Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America

"Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America"

Ridiculous.

Masculinity is in no need of 'restoration,' the notion is absurd.

Trump seeks to exploit the dark side of America, and the dark side of human nature – the fear of change and things perceived to be 'different,' appeals to ignorance and emotionalism, and the rejection of facts, evidence, and truth.

Trump is not scary. Trump doing well in the polls is what should scare us all, because it tells us a great deal about our society.
Well, at least we finally get to realize what the republican base has become..
I think they were that way for a while...but on the down low.

The only thing Trump has brought back to this nation is a lot of STUPID supporters. They're crawling out of the woodwork to see Donald Trump. Trump is nothing more than Bill Clinton's Trojan Horse--and if you can't see that by now, then you're really dummmmb.

At Bill Clinton's request, and because Hillary is in trouble Donald Trump is in this race to insure that Hillary wins the election. They have been very good friends for decades, even their daughters (Chelsea & Ivanka) are best friends.
Political odd couple: Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

GOT IT YET?

Trump has already done a great job of chasing millions of legal voting Latino's into Hillary's column. That's what he is in this race for. He has absolutely no intention of becoming President, he'll drop out when he feels Hillary has secured the win.

Here is Carly Fiorina--calling him out on this in the first debate:

The only thing Trump has brought back to this nation is a lot of STUPID supporters. Donald Trump is nothing more than Bill Clinton's Trojan Horse--and if you can't see that then you're really dummmmb.

At Bill Clinton's, request and because Hillary is in trouble Donald Trump is in this race to insure that Hillary wins the election. They have been very good friends for decades, even their daughters (Chelsea & Ivanka) are best friends.

GOT IT YET?

Trump has already done a great job of chasing millions of legal voting Latino's into Hillary's column. That's what he is in this race for. He has absolutely no intention of becoming President, he'll drop out when he feels Hillary has secured the win.

LOL, if only he were intelligent enough to be that calculating and not spill the beans. No, he is walking the fascist path as many others before him who think they can buy power cheaply by whipping up some discontent and scapegoating against the most vulnerable race/tribe/group available.

Say what you like, Trump is gonna be fun. But fun is not all, in addition to the fun part, we are going to become more masculine to boot, can Americans ask for much more? This could be an election that might go down in the "believe it or not" history books. Masculine history books mind you.

Eating pizza with a fork is 'masculine'?

article-2537501-1A8F0E4D00000578-761_634x358.jpg

Polite, well bred people use utensils...it isn't a measure of "manliness" to eat with a fork or not...
you're pathetic...seriously.

Polite gentry have tact. Herr Drumpf is just a bitchy fancy man.

sure..sure..whatever you say. Jealous?

By no means. He'll be dead in a few years, and then his lifetime of machinations will have been for not.

Meanwhile, I sleep with a clear conscience.

LMAO...you could die today and he could live to be 100..you're comical.

It's doubtful. I mean look at him. Regardless, I would still die with a clear conscience. Whereas he has never had one.

Polite, well bred people use utensils...it isn't a measure of "manliness" to eat with a fork or not...
you're pathetic...seriously.

Polite gentry have tact. Herr Drumpf is just a bitchy fancy man.

sure..sure..whatever you say. Jealous?

By no means. He'll be dead in a few years, and then his lifetime of machinations will have been for not.

Meanwhile, I sleep with a clear conscience.

LMAO...you could die today and he could live to be 100..you're comical.

It's doubtful. I mean look at him. Regardless, I would still die with a clear conscience. Whereas he has never had one.

you say the funniest things...

Say what you like, Trump is gonna be fun. But fun is not all, in addition to the fun part, we are going to become more masculine to boot, can Americans ask for much more? This could be an election that might go down in the "believe it or not" history books. Masculine history books mind you.
Trump is following the fascist playbook, hopefully America still has the good sense to eventually reject that shit.

Well, only if Americans think Trump is sooo grand a masculine figure. The point is masculinity looks pretty stupid when one (like Trump) trips over his own ego, and lands flat on his nose. Then masculinity goes as far as the back door and gets kicked in the ass on the way out.

