Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America

When people quit putting arrogant idiots up for nomination or election other people will stop attacking them for being arrogant idiots. It worked for Sarah and it will work for Trump. You can even include Romney in that group.

When people quit putting arrogant idiots up for nomination or election other people will stop attacking them for being arrogant idiots. It worked for Sarah and it will work for Trump. You can even include Romney in that group.
I'm sure your omission of Hillary was just an oversight.

People have every right to attack Hillary for being an arrogant idiot if that is what they believe. Doesn't change the fact that the brand is sticking with Trump and he keeps reinforcing it.

Don't know how the word dictator can be used to describe Obama or Trump. Neither one of them meets the definition. Think we are just in an era where folks misuse words and when criticized get all defensive. The net allows us to just continuously propagandize through the use of "propaganda" language. A sort of back door and cover for lying about things. Dictators don't have legislatures, boards of directors, regulators, government agencies and courts to veto decisions or the whims of dictators. Dictators don't get overruled or ordered to do things they don't want to do.
I don't know if Obama's style of leadership could be considered dictatorial. Certainly Trump's is.
That is because has always had control of his empire, which has been his companies. He has never had to deal with legislatures and most of the times when dealing with courts, it has been on his choosing.

I love how he will be building this 'big beautiful wall' without considering that the hundreds of billions of dollars needed would have to be approved. It won't.

No we consider a man like JFK, FDR (but hated most of his polices) Ike , Reagan and now Trump.

Obama is a sissy boy with power. He is like little Kim of North Korea.
Good lord, Trump's name with that group is beyond delusional or ridiculous. It is pure unadulterated propaganda nonsense.

Who the hell would you want to negotiate a deal between Iran...

Roll over obama

Or Trump?
Trump would be out of his league. He would have to depend on others. He understands business, not global politics and the intricacies of the Mid East. Trump's business abilities are overrated. Remember, he has had to use bankruptcy four times. He inherited his money. Some estimate that wealth to have been large enough that if he left it alone and did nothing, would be worth 8 Billion dollars today. That estimate is based on the 47,000 apartment units he inherited from his father rated at today's value. He promotes himself as the great deal maker, you believe it.
Looking at transcripts of Trump speeches tells you a lot about the man. In order for Trump to fulfill most his promises, he will need the help of both Democrats and Republicans in congress. Yet in all his speeches, I can not find a single reference to congress other than comments that have alienated legislators of both parties. His immigration plan would certainly end up in the courts, yet in his speeches he makes no reference to the courts or how he would handle the issue.

In his speeches he never acknowledges the need to work with congress, other nations, or anyone else. This fits quite well with his style of management, autocratic and often dictatorial. You can be very successful in business with this style of management if you have the skills, but not as president. As president, you can not fire or sue congressmen, federal judges, the media, or even most of the people that work for you.

Why do you guys take everything he says literally and figuratively?

Me thinks you are trying everything you can to throw him under the buss like Sarah...guess what? It won't work with Trump no matter how hard you try.

Gidget threw herself under the bus & as far as Trump--- to be the leader of the free world, everything that comes out of his (& any other candidate) mouth needs to be examined... However, I think he just needs to keep talking... & talking... & talking.... the more he talks with no real substance the more exposed he becomes to real thinking Americans.

People have every right to attack Hillary for being an arrogant idiot if that is what they believe. Doesn't change the fact that the brand is sticking with Trump and he keeps reinforcing it.
Hillary could have been attacked for arrogance long ago. Now there is so much more, it begs the question of why waste time on something as trivial as arrogance. Here we've got stupidity and sleaze in spades.

My point is that mentioning Trump, Palin and even Romney for arrogance, you could have at least given a nod to the queen of sleaze herself.

Hillary could have been attacked for arrogance long ago. Now there is so much more, it begs the question of why waste time on something as trivial as arrogance. Here we've got stupidity and sleaze in spades.

My point is that mentioning Trump, Palin and even Romney for arrogance, you could have at least given a nod to the queen of sleaze herself.
The difference is that you are trying to brand Hillary as a sleazy person, but that does not stick the way a brand sticks. It is just an opinion by her opponents. It may or may not stick in time for the elections. Trump on the other hand has established his credentials as and arrogant man of the highest levels. Even Republicans agree. The idiot it part is still being established, like your sleaze allegation about Hillary. Sleazy and arrogant are different things.

