Donald Trump: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump's follower try to go along with this "blood bath" crap, Trump will lose a lot of supporters. Both to the idea that an election can be overturned by force, and by his followers being shot by LEOs.

He's not far wrong.....The bloodbaths are already taking place in near all the blue-run cities and states.

Under continued leftist dem rule that will not change.....Hell, it's got so bad they have quit reporting their crime stats.

Win or lose I'll just watch your continued demise on TV out here in the Hinterlands and think.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

The big shit sandwich you have created.....It's all yours to enjoy.
I don't report my crime stats either.

If Trump's follower try to go along with this "blood bath" crap, Trump will lose a lot of supporters. Both to the idea that an election can be overturned by force, and by his followers being shot by LEOs.
It's hyperbole.....Happens every political campaign.

The only people this hot air turns off are the unhinged churlish haters, like the OP, who already aren't voting for him.

He's not far wrong.....The bloodbaths are already taking place in near all the blue-run cities and states.

Under continued leftist dem rule that will not change.....Hell, it's got so bad they have quit reporting their crime stats.

Win or lose I'll just watch your continued demise on TV out here in the Hinterlands and think.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

The big shit sandwich you have created.....It's all yours to enjoy.
Isn't crime down in the cities from the last year of the Trump administration....less crime, under the Biden admin??

National Guard in New York Subways.

Sure sure sure.

Murder, burglary, and the obstinate category of grand larceny-auto each saw sizeable reductions across New York City in December 2023 compared to the same month in 2022, adding to continued overall reductions in five of the seven major index-crime categories for the entire year. Shooting incidents decreased by double-digit percentages for the month and the year, as well, claiming 416 fewer victims over the course of 2023 – the fourth-lowest number of shooting victims in New York City in more than three decades. Overall index crime dropped by 409 incidents, or 0.3% (126678 vs. 127087) citywide, compared to last year

Last edited:
The US was surprised then and Trump was impeding it. Those won't happen again.

Worse to worse bring in a platoon of jarheads. There will be no issues.

Truth is that there will be riots when Trump wins, just like last time. People will die, including police. Businesses will be burned and looted.

Just like last time.

Just like last time, Democratic politicians will encourage the violence. The media will minimize the violence and use the words “mostly peaceful protests”

Just like last time.

Truth is that there will be riots when Trump wins, just like last time. People will die, including police. Businesses will be burned and looted.

Just like last time.

Just like last time, Democratic politicians will encourage the violence. The media will minimize the violence and use the words “mostly peaceful protests”

Just like last time.
But his comments werent about that.

They use sound bites change meaning

Dirty tactics

For the life of me, I truly can't understand why he says crap like that....? Other than signaling to his followers, that this is what he would like to see happen? He's priming the pump...for violence, it seems.... :(
Trump is a demagogue and liar – as an authoritarian enemy of democracy, Trump’s rhetoric is intended to keep the base frightened and ignorant, consistent with his campaign of disinformation and lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back