Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

he will win big
Define "win big". $25 says he loses. Will you take the bet?
$25 only?
I bet big. Bet $25,000 and we have a deal
I never bet more than I can afford to lose. There's a small chance Trump could win, but the odds are against it. If you don't want the $25 bet, obviously you don't have to accept the bet.

BTW, $25 is the cost of a gold supporting USMB member for one year. Loser would pay into the account of the winner supporting the forum. That way no actual money changes hands, but everyone could see if the loser actually paid up or not. I've made several bets on forums over the years and, despite braggadocio bets like "$25,000", most assholes never pay up when I win.

he will win big
Define "win big". $25 says he loses. Will you take the bet?
$25 only?
I bet big. Bet $25,000 and we have a deal
I never bet more than I can afford to lose. There's a small chance Trump could win, but the odds are against it. If you don't want the $25 bet, obviously you don't have to accept the bet.

BTW, $25 is the cost of a gold supporting USMB member for one year. Loser would pay into the account of the winner supporting the forum. That way no actual money changes hands, but everyone could see if the loser actually paid up or not. I've made several bets on forums over the years and, despite braggadocio bets like "$25,000", most assholes never pay up when I win.
give me some time to think about it!

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
wise choice

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
hope he wins

If he is actually innocent then this is a great idea. If not, its pathetic to sue them

agreed

he shall win

“If Mr. Trump does sue them, I would recommend that they file a lawsuit against him for defamation,” Allred told FOX411. “However, one or more of the individuals who have accused Mr. Trump of inappropriate sexual conduct may decide to sue him for defamation, even if Mr. Trump does not sue them.”

Lets see if he keeps his word

sue them!

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Wrong as usual.

He said he would sue those who LIED about him, after the election.

Personally I think he has better things to do. But who can blame him?
no one can blame him but himself

he will win due to his expensive lawyers

wonder how much he will win

he doesnt need any more money

he can use the money won to buy more hats
imrs.php

he can use the money won to buy more hats
imrs.php
too much spent on hats

hell make it big

i said it must be

Forum List

Back