Donald Jr Is An American Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a poem dedicated to the Liberals long anticipated, final blow to destroy the Trump presidency:

Here I sit all broken-hearted,
Came to shit and only farted.

alex jones?????????? the same alex jones who said that hillary & obama smelled like sulfur? the same alex jones that thinks there are child slaves on mars? THAT alex jones? :lmao:

I love Alex Jones!

Trespassing onto another persons show uninvited is not cool, but right up Jone's alley.

While he occasionally make some good points, he is a polarizing person and that is his schtick, and this nation is in bad need of healing, not further division and polarization.

alex jones?????????? the same alex jones who said that hillary & obama smelled like sulfur? the same alex jones that thinks there are child slaves on mars? THAT alex jones? :lmao:

I love Alex Jones!

Trespassing onto another persons show uninvited is not cool, but right up Jone's alley.

While he occasionally make some good points, he is a polarizing person and that is his schtick, and this nation is in bad need of healing, not further division and polarization.

He has scooped the liberal press so many times its not even funny.
The Young Turks are disgusting. Who cares that he crashed their set, it was fantastic.

The Young Turks are disgusting. Who cares that he crashed their set, it was fantastic.
I care because it is rude, probably criminal, and just being a jerk.

I dont like that kind of thing even if it is someone I agree with.

I care because it is rude, probably criminal, and just being a jerk.

I dont like that kind of thing even if it is someone I agree with.
There's nothing criminal about it. And nobody is ruder than the young turks punks.
Trespassing is a criminal offense, and in many states is also a felony depending on the circumstances.

Ya, like the time Clinton lied about shooting his load on some chick at the White House
That didn't harm the country. Colluding with a foreign entity, is harming the country. Constantly lying to the nation, is harming the country. Declaring the press the enemy of the state, is harming the country.

Colluding with a foreign entity, is harming the country. Constantly lying to the nation, is harming the country. Declaring the press the enemy of the state, is harming the country.
Lol, collusion about what, doofus?

And you just got lied to throughout an entire election year and got burned thinking Trump couldnt win. But Trump is the liar? roflmao

And the press IS the enemy of the American people, FACT.

DEn5kxfXUAAmsiM.jpg

my kind of president!

That only ones who think that are TROLLS and those whose head are still stuck up Obama's ass and they haven't pulled them out yet.

If you haven't noticed the lies on MSM that totally explains why you are still a dumbass who knows nothing other than what MSM tells you .

What'a Hero you are.

it doesn't matter whether trolls think that or not. they think it because of jones saying it on his show..... & it's a fact that those stories DID come frome alex jones is the point.... so if YOU don't believe those stuuuuuuuupid stories..... then why are you defending him 'eh? why would he be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse press room? & why would president tinkles thank him for his support in helping him 'win'?

kook-koo...:cuckoo: koo-koo.... :cuckoo:koo-koooooooo.......... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That only ones who think that are TROLLS and those whose head are still stuck up Obama's ass and they haven't pulled them out yet.

If you haven't noticed the lies on MSM that totally explains why you are still a dumbass who knows nothing other than what MSM tells you .

What'a Hero you are.

it doesn't matter whether trolls think that or not. they think it because of jones saying it on his show..... & it's a fact that those stories DID come frome alex jones is the point.... so if YOU don't believe those stuuuuuuuupid stories..... then why are you defending him 'eh? why would he be allowed anywhere near the whitehouse press room? & why would president tinkles thank him for his support in helping him 'win'?

kook-koo...:cuckoo: koo-koo.... :cuckoo:koo-koooooooo.......... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

upload_2017-7-13_10-1-59.png

This shit would've never happened with liberals. Liberals pull the plug on their leaders when they see their leaders doing things that harm the country.
Ya, like the time Clinton lied about shooting his load on some chick at the White House

& he was impeached, wasn't he? why yes, yes he was. should he have been? yep. he lied. but let's have a reality check m'k?

getting head from a willing participant in the WH is not exactly the same as treason. personally, i think donny from queens will settle & resign b4 that happens despite him lying about how he 'never settles'. he has & he will.

Last edited:

What'a Hero you are.

View attachment 138612

uh-huh.

i have several firearms in my home.

ummm it was the (R)s who had a hissy fit over obama not wearing a flagpin.

i couldn't care less about football.

lol... 'dear leader'....how ironic since drumph only communicates thru electronic media & lest ye forget ~ thinx that the little piglet over in NK is a 'smart cookie & would be honored to meet him'.

i am a christian.

my husband loves to hunt.

fox news went to court for the right to lie. don't be lazy... look it up.

the constitution is the law of the land. if anybody willingly & knowingly violates it should be exposed & dealt with according to constitution.

why wouldn't *you* want the same thing to happen? i can answer that for you....

you know NOT the meaning of 'patriotism'.

patriotism_-_roosevelt.jpg

^^^ btw ~ teddy was a republican & founder of the progressive party.

Last edited:

What'a Hero you are.

View attachment 138612

uh-huh.

i have several firearms in my home.

ummm it was the (R)s who had a hissy fit over obama not wearing a flagpin.

i couldn't care less about football.

lol... 'dear leader'....how ironic since drumph only communicates thru electronic media & lest ye forget ~ thinx that the little piglet over in NK is a 'smart cookie & would be honored to meet him'.

i am a christian.

my husband loves to hunt.

fox news went to court for the right to lie. don't be lazy... look it up.

the constitution is the law of the land. if anybody willingly & knowingly violates it should be exposed & dealt with according to constitution.

why wouldn't *you* want the same thing to happen? i can answer that for you....

you know NOT the meaning of 'patriotism'.

patriotism_-_roosevelt.jpg

^^^ btw ~ teddy was a republican & founder of the progressive party.

upload_2017-7-13_10-22-26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back