Trump has done a great job with the media--but the mask always comes off in a real debate. It's clear he doesn't have solutions to the problems we face, including immigration. He just copies and pastes other people's ideas.

Trump is not in this to be President, he's in it to insure that Hillary Clinton wins.

1112489-clipart-dumb-man-with-an-arrow-through-his-head-holding-an-i-have-no-idea-sign-royalty-free-vector-illustration.jpg

Don't know how the word dictator can be used to describe Obama or Trump. Neither one of them meets the definition. Think we are just in an era where folks misuse words and when criticized get all defensive. The net allows us to just continuously propagandize through the use of "propaganda" language. A sort of back door and cover for lying about things. Dictators don't have legislatures, boards of directors, regulators, government agencies and courts to veto decisions or the whims of dictators. Dictators don't get overruled or ordered to do things they don't want to do.
I don't know if Obama's style of leadership could be considered dictatorial. Certainly Trump's is.
That is because has always had control of his empire, which has been his companies. He has never had to deal with legislatures and most of the times when dealing with courts, it has been on his choosing.

I love how he will be building this 'big beautiful wall' without considering that the hundreds of billions of dollars needed would have to be approved. It won't.

hundreds of billions?..are you sure? You (and obama) appear to just say any number that comes into your head.

Reminds me of the joke..obama was informed that 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in a battle.

.He said "That's awful!...How many IS a brazillion, anyway"?

anyway...you got these numbers all worked out? Post the itemized costs and let's go over them?

The benefit of having 30 million illegals OUT of the country would begin to offset ANY costs immediately and would continue in perpetuity.

Experts: Trump's Plans for Border Wall, Illegals Will Cost Billions

Experts cast doubt on Donald Trump's immigration plans - CNNPolitics.com

LOL, but you are willing to swallow the concept of Trump getting a "big beautiful wall" built, however, when pressed for any details, he starts up with his snake oil salesmanship pitch- "don't worry, it's all about management" . From what I have read, a lot of the land that wall would be built on is privately owned "tribal" land. Good luck kemosabi.
As is pointed out in the CNN article, I think the biggest snag in Trump's plan is how to handle the millions that don't want to go back and still provide due process. If he tries to deport without due process, the federal courts will be all over him like flies on shit.

I think few people including Trump understand the deportation process which is buried in immigration laws. This means if he's going to short cut the deportation process, congress will have to change immigration laws and even if the laws are changed, it will still be a long process because many of the people being deporting will be responsible members of the community with jobs and the money to hire lawyers. This is a far different situation than current deportations. Most of deportations over last 10 years have been convicted felons and those that agree to deportation. Nearly half of these cases had no legal representation. This would certain not be the case under Trump's plan.

I don't know if Obama's style of leadership could be considered dictatorial. Certainly Trump's is.
That is because has always had control of his empire, which has been his companies. He has never had to deal with legislatures and most of the times when dealing with courts, it has been on his choosing.

I love how he will be building this 'big beautiful wall' without considering that the hundreds of billions of dollars needed would have to be approved. It won't.

hundreds of billions?..are you sure? You (and obama) appear to just say any number that comes into your head.

Reminds me of the joke..obama was informed that 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in a battle.

anyway...you got these numbers all worked out? Post the itemized costs and let's go over them?

The benefit of having 30 million illegals OUT of the country would begin to offset ANY costs immediately and would continue in perpetuity.

LOL, but you are willing to swallow the concept of Trump getting a "big beautiful wall" built, however, when pressed for any details, he starts up with his snake oil salesmanship pitch- "don't worry, it's all about management" . From what I have read, a lot of the land that wall would be built on is privately owned "tribal" land. Good luck kemosabi.
As is pointed out in the CNN article, I think the biggest snag in Trump's plan is how to handle the millions that don't want to go back and still provide due process. If he tries to deport without due process, the federal courts will be all over him like flies on shit.

I think few people including Trump understand the deportation process which is buried in immigration laws. This means if he's going to short cut the deportation process, congress will have to change immigration laws and even if the laws are changed, it will still be a long process because many of the people being deporting will be responsible members of the community with jobs and the money to hire lawyers. This is a far different situation than current deportations. Most of deportations over last 10 years have been convicted felons and those that agree to deportation. Nearly half of these cases had no legal representation. This would certain not be the case under Trump's plan.