The difference is that you are trying to brand Hillary as a sleazy person, but that does not stick the way a brand sticks. It is just an opinion by her opponents. It may or may not stick in time for the elections. Trump on the other hand has established his credentials as and arrogant man of the highest levels. Even Republicans agree. The idiot it part is still being established, like your sleaze allegation about Hillary. Sleazy and arrogant are different things.
Sorry kid, Hillary's sleaze is so apparent that she's tanking to the point the Democrats are trying to resuscitate some old white guys to become the standard-bearer instead of the sleazes coronation.

In the meantime, Trump is a veritable juggernaut. With all you complexes, especially about Reagan and the bitches demise, it must suck to be you these days.

Sorry kid, Hillary's sleaze is so apparent that she's tanking to the point the Democrats are trying to resuscitate some old white guys to become the standard-bearer instead of the sleazes coronation.

In the meantime, Trump is a veritable juggernaut. With all you complexes, especially about Reagan and the bitches demise, it must suck to be you these days.
I don't put that much importance in your opinions. Nor do I see Trump surging with support. He is gaining support from Republican primary voters as they discard other Republicans and join with him. He still stagnates around the 25% to 35% numbers with high disapproval numbers among the other 3/4 to 2/3 of the remaining voters. It's just the old Tea Party / Christian Coalition crowd. Lots of hype and little substance.

Trump is restoring masculinity to America? :laugh:
Does that mean Stephanie and Sassyirishass are masculine?
Actually, Trump's rants which are causing orgasms in the far right sector reflect a Bevis and Butthead mentality.
I highly doubt that Trump would act like a spoiled brat when making deals with world leaders or anyone else.
Anyone who thinks he would are basically brain dead.
Bevis and Butthead for Presidents!!:booze:

Trump is restoring masculinity to America? :laugh:
Does that mean Stephanie and Sassyirishass are masculine?
Actually, Trump's rants which are causing orgasms in the far right sector reflect a Bevis and Butthead mentality.
I highly doubt that Trump would act like a spoiled brat when making deals with world leaders or anyone else.
Anyone who thinks he would are basically brain dead.
Bevis and Butthead for Presidents!!:booze:
CJU6n6OWEAYbYPc.jpg

I don't put that much importance in your opinions. Nor do I see Trump surging with support. He is gaining support from Republican primary voters as they discard other Republicans and join with him. He still stagnates around the 25% to 35% numbers with high disapproval numbers among the other 3/4 to 2/3 of the remaining voters. It's just the old Tea Party / Christian Coalition crowd. Lots of hype and little substance.
Kid, that Hillary is a sleaze and tanking and Trump is skyrocketing are not matters of anyone's opinion.

yeah..whatever...we HAVE laws...we just don't enforce them..and now 30 million illegals later, subversives are telling us we can't deport people who sneak in illegally...utter lunacy.
deport.all.illegals.
We have laws that are unenforceable because of the loopholes in those laws that give both the courts and the administration wide discretion when it comes to enforcement. What few people realize is that one of the major benefits of immigration reform would have been to remove must of that discretion.

Agreed, but "immigration reform" (amnesty) is not the answer...Follow the procedures and enter legally.
Meanwhile the key word is "illegal"...anything that happens after that has to take THAT into account.

If the first action they perform is "illegal" (sneaking into the country) it should invalidate anything after that.

Deport.all.illegals.
To deport all illegals or even a small percentage, you would have to change the immigration laws to require deportation. Currently, immigration judges are not required to deport anybody. You would also have to make it illegally not have proof of citizenship in your possession. Otherwise you would never be able to track illegals down, particular in sanctuary cities where neither local law enforcement or local communities would be of any assistance. Of course you have to abolish SCOTUS, because they would never let you do any of the above.

Last edited:
Don't know how the word dictator can be used to describe Obama or Trump. Neither one of them meets the definition. Think we are just in an era where folks misuse words and when criticized get all defensive. The net allows us to just continuously propagandize through the use of "propaganda" language. A sort of back door and cover for lying about things. Dictators don't have legislatures, boards of directors, regulators, government agencies and courts to veto decisions or the whims of dictators. Dictators don't get overruled or ordered to do things they don't want to do.
I don't know if Obama's style of leadership could be considered dictatorial. Certainly Trump's is.
That is because has always had control of his empire, which has been his companies. He has never had to deal with legislatures and most of the times when dealing with courts, it has been on his choosing.

