Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

I'm guessing the guy vowing to jail his opponent won't end mass incarceration. Black Community take notice this is the same guy that wants your Rights against Unreasonable Government Searches and seizures eliminated
Only if he becomes President. With Hillary we'll just have mass confiscations. ;)
Like when Obama confiscated all the guns invaded Texas and forced you all to gay marry Mexican Muslims
Now you're just having a hissy fit.

Donald Trump's promise to investigate Hillary, is a huge win for justice.
DIctator justice.....everyone just got a good look at Drumpf's Dictator side.

Apparently investigating corrupt people somehow now means a dictatorship...

Perhaps you should get a dictionary? Revealing the corruption of those in power is the exact opposite. You have lost it.

He paid off Paula $850,000 bucks not good enough for you?

How about being impeached yea that happened also.

Trump paid $25 million ot buy off his ex after he raped her...and Clinton did not admit to anything ...she just took the $$$

Impeachment is a political Indictment when it went to Court in he Senate the Verdict was NOT GUILTY

I'm guessing the guy vowing to jail his opponent won't end mass incarceration. Black Community take notice this is the same guy that wants your Rights against Unreasonable Government Searches and seizures eliminated
Only if he becomes President. With Hillary we'll just have mass confiscations. ;)
Like when Obama confiscated all the guns invaded Texas and forced you all to gay marry Mexican Muslims
now you are trying to pretend you gave an effective response

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016
There is no way to sugarcoat this: At Sunday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump threatened to throw Hillary Clinton in jail if he wins the presidency. This — threatening to jail one’s political opponents — is how democratic norms die.

The exchange happened during a discussion of the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Trump began by decrying Clinton’s conduct — which, according to the FBI, was quite bad but not illegal. He then proposed appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her, and warned Clinton that, if he were president now, “you’d be in jail”:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

-snip-

In democracies, we respect people’s rights to disagree with each other. When one candidate wins a presidential election, the loser returns to private life or another government position. In some cases, former rivals become close friends. George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, who defeated Bush in the 1992 election, travel together and have spent decades jointly raising money to aid the victims of natural disasters.

They don’t get sent to jail, because we believe that political disagreement should be legal.

read more: Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

Trump is nothing more then thug.

Exactly!!

And if criminals like Hillary are jailed, the terrorists win.

DERP!

Look Trump is in a real strong position when his VP has to declare he is not abandoning ship...YET

“It’s absolutely false… It’s the greatest honor of my life.”

— Gov. Mike Pence, in an interview on CNN when asked if he was going to drop off the Republican ticket.

He paid off Paula $850,000 bucks not good enough for you?

How about being impeached yea that happened also.

Trump paid $25 million ot buy off his ex after he raped her...and Clinton did not admit to anything ...she just took the $$$

Impeachment is a political Indictment when it went to Court in he Senate the Verdict was NOT GUILTY

? That was alimony...

Only two presidents were impeached ...and they both were not removed .

Everyone, grab a pitch fork and spoil the Clinton crowning.

Don't forget the torches.
I love a good pitchfork and torches party!
angry-mob.gif

Obviously it was effective. Otherwise, why would you be throwing such a hissy fit over it?

? That was alimony...

sure it was alimony sure LOL

An Impeachment is a politcal trial..its politics ..

Dennis Hastert who was an Impeachment manager for the GOP is now in Prison for F*cking little boys ...he was the longest serving GOP whip in History

John Dennis "Denny" Hastert (/ˈhæstərt/; born January 2, 1942) is a former politician from Illinois, the 51st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, serving from 1999 to 2007, and an admitted serial child molester. ... He is the longest-serving Republican Speaker of the House in history.

Obviously it was effective. Otherwise, why would you be throwing such a hissy fit over it?
you are a talent beyond repair in your own mind

? That was alimony...

sure it was alimony sure LOL

An Impeachment is a politcal trial..its politics ..

Dennis Hastert who was an Impeachment manager for the GOP is now in Prison for F*cking little boys ...he was the longest serving GOP whip in History

John Dennis "Denny" Hastert (/ˈhæstərt/; born January 2, 1942) is a former politician from Illinois, the 51st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, serving from 1999 to 2007, and an admitted serial child molester. ... He is the longest-serving Republican Speaker of the House in history.

That's not what the history books say

you are a talent beyond repair in your own mind

:lmao:

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016
There is no way to sugarcoat this: At Sunday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump threatened to throw Hillary Clinton in jail if he wins the presidency. This — threatening to jail one’s political opponents — is how democratic norms die.

The exchange happened during a discussion of the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Trump began by decrying Clinton’s conduct — which, according to the FBI, was quite bad but not illegal. He then proposed appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her, and warned Clinton that, if he were president now, “you’d be in jail”:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

-snip-

In democracies, we respect people’s rights to disagree with each other. When one candidate wins a presidential election, the loser returns to private life or another government position. In some cases, former rivals become close friends. George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, who defeated Bush in the 1992 election, travel together and have spent decades jointly raising money to aid the victims of natural disasters.

They don’t get sent to jail, because we believe that political disagreement should be legal.

read more: Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

There is nothing the progressives fear more than the rule of law.

President Trump would restore law and order, to this otherwise banana republic of Democrat stooges running the DoJ and most of the courts.
The same rule of law that failed to investigate Bush and Cheney for engaging in torture?

What torture?

WASHINGTON — The government on Monday revealed for the first time the extent of the destruction of videotapes in 2005 by theCentral Intelligence Agency, saying that agency officers destroyed 92 videotapes documenting the harsh interrogations of two Qaeda suspects in C.I.A. detention.

The disclosure came in a letter filed by federal prosecutors investigating the destruction of the tapes in November 2005.

It had been previously known that officials of the agency had destroyed hundreds of hours of videotaped interrogations, but the documents filed Monday reveal the number of tapes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/03/washington/03web-intel.html?_r=0

We'll never know.

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016

-snip-

There is nothing the progressives fear more than the rule of law.

President Trump would restore law and order, to this otherwise banana republic of Democrat stooges running the DoJ and most of the courts.
The same rule of law that failed to investigate Bush and Cheney for engaging in torture?

What torture?

WASHINGTON — The government on Monday revealed for the first time the extent of the destruction of videotapes in 2005 by theCentral Intelligence Agency, saying that agency officers destroyed 92 videotapes documenting the harsh interrogations of two Qaeda suspects in C.I.A. detention.

The disclosure came in a letter filed by federal prosecutors investigating the destruction of the tapes in November 2005.

It had been previously known that officials of the agency had destroyed hundreds of hours of videotaped interrogations, but the documents filed Monday reveal the number of tapes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/03/washington/03web-intel.html?_r=0

We'll never know.

And then Hillary bleached them all.

Forum List

Back