Donald Trump: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it might be, but not for the reasons he's talking about. Last time he lost his supporters stormed our Capitol and a few people lost their lives. Who's to say they won't do it all over again or worse, particularly with their sudden trust in polling?

If Trump doesn’t get elected, it will be the best thing for the country.

At least Trump knows what his violent, lawless supporters are capable of.

The man has finally lost his mind. The Mafia Boss in him is coming the surface. He rules with threats of violence and intimidation.

Like a cult leader he wants all his people to commit suicide. So sad.

So many lies and TDS comments in this thread. The best part is that the liberal tears have only just started flowing. November 5th will mark the start of liberal Armageddon. 😁

1710633271186.png

~S~

1710634798901.png

On Campaign Trail In Ohio, Trump Warns Of 'Bloodbath' If He Loses In November

The remarks came as the former president campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno ahead of Tuesday’s GOP primary.

VANDALIA, Ohio (AP) — Former President Donald Trump claimed that he — not President Joe Biden — will protect Social Security and warned of a “bloodbath” if he loses in November as he campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno in Ohio.

Trump, speaking on a wind-whipped airfield outside of Dayton Saturday, praised his chosen candidate in the race as an “America first champion” and “political outsider who has spent his entire life building up Ohio communities.”

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath ... It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned while talking about the impact of offshoring on the country’s auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars.

More at the link below...

TRUMP WARNING: 'BLOODBATH' IF I LOSE

Well, that's a clear enough warning for me! My best hope is that he loses the election - in a blowout. What do you think?

I would gladly suffer through his 'Bloodbath' - if he loses! Trump is dangerously insane!

Speaking of dangerously insane, Ms. Melodrama- this has been talked to death. You're late, as usual.

It's already been shown to be a big damn deception.

He was talking about cars in the clips not cut to make him a meanypantzer.

You people lie

View attachment 918218

The remarks came as the former president campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno ahead of Tuesday’s GOP primary.

VANDALIA, Ohio (AP) — Former President Donald Trump claimed that he — not President Joe Biden — will protect Social Security and warned of a “bloodbath” if he loses in November as he campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno in Ohio.

Trump, speaking on a wind-whipped airfield outside of Dayton Saturday, praised his chosen candidate in the race as an “America first champion” and “political outsider who has spent his entire life building up Ohio communities.”

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath ... It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned while talking about the impact of offshoring on the country’s auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars.

Well, that's a clear enough warning for me! My best hope is that he loses the election - in a blowout. What do you think?

Don't forget your Loofah.

Babbit ignored MULTIPLE police warnings before she was shot. Her fault. As it turned out, she WAS ARMED with a Para Force folding knife in her pants pocket.
The cops were doing their job. Nancy did not kill Babbit. Babbit's mental derangement killed herself. Rest in peace.
Then the adage still holds.... Never bring a knife to a gun fight...

“BLOODBATH”: Trump THREATENS post-election VIOLENCE at Ohio rally

The last time he lost, there was horrendous planned violence, and now Donald Trump is promising more if he loses again.

The multiply-indicted former president held a rally in Ohio Saturday afternoon, ostensibly to support Bernie Moreno for the U.S. Senate. As usual, however, his focus was largely on himself — with particular emphasis on playing his favorite victim cards.

He accused President Joe Biden of hurting him in every way from being secretly behind Trump’s many criminal indictments to orchestrating the sabotage of his teleprompter.

He also came out with what sounded like a strong endorsement of political violence, promising that there would be a “bloodbath” if he’s not re-elected.

“If I get elected — now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole….it’s gonna be a bloodbath for the whole country.”

Speaking of dangerously insane, Ms. Melodrama- this has been talked to death. You're late, as usual.

It's already been shown to be a big damn deception.

He was talking about cars in the clips not cut to make him a meanypantzer.

You people lie

Cars? That's funny. Are you really that dumb? Deception is how Trump plays his games. He talks like a mob boss.

The last time he lost, there was horrendous planned violence, and now Donald Trump is promising more if he loses again.

The multiply-indicted former president held a rally in Ohio Saturday afternoon, ostensibly to support Bernie Moreno for the U.S. Senate. As usual, however, his focus was largely on himself — with particular emphasis on playing his favorite victim cards.

He accused President Joe Biden of hurting him in every way from being secretly behind Trump’s many criminal indictments to orchestrating the sabotage of his teleprompter.

He also came out with what sounded like a strong endorsement of political violence, promising that there would be a “bloodbath” if he’s not re-elected.

you scared of a 77 year old guy with a big mouth lakota?.....

More of Trump's code words to the animals who he called into action on J6. If Trump loses there will be violence & he'll be behind it because he's a craven deranged sociopath.

LMAO! Oh, it's in code now.

Bunch of idiots.

There likely will be violence- all on the part of you crazies.

As usual.

My goodness me , this odd OP seems to be in a complete Blue Funk -- as we say .
But let's make an allowance.
The old chap admits to being 77 years old , so likely he is much nearer 90 and finding this new world too much of an obstacle to happily contend with .
Everything will turn out fine Lavhota.

So eyes to the sky , but no fear .

Invite him to give a speech in your area.

here's the perfect venue.

View attachment 918218

In this case I'm afraid that he was just talking about auto sales.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back