Donald Trump is horrible

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
This is a thread dedicated to how bad Donald Trump is. Therefore, let's complain about Hillary Clinton.

This is a response about Crooked Hillary, therefore let's discuss George Bush
George Bush sucked, but he had to follow the husband of Hillary. Thank God for America. It could be Venezuela.

thH11C73OE.jpg

Trump sucks.

Hillary is perhaps the worst human to ever live.

Gary Johnson - decent human with a great track record.... patriotic Americans who want the best candidate to win are voting Johnson... while the rest of the intellectually lacking are backing one awful candidate to stop the other...

Trump sucks.

Gary Johnson - decent human with a great track record.... patriotic Americans who want the best candidate to win are voting Johnson... while the rest of the intellectually lacking are backing one awful candidate to stop the other...
Party foul

Trump sucks.

Which is exactly why he can't be allowed in the debates!

Trump sucks.

All true. He also loves illegals. So there is another "winner" to put in his corner.

I thought the drive-by was "he's a pothead."

Now it is "he loves illegals."

Got it. About his management of New Mexico, keeping spending under control, cutting taxes, growing the job base.... ahh...

who cares, right?

Two thirds of the Trump and Hillary supporters do not even know what the DEFICIT is...

I thought the drive-by was "he's a pothead."

Now it is "he loves illegals."

Got it. About his management of New Mexico, keeping spending under control, cutting taxes, growing the job base.... ahh...

who cares, right?

Two thirds of the Trump and Hillary supporters do not even know what the DEFICIT is...
Drive-by?
y vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders. - Gary Johnson 2001 Interview with Davis Sheff
Shit, YOU believe it

Hillary is "QUALIFIED" to be President because she was hand selected by the DNC to be Senator and then was appointed to be SOS.

Here is what she says about her accomplishments as SoS:

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked. My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."

Trump sucks.

Which is exactly why he can't be allowed in the debates!
He can be in the debates if he can get his poll numbers up to 15%.

Trump can shit in a pie pan and he would say, "This is the greatest lemon meringue, bleev me. We used the best ingredients. The best. No one makes a better lemon meringue. I didn't use the methods of the Establishment kitchens. I know more about lemon meringue than the five star chefs."

The rubes have such a strong desire to bleev everything Trump says, they wouldn't even notice the stench coming off the pie and they would talk about how they can't WAIT to gobble it down.

"He's going to make pie great again."

Yeah, Trump does. There's a pretty good chance he's going to blow a winnable election for the GOP. Good job mate!

Biggest issue with Trump though is the free pass he got from the media in the primaries. The press pretty much hand selected him to be the Republican nominee, and now they're downplaying legitimate issues related to Trump for the more soundbite horrible things he says. Any other person, the fact he regularly stiffs small businesses, the fact he ran a sham "school" to swindle millions, the fact he contributed money directly to DA's that later dropped investigations, the fact he's been divorced and remarried multiple times, the fact he's declared bankruptcy so many times, the fact he actually gave money TO HIS OPPONENT,....there is just no way he'd be even in the race. Jeez. What a messed up system we have.

Trump can shit in a pie pan and he would say, "This is the greatest lemon meringue, bleev me. We used the best ingredients. The best. No one makes a better lemon meringue. I didn't use the methods of the Establishment kitchens. I know more about lemon meringue than the five star chefs."

The rubes have such a strong desire to bleev everything Trump says, they wouldn't even notice the stench coming off the pie and they would talk about how they can't WAIT to gobble it down.

"He's going to make pie great again."

How do you explain away Hillary's corruption?

Why specifically will she be a good President and what will she accomplish?

Forum List

Back