I love how he will be building this 'big beautiful wall' without considering that the hundreds of billions of dollars needed would have to be approved. It won't.

No we consider a man like JFK, FDR (but hated most of his polices) Ike , Reagan and now Trump.

Obama is a sissy boy with power. He is like little Kim of North Korea.
Good lord, Trump's name with that group is beyond delusional or ridiculous. It is pure unadulterated propaganda nonsense.

Who the hell would you want to negotiate a deal between Iran...

Roll over obama

Or Trump?
Trump would be out of his league. He would have to depend on others. He understands business, not global politics and the intricacies of the Mid East. Trump's business abilities are overrated. Remember, he has had to use bankruptcy four times. He inherited his money. Some estimate that wealth to have been large enough that if he left it alone and did nothing, would be worth 8 Billion dollars today. That estimate is based on the 47,000 apartment units he inherited from his father rated at today's value. He promotes himself as the great deal maker, you believe it.
Looking at transcripts of Trump speeches tells you a lot about the man. In order for Trump to fulfill most his promises, he will need the help of both Democrats and Republicans in congress. Yet in all his speeches, I can not find a single reference to congress other than comments that have alienated legislators of both parties. His immigration plan would certainly end up in the courts, yet in his speeches he makes no reference to the courts or how he would handle the issue.

In his speeches he never acknowledges the need to work with congress, other nations, or anyone else. This fits quite well with his style of management, autocratic and often dictatorial. You can be very successful in business with this style of management if you have the skills, but not as president. As president, you can not fire or sue congressmen, federal judges, the media, or even most of the people that work for you.

Why do you guys take everything he says literally and figuratively?

Me thinks you are trying everything you can to throw him under the buss like Sarah...guess what? It won't work with Trump no matter how hard you try.
Trump makes such exaggerated and ridiculous statements it's really hard to take him seriously.

yeah..whatever...we HAVE laws...we just don't enforce them..and now 30 million illegals later, subversives are telling us we can't deport people who sneak in illegally...utter lunacy.
deport.all.illegals.
We have laws that are unenforceable because of the loopholes in those laws that give both the courts and the administration wide discretion when it comes to enforcement. What few people realize is that one of the major benefits of immigration reform would have been to remove must of that discretion.

Agreed, but "immigration reform" (amnesty) is not the answer...Follow the procedures and enter legally.
Meanwhile the key word is "illegal"...anything that happens after that has to take THAT into account.

If the first action they perform is "illegal" (sneaking into the country) it should invalidate anything after that.

Deport.all.illegals.
To deport all illegals or even a small percentage, you would have to change the immigration laws to require deportation. Currently, immigration judges are not required to deport anybody. You would also have to make it illegally not have proof of citizenship in your possession. Otherwise you would never be able to track illegals down, particular in sanctuary cities where neither local law enforcement or local communities would be of any assistance. Of course you have to abolish SCOTUS, because they would never let you do any of the above.

you better brace yourself, then.
Hey..I asked you a couple of times...

Do you think it would be ok if some random person off the street snuck into your house and moved into your spare bedroom and brought a few family members and a couple of friends and wanted you to feed them, clothe them and give them some of your money.

Would that be ok? Why or why not?

Gonna dodge again?

I read that article and I would have to agree. People were so tired of the wimpy Obama and having everyone ride over us. Trump, I believe will stand up to terror, disrespect in treaties and accords and stand up for Americans He is someone that will stand toe to toe with Putin.
According to the right, Obama is a wimp and he kills too many people with drone warfare. Just like when they did not like him because he was a Muslim and did not approve of the Christian church that he attended. Get it?

deport.all.illegals.

Deport.all.illegals.

you better brace yourself, then.
Hey..I asked you a couple of times...

Do you think it would be ok if some random person off the street snuck into your house and moved into your spare bedroom and brought a few family members and a couple of friends and wanted you to feed them, clothe them and give them some of your money.

Would that be ok? Why or why not?

Gonna dodge again?
I don't waste my time answering rhetorical questions.

Forum List

Back