking about..."

Whatever your point actually is, you can argue for the Jihadists all you want, I'm not interested.

Oh and Mac? You stole Bush's line..

I did?

When, precisely?

Oh, that's right, hardcore partisan ideologues love to make stuff up.

"And deflecting on behalf of a group of people (in this case, Jihadists) is effectively choosing sides and enabling them."

That's the line.

And it's hard to "debate" someone so mired in the myth of Western Imperialism being good for the world.

It isn't.

And if you keep screwing people around? They will eventually fight back.

I did?

When, precisely?

"And deflecting on behalf of a group of people (in this case, Jihadists) is effectively choosing sides and enabling them."

That's the line.

And it's hard to "debate" someone so mired in the myth of Western Imperialism being good for the world.

It isn't.

No doubt they'd thank you for that sentiment.

And I love the latest distortion of my views, that I'm "mired in the myth of Western Imperialism being good for the world".

Wow!

That's okay, I'm used to that stuff here. One of the primary reasons I no longer try to communicate with partisan ideologues.

I did?

When, precisely?

That's the line.

It isn't.

And I love the latest distortion of my views, that I'm "mired in the myth of Western Imperialism being good for the world".

Wow!

That's okay, I'm used to that stuff here. One of the primary reasons I no longer try to communicate with partisan ideologues.

I don't know what the whole "jihadists" will thank you for that thing is all about.

What do you think the reaction to killing some half a million people in an illegal invasion should be, Mac?

Would you let that slide?

Or not?

I did?

When, precisely?

That's the line.

It isn't.

Wow!

I don't know what the whole "jihadists" will thank you for that thing is all about.

What do you think the reaction to killing some half a million people in an illegal invasion should be, Mac?

Or not?

I commented on how silly it is to call Trump a "fascist" and you somehow took this here.

Tell you what.

You hardcore left wingers keep screaming "Fascism! Fascism! Hitler! Hitler!" and the hardcore right wingers can keep screaming "Marxism! Marxism! Castro! Castro!".

I'll watch and take note of how similar you are to each other.

There. Everybody's happy.

Last edited:

I did?

When, precisely?

That's the line.

It isn't.

Wow!

Or not?

I commented on how silly it is to call Trump a "fascist" and you somehow took this here.

Tell you what.

You hardcore left wingers keep screaming "Fascism! Fascism! Hitler! Hitler!" and the hardcore right wingers can keep screaming "Marxism! Marxism! Castro! Castro!".

You're funny man.

You ask me questions and get real answers, I ask you questions and I get nonsense.

Maybe it's not that you're funny.

Maybe it's you're the joke.

I did?

When, precisely?

That's the line.

It isn't.

Wow!

Or not?

Tell you what.

You're funny man.

You ask me questions and get real answers, I ask you questions and I get nonsense.

Could be!

Just keep screaming platitudes like your counterparts.

Very impressive!

I did?

When, precisely?

Oh, that's right, hardcore partisan

ideologues love to make stuff up.
"And deflecting on behalf of a group of people (in this case, Jihadists) is effectively choosing sides and enabling th
That's the line.

It isn't.

Wow!

Or not?

Tell you what.

You're funny man.

Wouldnt be very PC of Mac IF he actually took a position on some topic.

And I really like the idea that Muslims, many who want life to be as it was 1000 years ago, are EVER going to forgive and forget the warfare waged between Muslims and Christians.

and as far as the Muslims are concerned, the current situation of having Christian troops involved in Muslim contries is a continuation of a long drawn out war

And PC has nothing to do with it.

"And deflecting on behalf of a group of people (in this case, Jihadists) is effectively choosing sides and enabling th
That's the line.

It isn't.

Wow!

Or not?

Tell you what.

You're funny man.

Wouldnt be very PC of Mac IF he actually took a position on some topic.

And I really like the idea that Muslims, many who want life to be as it was 1000 years ago, are EVER going to forgive and forget the warfare waged between Muslims and Christians.

and as far as the Muslims are concerned, the current situation of having Christian troops involved in Muslim contries is a continuation of a long drawn out war

And PC has nothing to do with it.
More than happy to provide my opinion on any topic.

In fact, I'd say I provide more original, independent thought on the issues than anyone else here, and I'll be happy to provide links upon request.

Start a thread, tag me, I'll be there.

Go ahead. Back up your words.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back