Donald Trump: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.
The data backs me up. What have you got that says otherwise? Feelings?
yea some people are doing good synth....but there are many people who would not agree with you...the wealthier among us are not affected like the people who are just getting by after the bills are paid...and there are a lot of people just getting by....your quality of life is nothing like theirs....

They're so delusional. Trump is obviously talking about the auto industry. The DNC/CNN memo went out and the new narrative is to selectively edit Trump clips and say Trump is a bloodthirsty tyrant warning of a civil war if he isn't elected.

They're so delusional. Trump is obviously talking about the auto industry. The DNC/CNN memo went out and the new narrative is to selectively edit Trump clips and say Trump is a bloodthirsty tyrant warning of a civil war if he isn't elected.

Trump doing what he does best.

2dl0p6.gif

View attachment 918218

On Campaign Trail In Ohio, Trump Warns Of 'Bloodbath' If He Loses In November

The remarks came as the former president campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno ahead of Tuesday’s GOP primary.

VANDALIA, Ohio (AP) — Former President Donald Trump claimed that he — not President Joe Biden — will protect Social Security and warned of a “bloodbath” if he loses in November as he campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno in Ohio.

Trump, speaking on a wind-whipped airfield outside of Dayton Saturday, praised his chosen candidate in the race as an “America first champion” and “political outsider who has spent his entire life building up Ohio communities.”

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath ... It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned while talking about the impact of offshoring on the country’s auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars.

More at the link below...

TRUMP WARNING: 'BLOODBATH' IF I LOSE

Well, that's a clear enough warning for me! My best hope is that he loses the election - in a blowout. What do you think?

We're coming for you first!!!

At any other time, for any other person, this would be a pretty important comment. Today, with Trump, it's just another raindrop in the hurricane.

How are we supposed to take this latest threat, and exactly what is his motivation for saying such a thing?

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it,” Trump said during a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”

How many times since 2016 has the media lied about a Trump remark? My guess is thsi makes 1,876 at the minimum.

They lie because they know they have millions of gullible, addle brained people who will accet whatever new lie they push about Trump.

That is why they are 'fake news', or hitmen for the deep state.

At any other time, for any other person, this would be a pretty important comment. Today, with Trump, it's just another raindrop in the hurricane.

How are we supposed to take this latest threat, and exactly what is his motivation for saying such a thing?

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it,” Trump said during a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”

He was already not elected in 2020, and Jan 6th happened, which is unraveling even right now.

The bloodbath will be your people in the streets, which I think will begin the end of the nation.

I no longer care. I really do not.

He is a deeply flawed human being, and his base of supporters show that racism and ignorance has always been extremely deep in America and this carnival barker is holding a revival of both.
At first I thought it might be his usual Neanderthal way of publicly panicking about his legal situation, but who knows.

As destructive as this period is for the country, it's pretty fucking fascinating to watch.

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned,
I love the way reporting the LOTUS's actual words is a nefarious act.

But I'm sure he'll make many more 'perfect phone calls', he's got the mob boss speak down exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back