🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is going to build that wall so Jorge Ramos shut up and sit down....

RWs have no idea who Ramos is or that he is from Puerto Rico.

RWs don't know that Drumpf is lying about his "beautiful wall", that the wall is not possible or needed and they don't know that his wall would break the country.

This is about hating anyone who isn't a pissed off old white cracker.
Puerto Rico is broke, loser...

WHY?

Because the US moved in, ended all their manufacturing and agriculture, made a lot of promises and didn't keep even one.

The last few years, the tee potty has taken over San Juan and corruption is even worse.

BTW, Drumpf owns property there.

Trump can't win without the Hispanic vote.

Fact.

Trump can't win without the women's vote.

Fact.

The old white man vote can't win it for him.

Fact.

Add in the asian vote going 75% democrat and Black vote going 90% democrat...Well you have 13% + 5.5% = 18.5% + 1% arab + native Americans 1.5% + Hispanics at 17.5%....All these groups vote heavily democrat!!! When Reagan ran in 1980 it was more like 11% black, 6% Hispanic and 1% Asians + 1% other....

Next year this country will be around ~38.5% non-white...Which votes around 70-75% democrat.

Nev is now to the point where the republicans can't win it without a huge amount of Hispanic support.

Florida Hispanics are 1% larger then they were in 2010. Same could be said about Va, NC, CO, etc. A few thousand votes will make life much harder for the republicans.

There's no way in hell that the republicans will win the woman vote. Woman as a majority like infrastructure, science, r&d and education. They don't want to live in a double wide without paved roads.

Was Trump lying about the 35% tax (actually a tariff, but he has no way of knowing that!).

Why did he back down from it.

How could he be THIS ignorance and THIS dishonest?

Is he stupid or just lying again?

I LOVE these BLACK GIRLS...they got their shit down right!!!!

Yo, that was a T.V. moment, how Trump threw the bum out!!!

"GTP"

YoYo

How is a US citizen and journalist a "bum"?

Because he has a Spanish accent.

Those were valid questions. Why did Drumpf lie? And then tell the other lies afterward?

Those weren't question, that was a RANT, a ONE WAY RANT! President Trump even let him back in and BITCH SLAPPED the little piss ant at the end of the interview.... Dumbass!

He also lied about the $5million dollar donation.

OR, its another area he knows nothing about?

Funny to watch because the crowd is too dumb to even know they're being lied to or that their candidate is an ignorant idiot.

Seriously, this is the same question we all asked about Ronnnie RayGun when he was answering questions with "I don't know", "I don't remember" and "I don't recall".

Is Trump stupid or lying?

Was Trump lying about the 35% tax (actually a tariff, but he has no way of knowing that!).

When you explain Obama's NO NEW TAXES, I'll tell you!

IOW, you don't know either!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

C'mon ... pretend you have balls and just address that question. Is Duh Donuld stupid or lying?

I LOVE these BLACK GIRLS...they got their shit down right!!!!

Yo, that was a T.V. moment, how Trump threw the bum out!!!

"GTP"

YoYo

How is a US citizen and journalist a "bum"?

Because he has a Spanish accent.

Those were valid questions. Why did Drumpf lie? And then tell the other lies afterward?

Yo, I watched it live? You? Ramos tried to takeover the News Conference? Trump just put his sorry ass in his place! And by the way, he is nothing more than a mouth piece for Mexico and Obama!!!

"GTP"
images (2).jpg

When you explain Obama's NO NEW TAXES, I'll tell you!

IOW, you don't know either!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

C'mon ... pretend you have balls and just address that question. Is Duh Donuld stupid or lying?

I know, but when you stop licking my balls, as a reward, I MIGHT tell you! Was Obuma stupid or lying?

Vigi just took a verbal round house in the splatter. It isn't pretty, listening audience, it's like Al Capone with the baseball bat.

Vigi is so loopy now he is crawling around the blood splattered ring shouting "I am the King of the World" while he is getting kicked in the head

Remember the good old days... when conservatives were for tearing down border walls?

Remember the good old days when they supported our space program(Reagan is the reason we have the space station!) and clean air? Remember the good old days when it was about accountability and not slash, cut and burn?? I miss those days.

It isn't about the family and accountability anymore but living like savages as you work for the corporation.

Forum List

Back