Donald Trump Jr. subpoenaed by Senate Intelligence Committee

I don’t understand what’s going on. Republicans control the Senate? Why are they doing this? Maybe they only like liars if they’re Republican politicians?

No, why? You trying to make some sort of point?

How many Presidents have resigned from office in U.S. history? And what party were they members of? It's not about being a quitter or a fighter. What matters is if the person isn't a lying piece of scum... then they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

You mean like Bill Clinton?

Of course the difference between Clinton and Nixon is that he was heavily supported by his party whereas the Republicans told Nixon to get out of Dodge. How many Presidents resigned from office and from what party? Well how many Presidents were convicted of perjury and from what party?

Bill Clinton didn't resign. He was impeached but not removed from office by the Senate and served 8 years. Doesn't mean he wasn't shady... but when your go to defense EVERY SINGLE TIME for Trump is to point the finger at some past President? You've lost.

Of course Clinton didn't resign. At least you can say Nixon had a little integrity.

Clinton took an oath of office to uphold the US Constitution, and was found guilty of perjury. Violation of his oath of office right there. How can you state a man found guilty of a crime was not shady?
So you admit that perjury is a bad enough crime to be impeached and found guilty for. Or does that only apply for Democrats to you?

So what are you getting at? When did any Republican lie to a judge under testimony?

So douchebag jr is a step closer to being legally exposed to perjury charges and to exposing other douchebags in his circle to the same. That's about it. What did you expect? A rubber biscuit?
giphy.gif

Just reported on MSNBC. I am surprised. What do you think?

Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Donald Trump Jr. in Russia probe
I'm sure, just like with everyone else associated with this corrupt administration, daddy will tell him to ignore the subpoena.

In today's corrupt political climate, showing up for subpoenas issued by Congress is optional.

Yep. Hillary made an art of it . . . .
What subpoenas has she ignored?
the one that she had her pc bleach bit and destruction of multiple cell phones. that one!!!!

I'm sure, just like with everyone else associated with this corrupt administration, daddy will tell him to ignore the subpoena.

In today's corrupt political climate, showing up for subpoenas issued by Congress is optional.

You slept through all the hearings she's been in since Benghazi? It took months, years or never to get shit out of her. That's why her hearings dragged on so long. Democrats never meet a subpoena deadline! You fuckheads invented the process of lawlessness, now you're shitting your pants because Trump is throwing it back in your face! :lmao:
Answer the question, nitwit. Better yet, I'll answer it for you. She hasn't ignored any subpoenas, moron.
sure she did, when she told her staff to bleach bit her PCs and destroy cell phones. that was easy.

the one that she had her pc bleach bit and destruction of multiple cell phones. that one!!!!
Bullshit, you lying liar.

You will have this stuck up your ass just like everything else you tards try...
What is it about CRCs and their fixation with sticking things up people's butts?

You Tards are the party of taking it up the ass....

Do you not support this?

My remarks about you Tards Taking it in the ass from Trump is an analogy.....

You know... how he just keeps Bitch Slapping you Tards all over the place.

I would tell you to ask your dumb ass buddy the Knight.....

But he’s too stupid to understand....

You're an idiot. Hillary's evasion of subpoenas while she had a guy run Bleach Bit through her server (the equivalent of the mob shredding all their books in the old days) and a lady destroying two of her phones (which AG Barr now plans to investigate) has been documented and detailed on TV, radio, the Press and web like 10,000 times, including by me here just yesterday, and you are a pompous, unbelievable clueless idiot with no credibility at all for trying to deny it. You might as well try to deny the Sun.

He should have dad invoke executive privilege.

I guess you don't understand executive privilege.

It applies to discussions and events that happen while a person is president. NOT while they're a candidate for president.

trump jr is being asked about events with russia that happened before trump was president. The meeting in trump tower happened before trump was president.

So executive privilege doesn't apply to any candidate. They aren't the executive yet.

You might want to try another flimsy straw to desperately grab onto.

It applies to discussions and events that happen while a person is president. NOT while they're a candidate for president.

trump jr is being asked about events with russia that happened before trump was president. The meeting in trump tower happened before trump was president.

So executive privilege doesn't apply to any candidate. They aren't the executive yet.

Except Trump already waived Executive privilege when he allowed McGahon and others to sit down with Mueller.

Except Trump already waived Executive privilege when he allowed McGahon and others to sit down with Mueller.

Yes he did.

He basically destroyed his ability to use executive privilege.

When it gets to court and the judge is told that trump has already waived the privilege the judge is going to rule against trump.

Yes he did.

He basically destroyed his ability to use executive privilege.

When it gets to court and the judge is told that trump has already waived the privilege the judge is going to rule against trump.

Waiving it for one person on one thing does not waive it as far as another person.

You might want to stop being a democrat long enough to realize Obama invoked it on Fast and furious which started two years before he was President.

You're an idiot. Hillary's evasion of subpoenas while she had a guy run Bleach Bit through her server (the equivalent of the mob shredding all their books in the old days) and a lady destroying two of her phones (which AG Barr now plans to investigate) has been documented and detailed on TV, radio, the Press and web like 10,000 times, including by me here just yesterday, and you are a pompous, unbelievable clueless idiot with no credibility at all for trying to deny it. You might as well try to deny the Sun.
it's called no shame.

All they are gonna hear is that Fusion GPS was totally in charge of this fiasco.. It was a political set-up.. The Russian "orphanage babe" met with Fusion GPS the day before AND the day after the meeting.. Go summon them to testify to learn what the "russians told them"... And whether Hillary and the DNC paid for that set-up...
Hmm, no, that's pure fantasy and will not happen. They are going to ask about the Trump tower meeting and the Moscow tower project. As everyone paying attention knows.

Which never happened.
It was a real- estate deal that never came to maturity.
Why?
Because they finally learned of the Russian interference, which the FBI failed to tell them.

I think the way it went was that the Trump campaign FAILED to notify the FBI they were contacted by Russians promising 'dirt' on HRC.

No charge for the clarification but try & keep up next time.

there is nothing illegal about accepting political information from a foreign source. What's illegal is using foreign lies to enact a FISA warrant to spy on american citizens.

Did I say there was anything 'illegal' about it? No, I did not.

The FAILURE of EVERYONE within the Trump campaign that knew anything about this should have notified the FBI.
That would have been the 'right thing to do' and it would have demonstrated CHARACTER & PRINCIPLE by Trump's campaign.
We ALL however know that did not happen; WHY? Because no one associated with the Trump campaign has a shred of CHARACTER, nor PRINCIPLE.

These assholes would NOT 'do the right thing', ever.

you have it backwards, the FBI should have notified the trump campaign that Russians were trying to infiltrate the campaign. The FBI should also have taken action against the Hillary campaign for paying russian interests for a fake dossier of lies.

If Mueller's task was to find Russian influence why did he ignore the obvious influence via the hillary campaign?

Muleller established that there were no events with Russia. Democrats intend to ignore that and pretend that there was some contact with Russia. Maybe they want to know more about the calls from the blocked phones.

Forum List

Back