🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is going to build that wall so Jorge Ramos shut up and sit down....

Remember the good old days... when conservatives were for tearing down border walls?

Perhaps we should just SHOOT the invading hoards.... that would make you pond scum happy, I bet! ...Or better yet, send them all to your house!

Vigi is no Republican and neither is the Trumpster.

He is an independent Democrat in Republican wool.

Vigi is no Republican and neither is the Trumpster.

He is an independent Democrat in Republican wool.

Well you're part right, I am NOT a Republican, I'm a Conservative with LOGIC, something you apparently were born without! But then all subversives, like yourself, are without logic!

i was just watching Ramos on that Kelly Bimbo show on Fox just now, he sounds like a male body part.

Donald, Vigi, lost the national election last night.

For heaven's sake, HRC trails by only 8 points in blood Red Utah, Vigi.

Last edited:
A wall of hate

A monument to the American Conservative movement

We need more looovvvee. Acts of love that rape children and shoot women standing on "their" streets.

A republican BUILT OUR HIGHWAY SYSTEM!!!!
Not 100% accurate. Eisenhower is called the President that championed the system and began major construction in 1956, but technically the system started in 1940 as the Pennsylvania Turnpike, which is still a major part of the system. It was partially paid for with WPA New Deal funds and inspired President Roosevelt to draw a map of a proposed system. World War ll put the plans in hibernation until Eisenhower came into the Presidency and saw it as a national defense mechanism and project as well as a mass transportation one. The project was continued through every President with the final sections being completed between 1990 and October 1992.

Remember the good old days... when conservatives were for tearing down border walls?

Perhaps we should just SHOOT the invading hoards.... that would make you pond scum happy, I bet! ...Or better yet, send them all to your house!

Grow up. There are roughly as many people migrating south across the border as migrate north. :rolleyes:
Americans flock to Mexico to buy Mexican women for prostitution, purchase drugs and import guns. The drugs coming from the south into the US supply Americans who in turn support the drug gangs.

Grow up. There are roughly as many people migrating south across the border as migrate north. :rolleyes:
Americans flock to Mexico to buy Mexican women for prostitution, purchase drugs and import guns. The drugs coming from the south into the US supply Americans who in turn support the drug gangs.

It is the American thirst for drugs and lax gun laws that create more problems for Mexico than illegal immigrants cause for us

Forum List

Back