Donald Trump Jr. subpoenaed by Senate Intelligence Committee

Lucky him. You're the pet's stool.

You bring in concepts like "ass-fuck" & "dog" & "stool" aka poop into the thread but I was under the impression the thread is about Trump Jr. getting subpoenaed.

Maybe you should lay off the booze for a while.

CADDO DEFLECTS AGAIN.

So, you prefer to derail threads instead of discussing topical & OP content.

What's to derail. The OP is a joke. Nothing will come of this latest subpoena as with all the others and the Democrats like you are nothing but toothless yapping chihuahuas who think making a loud noise will fool the public into getting any real work done. You ain't going to subpoena nothing out of no one. The only constitutional crisis is Nancy Pelosi.

What's your next cute media dog trick?

That is funny; so, when you consume too much booze your bark get kinda funny sounding & you start wheezing too. :abgg2q.jpg:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

He should have dad invoke executive privilege.

I guess you don't understand executive privilege.

It applies to discussions and events that happen while a person is president. NOT while they're a candidate for president.

trump jr is being asked about events with russia that happened before trump was president. The meeting in trump tower happened before trump was president.

So executive privilege doesn't apply to any candidate. They aren't the executive yet.

You might want to try another flimsy straw to desperately grab onto.

Except Trump already waived Executive privilege when he allowed McGahon and others to sit down with Mueller.

Yes he did.

He basically destroyed his ability to use executive privilege.

When it gets to court and the judge is told that trump has already waived the privilege the judge is going to rule against trump.
when what get's to court?

give us the quote from the Mueller report that implicates Don Jr.
I am not your mommy.

Okay, just this one time, i will spoonfeed you, ya ignorant bastard:

The muler report details how douchebag junior bragged of his trump tower meeting to a staff meeting. He lied to congress and said he told only two people.

It also looks like he probably lied about the trump tower moscow project.

Do yourself a favor and go read up before commenting again.

All they are gonna hear is that Fusion GPS was totally in charge of this fiasco.. It was a political set-up.. The Russian "orphanage babe" met with Fusion GPS the day before AND the day after the meeting.. Go summon them to testify to learn what the "russians told them"... And whether Hillary and the DNC paid for that set-up...
Hmm, no, that's pure fantasy and will not happen. They are going to ask about the Trump tower meeting and the Moscow tower project. As everyone paying attention knows.

Which never happened.
It was a real- estate deal that never came to maturity.
Why?
Because they finally learned of the Russian interference, which the FBI failed to tell them.

I think the way it went was that the Trump campaign FAILED to notify the FBI they were contacted by Russians promising 'dirt' on HRC.

No charge for the clarification but try & keep up next time.

there is nothing illegal about accepting political information from a foreign source. What's illegal is using foreign lies to enact a FISA warrant to spy on american citizens.

Did I say there was anything 'illegal' about it? No, I did not.

The FAILURE of EVERYONE within the Trump campaign that knew anything about this should have notified the FBI.
That would have been the 'right thing to do' and it would have demonstrated CHARACTER & PRINCIPLE by Trump's campaign.
We ALL however know that did not happen; WHY? Because no one associated with the Trump campaign has a shred of CHARACTER, nor PRINCIPLE.

These assholes would NOT 'do the right thing', ever.

I know it's fruitless to reason with you. But there IS an alternate explanation.. MOST campaigns post nomination are built on a core group of political/govt veterans. Folks who are "tuned into" the security and "international espionage" aspects that a campaign has to protect against..

The irony is -- the more "grass roots" and "anti-insider" your core campaign group becomes, the less attention you pay to those kind of infiltrations and contacts.. And I'm pretty sure the FBI and Clapper and Brennan took advantage of that virginity in order to set-up and entrap those Trump campaign associates to MAKE a problem appear...

But that backfired badly and many in on this abuse of trust and power are gonna pay the price...

Hmm, no, that's pure fantasy and will not happen. They are going to ask about the Trump tower meeting and the Moscow tower project. As everyone paying attention knows.

Which never happened.
Why?
Because they finally learned of the Russian interference, which the FBI failed to tell them.

I think the way it went was that the Trump campaign FAILED to notify the FBI they were contacted by Russians promising 'dirt' on HRC.

there is nothing illegal about accepting political information from a foreign source. What's illegal is using foreign lies to enact a FISA warrant to spy on american citizens.

