Donald Trump All For Putting The Ten Commandments In Schools

And what if I don’t want me kids exposed to the Ten Commandments? I have parental rights to control what my kids are exposed to.

Remember about 4 years ago (seems longer doesn’t it?) the red state loons were insistent that the parents get to decide? This was, of course, in reference to masking in public schools when they went back during Covid. Strange how they’re fine with state mandates now.

I am too but there's only one problem. The separation between church and state.

Said it in another thread and I'll say it here: This is performative stuff for the Right. I don't understand it at all. What's it supposed to do?

I'm a conservative Evangelical Christian and have been a regular churchgoer for decades. The TC is not posted in our church. We don't recite it. We do recite creeds, the Lord's Prayer, etc.

The TC is moral law for God's people. I don't get it in schools. Like--do not covet your neighbor's wife? What?

Anyone who thinks keeping the ten commandments and or moral teachings out of our schools should never be allowed into a school to teach our youth...
A society only survives on the teachings and instruction they give to their children...

Don’t play these sad games, it’s been settled for ages.

#PICKUPTHESWORD
/-----/ "Don’t play these sad games, it’s been settled for ages."
TRANSLATION: I don't have a clue, so my only retort is to dodge the question with a non answer. It's how we libtards roll.

Remember about 4 years ago (seems longer doesn’t it?) the red state loons were insistent that the parents get to decide? This was, of course, in reference to masking in public schools when they went back during Covid. Strange how they’re fine with state mandates now.
YOUR child will learn OUR religion

Whether you like it or not the Children learn right from wrong in school.

We have them now preaching TRANSGENDER BS. Drag Queens.

Now Im supposed to OBJECT to a display of the 10 COMMANDMENTS????

UMMM I DON'T THINK SO.

Anyone who thinks keeping the ten commandments and or moral teachings out of our schools should never be allowed into a school to teach our youth...
A society only survives on the teachings and instruction they give to their children...

What instructions from the Ten Commandments are critical to the survival of our Children?

That they should worship the one God?
That they shouldn’t create false idols?
They should go to church on Sunday?
They shouldn’t covet?

Do we really need commandments to teach children not to kill or steal?

1719054771508.png

OMG. An ATHIEST might get OFFENDED.

THE NERVE

What instructions from the Ten Commandments are critical to the survival of our Children?

That they should worship the one God?
That they shouldn’t create false idols?
They should go to church on Sunday?
They shouldn’t covet?

Do we really need commandments to teach children not to kill or steal?
Your false IDOL IS GOVT.

Now God Forbid you cant say DONT STEAL as your idiot States set minimums before they are charged

If this was a Transgender Rights thread you would be demanding it be alliwed.

I am too but there's only one problem. The separation between church and state.

The “separation between church and state” clause has been wholly misunderstood and factually misrepresented for decades.

The Separation of Church and State - WallBuilders

Check out how church has always played a part in the state:

From the Library of Congress:

"The Continental-Confederation Congress, a legislative body that governed the United States from 1774 to 1789, contained an extraordinary number of deeply religious men. The amount of energy that Congress invested in encouraging the practice of religion in the new nation exceeded that expended by any subsequent American national government. Although the Articles of Confederation did not officially authorize Congress to concern itself with religion, the citizenry did not object to such activities. This lack of objection suggests that both the legislators and the public considered it appropriate for the national government to promote a nondenominational, nonpolemical Christianity.

Congress appointed chaplains for itself and the armed forces, sponsored the publication of a Bible, imposed Christian morality on the armed forces, and granted public lands to promote Christianity among the Indians. National days of thanksgiving and of "humiliation, fasting, and prayer" were proclaimed by Congress at least twice a year throughout the war. Congress was guided by "covenant theology," a Reformation doctrine especially dear to New England Puritans, which held that God bound himself in an agreement with a nation and its people. This agreement stipulated that they "should be prosperous or afflicted, according as their general Obedience or Disobedience thereto appears." Wars and revolutions were, accordingly, considered afflictions, as divine punishments for sin, from which a nation could rescue itself by repentance and reformation.

The first national government of the United States, was convinced that the "public prosperity" of a society depended on the vitality of its religion. Nothing less than a "spirit of universal reformation among all ranks and degrees of our citizens," Congress declared to the American people, would "make us a holy, that so we may be a happy people.'"

Your false IDOL IS GOVT.

Now God Forbid you cant say DONT STEAL as your idiot States set minimums before they are charged

If this was a Transgender Rights thread you would be demanding it be alliwed.
You actually had time to think about what to post and that was the best you could come up with?

What is it with you guys that turns every discussion into…….But what about Trannies?

Forum List

Back