Donald Trump Will Be Speaking In Wisconsin Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He will be scheduled to be speaking at 4:00 PM ET. It seems like he's not all that worried about going to jail since he's continuing his campaign and all of these events. I'm not sure if that's because he knows that his appeal will go through or because he knows that true American patriots aren't going to stand for it if he does go to jail.

He needs to put some substance into his message. The same old, same old, feel gud for me tactics aren't going to carry him thru a time when the nuclear scare tactic is being played against America.

Becoming antiwar against Biden is going to be a winning ticket for him if he can risk it?

Trump deserves our devotion after the democrats extreme persecution
If Trump can go antiwar, he's going to have to deal with all the baggage he's created in the American brain with his condemnation of the military. The troops!

Perhaps fortunately, the unconditional love felt by his supporters can see him through all that?

Trump speaks at a black church while Biden hobnobs with H'wood celebs. The difference between candidates in a nutshell.

He will be scheduled to be speaking at 4:00 PM ET. It seems like he's not all that worried about going to jail since he's continuing his campaign and all of these events. I'm not sure if that's because he knows that his appeal will go through or because he knows that true American patriots aren't going to stand for it if he does go to jail.

Will Dr Ronny Johnson be joining him?

Yeah but not our praise as that is reserved for Christ and for Christ alone.
I would put Christ on the back burner for the next few months until the election.

Christ doesn't believe in the manmade armageddon thing and that doesn't minimize any risk. HE will understand!

The dif 'tween Trump and Dark Brandon. Dark Brandon is a winner, DJT is a political criminal and felon.
Being a political criminal scores on the plus side in a nation in which corruption has stolen an election.

Revolutionaries aren't concerned with any manufactured being invented by the corrupt state.

Being a political criminal scores on the plus side in a nation in which corruption has stolen an election.

Revolutionaries aren't concerned with any manufactured being invented by the corrupt state.
Only stolen brains are on the right.

His Felonous will not be re-elected.

Forum List

Back