Donald Trump says he is a genius. Is he?

Is Donald Trump a genius?

• Yes

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
We're told we're supposed to "take him seriously but not literally".

He says he is a genius.

That's a real thing. Is he just boasting, or is he being serious?

No "mango" option. Yes or No? I vote no.

He says he is a genius.

Let's see took a meager LOAN of 1 million dollars and turned it into several BILLION....has come back from bankruptcy when real estate market crashed,defeated 17 other candidates several with GREAT resumes,defeated the Clinton Crime Family,Mainstream leftist media,etc and won the 2016 election in his FIRST EVER dip into politics. YEP! Sounds like a genius to me!

Well, he steamrolled over the entire field of wannabes to become POTUS.

'Course that doesn't take a genius.

He says he is a genius.

He sure seems to "stumble" into victory all the time for a dolt.

Last edited:
Of course our amazing Pres. Trump is a genius.

I am baffled that anyone would think otherwise. .... :dunno:

Last edited:

He says he is a genius.

I'm reporting you for no mango option. Very disappointed.

But "no".

He just reacts all over the place.

He says he is a genius.

Let's see took a meager LOAN of 1 million dollars and turned it into several BILLION....has come back from bankruptcy when real estate market crashed,defeated 17 other candidates several with GREAT resumes,defeated the Clinton Crime Family,Mainstream leftist media,etc and won the 2016 election in his FIRST EVER dip into politics. YEP! Sounds like a genius to me!

What is his debt level?

He says he is a genius.

But "no".

I refuse to offer a Mango option on general principle, goddamn it.

And I agree with your answer.

He says he is a genius.

But "no".

I refuse to offer a Mango option on general principle, goddam it.

And I agree with your answer.

I might forgive you this time...but it's tough.

He says he is a genius.

But "no".

It's been so long since you've seen it. It's called leadership. Just look at all the foreign leaders falling in line to get a train station named after them in Jerusalem. And at the Western Wall, no less.

He says he is a genius.

He has never held public office...had the pulse of working class Americans forgotten by Washington DC liberal establishment for years from his work in private sector. Defeated the most massive juggernaut of a political machine ever built. Not only defeated it...but did so in light of main stream media being a propaganda wing of this political machine. Yep...that is indeed genius.

Depends on what you think makes a person a genius would I go so far as to call him a genius no but I also don't think he is stupid or an idiot as some like to label him. He has had ups and downs in both his professional and personal life but on the whole I would say he has been pretty successful and is a very smart person.

Well, he keeps outsmarting Democrats and their fake news bobbleheads but that hardly makes him a genius, any damn fool can do that.

He's an admirable American success story few could match and certainly the dedicated losers are jealous..

It's nice to have a non-puppet President for a change.

He's not a rocket scientist if that's what you mean but not many people in politics are. However, he has experienced the world enough to know that America is being exploited and he has a keen eye for those abuses.

In the end, he's a good salesman, a fighter and a patriot who for the most part has followed up on his promises. At this point in time he is the right guy for the job as his policy solutions were accurate. Furthermore he is smart enough to see what's ahead of him and solves the problems. Just look at his election campaign, THAT was genius and gumption. Who else would have Bill Clintons accusers in the crowd during the debate after the hit job by the media on his old leaked tape? Genius and balls.

There are many ways to define genius, but I would rather have a hard working person who never quits than some patsy who has a PhD and hangs out with all the "cool people" at parties. Just look to Europe if you want to see where that kind of leadership gets you. He sees angles that others don't see, which allows him to keep his opposition on their toes and befuddles foreign governments who think they can pull one over on him.

Those days are over as long as he is in office. Whether people like it or not, that's what allowed him to succeed in life and he believes it is effective to ensure America succeeds, he isn't going to change now.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Genuis definition:

Exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability: "she was a teacher of genius".

If that suffices as a definition of genius, then yes Donald Trump is a genius. He has been exceptionally successful in his real estate development, Television show, and Presidential Politics.

gen·ius
ˈjēnyəs/
noun
  1. 1.
    exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.
    "she was a teacher of genius"
    synonyms: brilliance, intelligence, intellect, ability, cleverness, brains, erudition, wisdom, fine mind; More

2. 2.
    a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect.
How does this NOT sound like Trump? Sounds exactly like him. Who in the hell can deny he has a natural ability of selling ANYTHING he puts his mind to? He could sell ice to eskimos!

Forum List

Back