It's a process and it won't happen over night...no one said it would, but I think there are still enough people who put america's interest first ahead of illegal invaders ...and others who had given up on gvt would rejoin the cause. "Illegal" means against the law and that's the key word in the whole thing.

There's still a chance for america if that happens.

The only thing Trump has brought back to this nation is a lot of STUPID supporters. They're crawling out of the woodwork to see Donald Trump. Trump is nothing more than Bill Clinton's Trojan Horse--and if you can't see that by now, then you're really dummmmb.

At Bill Clinton's request, and because Hillary is in trouble Donald Trump is in this race to insure that Hillary wins the election. They have been very good friends for decades, even their daughters (Chelsea & Ivanka) are best friends.

GOT IT YET?

krauthammer?...despicable bush apologist the whole time he was in office...

and now he's against an american who wants to do what's best for our country and our culture and our heritage..Who could be against that? Why would anyone want to see america further crippled?

Gee..I wonder if he's a member of the tribe? ;)

here's the democrats problem. they can't run Hillary because to many democratic voters would not show up at the polls for her. other than a few states like NY, CA, MA. that translates into lost seats in congress. they have the same problem with Bernie. th democrats are going to have to run an old white guy this time around.

I hope Trump doesn't let this masculine thing get away from him, Have any females started to feel different today, voice changing hair on chest and so forth?

"Donald Trump: Restoring Masculinity to America"

Ridiculous.

Masculinity is in no need of 'restoration,' the notion is absurd.

Trump seeks to exploit the dark side of America, and the dark side of human nature – the fear of change and things perceived to be 'different,' appeals to ignorance and emotionalism, and the rejection of facts, evidence, and truth.

Trump is not scary. Trump doing well in the polls is what should scare us all, because it tells us a great deal about our society.
I agree. Supporters of Trump are following him blindly without questioning whether he can actually do what he promises within the confines of a constitutional governmet. Trump tells his supporters what they want hear just like Hitler did with no regard to the consequences to our form of government. Now that is scary.

Last edited:
Apparently about 25% of the Republicans are ready for fascist who trash the constitution, due process, traditional American values to accomplomist his end.
The only thing Trump has brought back to this nation is a lot of STUPID supporters. Donald Trump is nothing more than Bill Clinton's Trojan Horse--and if you can't see that then you're really dummmmb.

At Bill Clinton's, request and because Hillary is in trouble Donald Trump is in this race to insure that Hillary wins the election. They have been very good friends for decades, even their daughters (Chelsea & Ivanka) are best friends.

GOT IT YET?

LOL, if only he were intelligent enough to be that calculating and not spill the beans. No, he is walking the fascist path as many others before him who think they can buy power cheaply by whipping up some discontent and scapegoating against the most vulnerable race/tribe/group available.

Apparently about 25% of the Republicans are ready for a fascist who will trash the constitution, due process, and traditional American values. The support Republicans are giving Trump does not speak well for the party. It's going to be a millstone around the neck of the Republican candidate.

Last edited:

Agree---there are immigration lawyers everywhere. Many would snag up the courts and fight deportation, especially the ones that have settled in this country, have homes, jobs and incomes. They're here to stay.

Then the obvious question is: How do you "find" 11 million illegals. You can't search every house, nook and cranny. Illegal searches in this country are still ILLEGAL.

This is why Trump's plan is B.S.--meant only for people who believe in B.S.

"the donald" said it himself. He knows some people like hyperbole.
And....voila here we have it on here with the right wingers.

I hope Trump doesn't let this masculine thing get away from him, Have any females started to feel different today, voice changing hair on chest and so forth?

I think most women can see through the Hair doo--and the continual bomb-basting from an egotistical male figure. After all, they should be used to it in their daily lives--living with men, working with men, etc. etc.etc.

IOW--A BULLSHITTER is fairly easy for a woman to spot. A Donald Trump personality doesn't impress them that much.
dee.gif_c200

Forum List

Back