donald trump caught in a lie

How do you know what he pays in taxes?

second question: why are you entitled to know what any candidate pays in taxes?

Well, fishbreath..........Who is running on a platform of "I'm the greatest businessman EVER".....but refuses to show what he earned in 2015, how much he gave to all those charities he told us he supports, AND who had promised to share his tax returns just a few months ago?

I did have a nice piece of salmon last night, excellently prepared and very healthy. How is your breath from the bullshit that you consume daily form your left wing handlers?

Trump has said that he is in full compliance with the US tax code and takes full advantage of every provision to minimize his taxes----------exactly what any sane American taxpayer does.

His returns are probably hundreds of pages and very complicated. He would be foolish to turn them over to the dem/media propaganda machine that would lie and take things out of context.

You do realize after Obama, you have no credibility to care if someone else lies? Obama did get awarded lie of the year.

So, here's a right winger's "rationale"......Because he "thinks" that Obama lied...this asshole is willing to bend over, grab his ankles, and.......well, you know the rest.
No, I saying you are a bunch of hypocrites. You stuck up for all of Obama's lies. Didn't care what's so ever, but now truth is gold. You have no credibility on this subject, get it?
and you support a billionaire liar who pays no taxes??
He isn't in jail for not paying taxes, is he? Quit spewing liberal talking points. Why aren't you worried about the millions of foreign dollars Hillary didn't report to the IRS to the Clinton foundation? We need to see the list of donors that owns that bitch. Anyone but Hillary.

Notice that the libs never mention Sharpton and the 4.5 million he owes in back taxes?

the hypocrisy of the left is amazing.

Is Sharpton running for president?

and you will deserve what you vote for. You fools elected obozo twice and look what it got you-----------------zip, zero, nada, nothing.

but I'm wrong, it got you more debt, more racial division, more poverty, more welfare, more dead minority babies, more illegals taking American jobs, more jobs moved to china and mexico,

The above, FOX talking points without the moronic commercials......

Mindless banter without any objectivity.....

(BTW, the rise in debt was MOSTLY due to coming to terms with the 3.2 TRILLION of Bush's wars)

HIllary voted to authorize and fund those wars. So did many other dems. We all agree that they were a waste of lives and money, but they all have blood on their hands.

OR, are you saying that Bush was such an amazing convincing communicator that he fooled the entire world? I thought you said he was a moronic redneck. Which is it?

Notice that the libs never mention Sharpton and the 4.5 million he owes in back taxes?

Oh. here's some breaking news.....According to Fishbreath, Sharpton is now running for president......Who knew?

Did I say he was running for president? uh, no.

He is a tax criminal and you libs don't give a shit because he is one of you------------that's what I said

and you will deserve what you vote for. You fools elected obozo twice and look what it got you-----------------zip, zero, nada, nothing.

but I'm wrong, it got you more debt, more racial division, more poverty, more welfare, more dead minority babies, more illegals taking American jobs, more jobs moved to china and mexico,

(BTW, the rise in debt was MOSTLY due to coming to terms with the 3.2 TRILLION of Bush's wars)
So Obama spent more on wars than Bush? Interesting. You do realize more troops died in Afghanistan under Obama? Because of his ignorance?

So, here's a right winger's "rationale"......Because he "thinks" that Obama lied...this asshole is willing to bend over, grab his ankles, and.......well, you know the rest.
No, I saying you are a bunch of hypocrites. You stuck up for all of Obama's lies. Didn't care what's so ever, but now truth is gold. You have no credibility on this subject, get it?
He isn't in jail for not paying taxes, is he? Quit spewing liberal talking points. Why aren't you worried about the millions of foreign dollars Hillary didn't report to the IRS to the Clinton foundation? We need to see the list of donors that owns that bitch. Anyone but Hillary.

the hypocrisy of the left is amazing.

Is Sharpton running for president?
No, but he is a real good friend of Obama. I guess that's why he can get away with owing millions in back taxes, but we couldn't get away with owing a nickel.

So Obama spent more on wars than Bush? Interesting. You do realize more troops died in Afghanistan under Obama? Because of his ignorance?
So you post with a red herring fallacy – how unsurprising; the thread is about Trump, not Obama.

In this thread you need to attempt to defend your scumbag nominee: Trump.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

You do realize after Obama, you have no credibility to care if someone else lies? Obama did get awarded lie of the year.

How do you know what he pays in taxes?

second question: why are you entitled to know what any candidate pays in taxes?

third question: why aren't you interested in the legal bribery machine known as the Clinton foundation?

fourth: if Trump was cheating on his taxes don't you think the IRS would be all over it?

fifth: do you understand that our tax code with all its exemptions, decuctions, and dodges was written primarily by congressional democrats? remember the dems controlled congress for most of the last 80 years.
#1 the last time his taxes were checked he paid ZERO Why not since then too??
#2 Because any candidate who might become leader of the free world should show his or hers hands are clean and every president since the 70's has shown their taxes Face it He's afraid to show them AND you repubs don;t give a shit

You know how you know what the right answer here is?

Just imagine what the RWnuts would be saying if this were a Democratic candidate doing exactly the same thing.

HIllary voted to authorize and fund those wars. So did many other dems. We all agree that they were a waste of lives and money, but they all have blood on their hands.

The analogy is rather simple (even for morons, like you) Cheney, et al. LIED to all of us and, foolishly, went along for their own political hides.......So, who exactly BULLSHITTED us into a war based on lies?

A billionaire liar with bought and paid for women who pays no taxes ??? leader of the free world with "big hands" on our nukes?? Have repubs gone crazy??

The analogy is rather simple (even for morons, like you) Cheney, et al. LIED to all of us and, foolishly, went along for their own political hides.......So, who exactly BULLSHITTED us into a war based on lies?

What lie?

They both would win,
Oh Jake...let me TRY to explain math to you.

If you were to add up all the lies by both liars, the sum total for each would not be the same. One would have more. Hazard to guess which one would.

Based on politifact's research Trump has far more lies than Hillary.

What sources are you using?
Would you expect a different conclusion from a left wing source?

Duped again...

Ok, here are all of politifact's 'pants on fire' Trump lies.

Prove to us that politifact got them wrong.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

So you post with a red herring fallacy – how unsurprising; the thread is about Trump, not Obama.

In this thread you need to attempt to defend your scumbag nominee: Trump.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.
No, you are attacking Trump for lying, but for the last seven years you have been supporting Obama's lies. That is a fallacy.

What lie?

Duh

You know how you know what the right answer here is?

Just imagine what the RWnuts would be saying if this were a Democratic candidate doing exactly the same thing.
LOL They'd be going wild in the streets climbing walls

So Obama spent more on wars than Bush?

What???? IDIOT, we;re talking about the wars under Bush that were NEVER paid for or accounted for in the budget.....Is there a grown up around your basement to explain this to you?

Forum List

Back