The FAILURE of EVERYONE within the Trump campaign that knew anything about this should have notified the FBI.
That would have been the 'right thing to do' and it would have demonstrated CHARACTER & PRINCIPLE by Trump's campaign.
We ALL however know that did not happen; WHY? Because no one associated with the Trump campaign has a shred of CHARACTER, nor PRINCIPLE.

I know it's fruitless to reason with you. But there IS an alternate explanation.. MOST campaigns post nomination are built on a core group of political/govt veterans. Folks who are "tuned into" the security and "international espionage" aspects that a campaign has to protect against..

The irony is -- the more "grass roots" and "anti-insider" your core campaign group becomes, the less attention you pay to those kind of infiltrations and contacts.. And I'm pretty sure the FBI and Clapper and Brennan took advantage of that virginity in order to set-up and entrap those Trump campaign associates to MAKE a problem appear...

But that backfired badly and many in on this abuse of trust and power are gonna pay the price...

So, you are basically giving the Trump campaign a pass based on your assessment of their naivete & ignorance.

Being stupid & ignorant is no excuse for NOT doing the 'right thing'; in this case notifying the FBI when contacted by suspicious (foreign/Russian) persons offering dirt on an opponent.

Which never happened.
Why?

That sounds good and all... except now Trump is trying to troll Congress by having Rudy Guilliani tell the press he is going to Ukraine to get help from the government by asking them for dirt on Joe Biden. This kind of shit might be funny to some people, but it undermines the legitimacy of not just the position of President, but the whole idea of democracy. The weakening of the core belief of democracy is EXACTLY what Russia and Putin want. They are tired of the U.S. getting involved in countries and trying to spread democracy, and this gives them ammo to show how shakey democracy really is, and how easy it is to destroy the legitimacy of the top political position in the U.S.

"Giuliani told The New York Times that he is going to Kiev to meet with Ukraine’s president-elect and urge him to continue a probe into whether Democrats worked with Ukrainian officials to interfere in the election on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

The former mayor also wants the country to find information about Joe Biden’s son Hunter and a Ukrainian oligarch."

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/rudy-giuliani-plans-ukraine-trip-to-urge-investigation-into-democrats/

Which never happened.
Why?

That sounds good and all... except now Trump is trying to troll Congress by having Rudy Guilliani tell the press he is going to Ukraine to get help from the government by asking them for dirt on Joe Biden. This kind of shit might be funny to some people, but it undermines the legitimacy of not just the position of President, but the whole idea of democracy. The weakening of the core belief of democracy is EXACTLY what Russia and Putin want. They are tired of the U.S. getting involved in countries and trying to spread democracy, and this gives them ammo to show how shakey democracy really is, and how easy it is to destroy the legitimacy of the top political position in the U.S.

"Giuliani told The New York Times that he is going to Kiev to meet with Ukraine’s president-elect and urge him to continue a probe into whether Democrats worked with Ukrainian officials to interfere in the election on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

The former mayor also wants the country to find information about Joe Biden’s son Hunter and a Ukrainian oligarch."

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/rudy-giuliani-plans-ukraine-trip-to-urge-investigation-into-democrats/
Go after every Prog and their chlldren and relatives. All of them. Payback time!

Go after every Prog and their chlldren and relatives. All of them. Payback time!

Payback time? You realize that this is exactly what the countries that hate the U.S. and democracy want? A country torn in two continuing to sink to lower levels trying to destroy the opposition at all costs? It's fucking retarded. We have children running the government.

Which never happened.
Why?

So, you are basically giving the Trump campaign a pass based on your assessment of their naivete & ignorance.

Being stupid & ignorant is no excuse for NOT doing the 'right thing'; in this case notifying the FBI when contacted by suspicious (foreign/Russian) persons offering dirt on an opponent.

Any foreign Russian contacts -- REAL or faked by the FBI/Intel operations -- that are known to the public by the Trump campaign are EXHAUSTABLY covered in the Mueller report UNREDACTED.. Go read it..

And furthermore -- the Trump Tower meeting was a set-up coordinated thru Fusion GPS.. Go research who authorized the visa for the "russian honey pot lawyer"...

