Donald Trump: Illegal Immigrant Deportations Completed In Two Years

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
I believe him 100%.... MOST deals he's done are usually done under estimate and in less time than budgeted for!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 9/11/2015 | Jim Hoft
Businessman Donald Trump told Alabama Republican leaders his deportation plan will be completed in two years. Illegal immigrants Trump plans on building a border fence with Mexico and deporting 11+ million illegal aliens. The Wall Street Journal Blogs reported: “ Donald Trump estimated that it will take 18 months to two years to get the roughly 11 million immigrants living in the U.S. illegally to leave the country, and that he would then build a wall running along the border with Mexico. The businessman’s statement made on a call with Alabama Republicans Thursday night added a bit of specificity to...

11800281_966197263442391_677275295209929772_n.jpg

Too bad we'll never find out, because Donald the Chump is never going to make it to the White House.

But................if he does, wanna make a side wager that Donald the Chump will never be able to get it done, even if he works on it a full term?

Sounds like a plan. I am telling ya him being president might be the one person I am LEAST irritated by as long as he leaves the fucking Iran deal the hell alone...everything else I can deal with...plus that will insure the WH stays in GOP hands for a long time LMAO....no more illegals to vote for the democrats.

Too bad we'll never find out, because Donald the Chump is never going to make it to the White House.

But................if he does, wanna make a side wager that Donald the Chump will never be able to get it done, even if he works on it a full term?

What odds are you giving?

obama-brings-muslim-terrorists-into-america-disguised-as-iraqi-syrian-refugees.jpg

What kind of wager are you comfortable with? Me? If Chump makes it to the WH, I'm willing to bet you just about anything, up to, but not to exceed the value of 1,000 dollars, and Chump has to get it done in 3 years or less (splitting the difference between his claim of 2 years and my saying it can't be done in 4).

But he's gotta make it to the WH, and the clock starts counting on his inauguration day.

Once again another grandiose idea that has no details behind it as to how that could possibly be accomplished.

"Donald Trump: Illegal Immigrant Deportations Completed In Two Years"

After the 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments are repealed, of course.

What kind of wager are you comfortable with? Me? If Chump makes it to the WH, I'm willing to bet you just about anything, up to, but not to exceed the value of 1,000 dollars, and Chump has to get it done in 3 years or less (splitting the difference between his claim of 2 years and my saying it can't be done in 4).

But he's gotta make it to the WH, and the clock starts counting on his inauguration day.

No problem, it's a bet...your $1000.00 against my $1.00 and in 3 years or less! Now everyone has seen it...no backing out now, and thanks for making me bet!

"Donald Trump: Illegal Immigrant Deportations Completed In Two Years"

After the 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments are repealed, of course.

There is something about them being ILLEGAL that he can ship them out and worry LATER if it meets supposed Constitutional muster!.... Who will stop him, if he is in charge of the DOJ, and the military?

What odds are you giving?

obama-brings-muslim-terrorists-into-america-disguised-as-iraqi-syrian-refugees.jpg
They are Trump's too.

Yes, Subversive, once he is president, they ARE HIS to do with as he pleases, as long as WE THE PEOPLE stand with him...You and your commie bastard friends can complain all you want, or perhaps get some guns and try to save them?

Forum List

Back