Donald J Trump Is A Traitor, And He Should Be Treated As Such

I don't think he's a traitor. He's just a badly damaged little man.

He's not the problem. A society that put him in the White House is.

The fact that we woke up and threw him out as soon as possible at least mitigates that mistake, to a point.

This. I don't think this country would have survived another four years of his incompetence and narcissism. They don't have any evidence of voter fraud. They aren't going to get near going in front of a judge with their so called "evidence" because the moment they do, the whole game is over. Same with these recounts. It's just a stall tactic to keep the base whipped up and sow enough doubt in the integrity of the election so that in the oh so slimmest of possibilities, you get some Republican led legislatures in these swing states to send their own slate of electors that will steal the election for him. In the meantime, people are dying, no relief package is being pushed through Congress, and the guy that didn't want the job in the first place and has never displayed any interest in doing it, is throwing a temper tantrum.

Treason in this case would be hard to prove and make stick. I'll settle for him slinking from the WH in the dead of night. I don't think he'll want to be photographed leaving. I'll settle for that. That and the SD of NY and various other legal entities keeping him and his family tied up in court for the rest of their lives.

Will we survive 4 years of Biden, or will Pelosi bring up the 25th, to get him out of office, and the first female president in?

Guess you flunked civics class in school, because if Biden is removed or impeached, Harris will be the first female president, not Pelosi.

Guess you flunked third grade English. The "female" he was referring to is Harris, not Pelosi. But Pelosi would be instrumental in having the old shithead removed, just like they tried to do to Trump.

Did you understand any of this I just wrote? Just nod your head if you didn't.

He didn't mention Harris at all, and the way they wrote their post, made it sound like Pelosi would invoke the 25th to get rid of Biden, making it sound like Pelosi was gunning for the presidency.

I'm not near as intelligent, well-educated, well-liked, and witty as you liberals and yet, I understood it.

:laughing0301:

The fact that we woke up and threw him out as soon as possible at least mitigates that mistake, to a point.

This. I don't think this country would have survived another four years of his incompetence and narcissism. They don't have any evidence of voter fraud. They aren't going to get near going in front of a judge with their so called "evidence" because the moment they do, the whole game is over. Same with these recounts. It's just a stall tactic to keep the base whipped up and sow enough doubt in the integrity of the election so that in the oh so slimmest of possibilities, you get some Republican led legislatures in these swing states to send their own slate of electors that will steal the election for him. In the meantime, people are dying, no relief package is being pushed through Congress, and the guy that didn't want the job in the first place and has never displayed any interest in doing it, is throwing a temper tantrum.

Treason in this case would be hard to prove and make stick. I'll settle for him slinking from the WH in the dead of night. I don't think he'll want to be photographed leaving. I'll settle for that. That and the SD of NY and various other legal entities keeping him and his family tied up in court for the rest of their lives.

Will we survive 4 years of Biden, or will Pelosi bring up the 25th, to get him out of office, and the first female president in?

Guess you flunked civics class in school, because if Biden is removed or impeached, Harris will be the first female president, not Pelosi.

Problem reading?

I said Pelosi will bring up the 25th, so that the first female president will be put in office.

That would be Harris.

I did NOT say Pelosi will become president.

The way you wrote your post made it sound like you were saying Pelosi would be gunning for the top position.

Like I said, you Trumpsters should be careful what you wish for, because if Biden is removed, impeached, or dies in office, Harris will take over and become the first female, black president.

If Biden were to die in office or quit, sure.

But if Biden were impeached and removed , there would be enough votes to remove Harris too.

Further, Harris is a Fake African American. She is actually East Indian and Jamaican,

Problem reading?

I said Pelosi will bring up the 25th, so that the first female president will be put in office.

That would be Harris.

The way you wrote your post made it sound like you were saying Pelosi would be gunning for the top position.

Like I said, you Trumpsters should be careful what you wish for, because if Biden is removed, impeached, or dies in office, Harris will take over and become the first female, black president.

But if Biden were impeached and removed , there would be enough votes to remove Harris too.

Further, Harris is a Fake African American. She is actually East Indian and Jamaican,

Trump was impeached, yet nothing happened to Pence. Sorry, but you can only impeach one person at a time, you can't get a twofer.

So explain to me, how in the hell (and how can you do it under the Constitution) can you impeach both the president and the VP at the same time? Use facts, and show your work, because I know it's not possible.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

Trump was impeached, yet nothing happened to Pence. Sorry, but you can only impeach one person at a time, you can't get a twofer.

So explain to me, how in the hell (and how can you do it under the Constitution) can you impeach both the president and the VP at the same time? Use facts, and show your work, because I know it's not possible.

Nothing happened to Pence, because the libs failed to remove Trump when they exonerated him.

Had Trump been removed , Pence would have been next.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

The key words he used were "impeached and removed." Had Trump been "removed", the House could have immediately begun impeachment proceedings against the resulting President Pence.

Would Pelosi have needed concrete evident that President Pence had done something wrong? Apparently not, as every allegation against President Trump has been proven to have been false. There was no "Quid Pro Quo" with the Ukraine President, as Joe Biden committed during his Vice Presidency.