Mueller stopped short of INCLUDING exculpatory evidence such as that for OBVIOUS BIASED reasons... But he and everyone else following along (except the brain dead) knows it..

Which never happened.
Why?

Different topic. But you should EXPECT that everything Mueller NEGLECTED to include in his report on Russian collusion is coming to a theater near you soon...

INCLUDING all the REAL "russian collusion" that occurred in other campaigns...

Any foreign Russian contacts -- REAL or faked by the FBI/Intel operations -- that are known to the public by the Trump campaign are EXHAUSTABLY covered in the Mueller report UNREDACTED.. Go read it..

And furthermore -- the Trump Tower meeting was a set-up coordinated thru Fusion GPS.. Go research who authorized the visa for the "russian honey pot lawyer"...

Mueller stopped short of INCLUDING exculpatory evidence such as that for OBVIOUS BIASED reasons... But he and everyone else following along (except the brain dead) knows it..

OK, for the sake of debate (only), let's say your 'claim' is true.

Is that still any reason for the campaign NOT to notify the FBI with information they were contacted by suspicious persons/Russians with an offer for dirt on a political opponent?

Your answer should be no; actually Hell no.

Different topic. But you should EXPECT that everything Mueller NEGLECTED to include in his report on Russian collusion is coming to a theater near you soon...

INCLUDING all the REAL "russian collusion" that occurred in other campaigns...

How is it a different topic? I watched tonight one of the top guys on Trump's campaign team keep saying he doesn't care what Rudy does because he is a private citizen and not part of the Trump campaign. They are purposely pushing the envelop and trolling democrats, after the Mueller report came out and said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Do you notice the key words in there and how they relate to the current events?

I sure hope you can't see the tie in here. The day after Rep. Senator Burr wants to subpoena Don Jr., Rudy does this... it's the same thing Trump's team ALWAYS does. They try to do something to change the narrative.

Is that still any reason for the campaign NOT to notify the FBI with information they were contacted by suspicious persons/Russians with an offer for dirt on a political opponent?

So why should they contact the FBI? What do they have to do with it?

Hillary and the DNC were not contacted by suspicious persons, they hired them instead. They didn't tell the FBI anything about it until they obtained the phony dossier.

Payback time? You realize that this is exactly what the countries that hate the U.S. and democracy want? A country torn in two continuing to sink to lower levels trying to destroy the opposition at all costs? It's fucking retarded. We have children running the government.
This did not start yesterday. This has been going on in federal, state and local governments for many decades. The cities have been split longer and its in full bloom for all to see and it has been one sided. Repubs get the blame for infrastructure issues that the Progs caused for gosh sakes. One tiny example...look at Flint, Mi. water issues.

You obviously have not read the thread, nor do you have any morals.

This did not start yesterday. This has been going on in federal, state and local governments for many decades. The cities have been split longer and its in full bloom for all to see and it has been one sided. Repubs get the blame for infrastructure issues that the Progs caused for gosh sakes. One tiny example...look at Flint, Mi. water issues.

This is 10 times worse than it ever has been. We have a President that Tweets out policy changes, derogatory remarks at people, and other crazy stuff that a President should never be caught saying.

I read every post of any thread I reply to. So one more time: why should Trump have contacted the FBI if some Russian stated they had dirt on Hillary? Do you know what the FBI does in this country?

I read every post of any thread I reply to. So one more time: why should Trump have contacted the FBI if some Russian stated they had dirt on Hillary? Do you know what the FBI does in this country?

Ask him if Hillary contacted the FBI about the Steele fictions from real Russian disinformation officers BEFORE or AFTER she wrote the check to Fusion GPS.... LOL.....

Hillary and the DNC were not contacted by suspicious persons, they hired them instead. They didn't tell the FBI anything about it until they obtained the phony dossier.

re: post #147

Wouldn't YOU you think that if the FBI is offering intel briefings & warning to the campaigns about foreign interference
then if that actually occurs the campaign might notify the FBI when that actually occurs?

Come on; are you really that stupid not to be able to put 2 plus 2 together?

I swear; some folks around here are just too ignorant to discuss anything with.

Try reading the thread next time AND try using sound fucking common sense.

Forum List

Back