Donald Trump is Finished

I'll put it out there right now... the republicans won't lose control of EITHER the house or the senate, in fact, I predict they PICK UP SEATS.

There is no BLUE WAVE. Not when we have little shit stains like Don Lemon saying the biggest TERROR THREAT to America is WHITE MEN. Well I can guarantee you that there's a lot of WHITE MEN that might listen to that little FUCK, and he just PISSED THEM OFF. The democrap mongrels just are NOT going to WIN seats with RESIST and HATE as their MESSAGE.

Libs seem united on this proposition.

Even IF the House goes democrat and votes to impeach it takes 67 Senators to vote to convict. That will NOT happen.

They want to use an impeachment to get the Senate to refuse to confirm any new appointeess...especially if ginsburg assumer room temperature....

What if Kavanaugh drinks himself to death?

After he rapes Ruth, right? :uhoh3:

Kendrick Lamar, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, IMPEACH.jpg

Libs seem united on this proposition.

Even IF the House goes democrat and votes to impeach it takes 67 Senators to vote to convict. That will NOT happen.

They want to use an impeachment to get the Senate to refuse to confirm any new appointeess...especially if ginsburg assumer room temperature....

What if Kavanaugh drinks himself to death?

After he rapes Ruth, right? :uhoh3:

What about Esther?

Our President is not above the law
Even if he does appoint conservative judges

Blue Tidal Wave comming, you Dims have it in the bag so dont fret.

Ignore all those people telling you you have to go vote. You dont have to and your gonna win anyway.

But if you are going to vote anyway, just remember that Republicans vote on the 6th and Democrats on the lucky 13th.

Gawd bless.

I'll put it out there right now... the republicans won't lose control of EITHER the house or the senate, in fact, I predict they PICK UP SEATS.

There is no BLUE WAVE. Not when we have little shit stains like Don Lemon saying the biggest TERROR THREAT to America is WHITE MEN. Well I can guarantee you that there's a lot of WHITE MEN that might listen to that little FUCK, and he just PISSED THEM OFF. The democrap mongrels just are NOT going to WIN seats with RESIST and HATE as their MESSAGE.

I agree. I think the Republicans keep both the House and the Senate.

Sucks to be Dems.

Forum List

Back