You may not remember much of what happened the last four years but by God, we do.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

No, it doesn't.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

Nothing happened to Pence, because the libs failed to remove Trump when they exonerated him.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

The key words he used were "impeached and removed." Had Trump been "removed", the House could have immediately begun impeachment proceedings against the resulting President Pence.

Would Pelosi have needed concrete evident that President Pence had done something wrong? Apparently not, as every allegation against President Trump has been proven to have been false. There was no "Quid Pro Quo" with the Ukraine President, as Joe Biden committed during his Vice Presidency.

You may not remember much of what happened the last four years but by God, we do.

They said that they could get rid of both Biden and Harris if they had enough votes to get Biden out. Sorry, but you can't impeach 2 people at the same time.

What Donald J. Trump is doing is treachery to the American republic, and it should be treated as such.

As reported by the New York Times:

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election are unprecedented in American history and an even more audacious use of brute political force to gain the White House than when Congress gave Rutherford B. Hayes the presidency during Reconstruction.
Mr. Trump’s chances of succeeding are somewhere between remote and impossible, and a sign of his desperation after President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. won by nearly six million popular votes and counting, as well as a clear Electoral College margin.
This is really a no-brainer. We’re dealing with a traitor in the White House, nothing more, nothing less.

Every single member of his Cabinet that supports him is guilty of treachery. Every single Republican lawmaker that supports him is equally guilty. Every single pundit on Fox News or any other right-wing outlet that supports this coup attempt is, in fact, supporting a traitor.

As explained by historian Michael Beschloss, this moment is truly unprecedented in our history:

“This is a manufactured crisis. It is a president abusing his huge powers in order to stay in office after the voters clearly rejected him for re-election.”
He added: “This is what many of the founders dreaded.”
There is no other word for them. They are traitors to the nation--all of them. They are trying their damnedest to erase the rights we in this country were born with.

They should carry that with them for the rest of their lives, into their graves.

Waah waah waah whiner

What Donald J. Trump is doing is treachery to the American republic, and it should be treated as such.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election are unprecedented in American history and an even more audacious use of brute political force to gain the White House than when Congress gave Rutherford B. Hayes the presidency during Reconstruction.
Mr. Trump’s chances of succeeding are somewhere between remote and impossible, and a sign of his desperation after President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. won by nearly six million popular votes and counting, as well as a clear Electoral College margin.
This is really a no-brainer. We’re dealing with a traitor in the White House, nothing more, nothing less.

Every single member of his Cabinet that supports him is guilty of treachery. Every single Republican lawmaker that supports him is equally guilty. Every single pundit on Fox News or any other right-wing outlet that supports this coup attempt is, in fact, supporting a traitor.

As explained by historian Michael Beschloss, this moment is truly unprecedented in our history:

“This is a manufactured crisis. It is a president abusing his huge powers in order to stay in office after the voters clearly rejected him for re-election.”
There is no other word for them. They are traitors to the nation--all of them. They are trying their damnedest to erase the rights we in this country were born with.

They should carry that with them for the rest of their lives, into their graves.

So was gore a traitor?

Were the people asking Republican Electors to switch their vote in 2016 traitors?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Anything before the vote is certified between the standing president and the potential president elect is pure courtesy, and considering how your side has treated us the past 4 years, you have to be complete fucking morons to expect any said courtesy from Trump or us.

Now go suck off biden before his nap time.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

They said that they could get rid of both Biden and Harris if they had enough votes to get Biden out. Sorry, but you can't impeach 2 people at the same time.

I never said anything about removing both at the same time, did I?

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

Problem reading?

That would be Harris.

I never said anything about removing both at the same time, did I?

You said "But if Biden were impeached and removed , there would be enough votes to remove Harris too.". Reading that statement, it looks like you were trying to get rid of both of them at the same time. Like I said, you can only impeach 1 person at a time.

Please tell us how the hated Trump got more votes then the beloved, glorious Obama?

Way to be unifying

Way to be unifying

Exactly.

Sleepy Joe needs to start reaching across the aisle like his old buddy McCain did. Time for Biden-Harris to start reaching out to Deplorable Americans as well as Chumps and to meet their needs. Biden promised to be a president for everyone during the campaign. Pro-Chump legislation and EO's have to be priority one.

I really sincerely hope that you vile hate filled jackasses are never held to the same standard you apply to others if you ever are though remember these words karma is a bitch.

Way to be unifying

Exactly.

Sleepy Joe needs to start reaching across the aisle like his old buddy McCain did. Time for Biden-Harris to start reaching out to Deplorable Americans as well as Chumps and to meet their needs. Biden promised to be a president for everyone during the campaign. Pro-Chump legislation and EO's have to be priority one.

McCain is dead, and you conservatives were hollering about how Hillary called people "deplorables". You gotta quit living in the past. Biden won the election, Trump lost, deal with it.

Way to be unifying

Exactly.

McCain is dead, and you conservatives were hollering about how Hillary called people "deplorables". You gotta quit living in the past. Biden won the election, Trump lost, deal with it.

I'm just saying that its important for the country for Sleepy Joe to mend fences and make peace. Address and take action on the issues that Chumps are really concerned about.

Were you aware that Americans who live in Chump-dominated cities and towns earn less than residents of super cities. That's income inequality.

Forum List

Back