🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump speaking tonight..

Reagan used to joke about going on the "mashed potato circuit" after he retired from the Presidency.

It's weird how an ex-President can make twice his annual Presidential salary in under an hour for a speech.

Trump's a hot commodity right now. I don't begrudge him if the market can bear a $1.5 million speaking fee. That's the American way.

More power to him.

I just feel sorry for the rubes who think he has something important or relevant to say and shell out that kind of money.

"I have the best words. You wouldn't pay me $1.5 million if I wasn't terrific."

So your title is click bait......
I'll do the same with your click bait as I do with others....ignore it.

oooo please ... the RW dolts on the board keep insisting Clinton release her speech transcripts ..

its only fair Donnie do the same ... isnt it?

oooo please ... the RW dolts on the board keep insisting Clinton release her speech transcripts ..

I doubt the orangutan is saying anything we would not expect. It would probably be a real snooze fest of the usual hyperbole, self-aggrandizement, pomposity, and pandering to the audience.

"I wonder what the poor people are doing right now." (laughter, applause)

Trump's a hot commodity right now. I don't begrudge him if the market can bear a $1.5 million speaking fee. That's the American way.

More power to him.

I just feel sorry for the rubes who think he has something important or relevant to say and shell out that kind of money.

"I have the best words. You wouldn't pay me $1.5 million if I wasn't terrific."

if the audience or corporation can come up with $5 million an hour. I could care less, more power to anyone, indeed

Again,the title is click bait. FU.

again, EVERY thread title is click bait you dumbass ...

Read title ...open thread.

DUUURRRRRRRRRRR

Only way you can get anyone to read your threads huh......

DUUURRRRRRRRRRR

only way people can get other people to buy a book .... PUT A FUCKING TITLE ON THE COVER.

GET IT DIMBULB?

DUUURRRRRRRRRRR

only way people can get other people to buy a book .... PUT A FUCKING TITLE ON THE COVER.

GET IT DIMBULB?

So you're not opposed to using deceit to get your word out.
No substance dickweed .....

The one, and only reason that I read Siete threads, is to remind myself of the numerous fellow Americans who've gone astray. And, to also know, that they still lurk out there.

DUUURRRRRRRRRRR

GET IT DIMBULB?

So you're not opposed to using deceit to get your word out.
No substance dickweed .....

any thread titled OBAMA SUCKS gets clicked by you and you RW pals faster than Trump can lie, then you gather around a pivot man and bump dicks all day ...

stfu, please

His Fees are considerably higher than others .

How much Donald Trump makes in speaking fees compared to everyone else

Release those speech transcripts Mr Trump ... Clinton is on record saying she will release hers if you do
What do you think about Mrs. Clinton's exorbitant speaking fees? Particularly those she gave to Goldman and other big Wall Street firms...which I believe the transcript of same, she refuses to release to the American people. Rather lacking in transparency. No?

Release those speech transcripts Mr Trump ... Clinton is on record saying she will release hers if you do
What do you think about Mrs. Clinton's exorbitant speaking fees? Particularly those she gave to Goldman and other big Wall Street firms...which I believe the transcript of same, she refuses to release to the American people. Rather lacking in transparency. No?

her $200,000.00 fee opposed to Trumps $1,500,000.00

those exorbiant fees?

if you want to read her Goldmans transcript, tell Trump to release all of his transcripts.

her $200,000.00 fee opposed to Trumps $1,500,000.00

those exorbiant fees?

if you want to read her Goldmans transcript, tell Trump to release all of his transcripts.
CNN reported this....you calling Bernie Sanders a liar?

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented
The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.
The analysis was made at a time when Hillary Clinton has been under scrutiny for her ties to Wall Street, which has been a major focus of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back