Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

There was no crime. She has been investigated up one side and down the other.
Yeah...and she was found to have engaged in a host of criminal acts. Then she got on a plane with unethical progressive (redundant - I know) AG Loretta Lynch and everything just magically went away as usual. That's what happens when progressives obtain power. They use it and abuse it.

Here is F.B.I. Director James Comey acknowledging that Hitlery Clinton "checked every box required for a felony":

"According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States"

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review
Thanks for the article.

Something to consider is that one reason why Comey didn't recommend prosecution is because he knew the President and the Attorney General would never prosecute or, if a case was brought against Hillary, they'd muck it up so there would be no conviction. In short, Comey may not have chosen to piss up a rope because it would just be a waste of American tax dollars.
Or the fix was in. Usually the simplest solution is the correct one. Not always but more often than not.
Agreed on Occam's Razor. I'm also a big fan of Hanlon's Razor.

Donald Trump's promise to investigate Hillary, is a huge win for justice.

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016
There is no way to sugarcoat this: At Sunday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump threatened to throw Hillary Clinton in jail if he wins the presidency. This — threatening to jail one’s political opponents — is how democratic norms die.

The exchange happened during a discussion of the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Trump began by decrying Clinton’s conduct — which, according to the FBI, was quite bad but not illegal. He then proposed appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her, and warned Clinton that, if he were president now, “you’d be in jail”:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

-snip-

In democracies, we respect people’s rights to disagree with each other. When one candidate wins a presidential election, the loser returns to private life or another government position. In some cases, former rivals become close friends. George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, who defeated Bush in the 1992 election, travel together and have spent decades jointly raising money to aid the victims of natural disasters.

They don’t get sent to jail, because we believe that political disagreement should be legal.

read more: Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

Trump is nothing more then thug.

There is nothing the progressives fear more than the rule of law.

President Trump would restore law and order, to this otherwise banana republic of Democrat stooges running the DoJ and most of the courts.
The same rule of law that failed to investigate Bush and Cheney for engaging in torture?

Who did Bush & Cheney torture?

There was no crime. She has been investigated up one side and down the other.
Yeah...and she was found to have engaged in a host of criminal acts. Then she got on a plane with unethical progressive (redundant - I know) AG Loretta Lynch and everything just magically went away as usual. That's what happens when progressives obtain power. They use it and abuse it.

Here is F.B.I. Director James Comey acknowledging that Hitlery Clinton "checked every box required for a felony":

"According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States"

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review
Thanks for the article.

Something to consider is that one reason why Comey didn't recommend prosecution is because he knew the President and the Attorney General would never prosecute or, if a case was brought against Hillary, they'd muck it up so there would be no conviction. In short, Comey may not have chosen to piss up a rope because it would just be a waste of American tax dollars.
Or the fix was in. Usually the simplest solution is the correct one. Not always but more often than not.
Agreed on Occam's Razor. I'm also a big fan of Hanlon's Razor.
Hillary is anything but stupid. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I'm guessing the guy vowing to jail his opponent won't end mass incarceration. Black Community take notice this is the same guy that wants your Rights against Unreasonable Government Searches and seizures eliminated

I'm guessing the guy vowing to jail his opponent won't end mass incarceration. Black Community take notice this is the same guy that wants your Rights against Unreasonable Government Searches and seizures eliminated
Only if he becomes President. With Hillary we'll just have mass confiscations. ;)

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016
There is no way to sugarcoat this: At Sunday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump threatened to throw Hillary Clinton in jail if he wins the presidency. This — threatening to jail one’s political opponents — is how democratic norms die.

The exchange happened during a discussion of the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Trump began by decrying Clinton’s conduct — which, according to the FBI, was quite bad but not illegal. He then proposed appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her, and warned Clinton that, if he were president now, “you’d be in jail”:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

-snip-

In democracies, we respect people’s rights to disagree with each other. When one candidate wins a presidential election, the loser returns to private life or another government position. In some cases, former rivals become close friends. George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, who defeated Bush in the 1992 election, travel together and have spent decades jointly raising money to aid the victims of natural disasters.

They don’t get sent to jail, because we believe that political disagreement should be legal.

read more: Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

President Trump would restore law and order, to this otherwise banana republic of Democrat stooges running the DoJ and most of the courts.
The same rule of law that failed to investigate Bush and Cheney for engaging in torture?

They are war criminals

Only if he becomes President. With Hillary we'll just have mass confiscations. ;)
Like when Obama confiscated all the guns invaded Texas and forced you all to gay marry Mexican Muslims

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016

-snip-

What torture?

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016

-snip-

They are war criminals

You can't answer the question. So then you just call them "war criminals", criminals convicted of what crimes? By what court were they convicted?

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016

-snip-

They are war criminals

Remind us when someone arrest them

Forum List

Back