Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

That's not what the history books say
Dennis Hastert likes to penetrate little boys and Trump is a pussy snatcher ...any questions ?

Yea

images

Only if he becomes President. With Hillary we'll just have mass confiscations. ;)
Like when Obama confiscated all the guns invaded Texas and forced you all to gay marry Mexican Muslims
Now you're just having a hissy fit.
now you are trying to pretend you gave an effective response
Obviously it was effective. Otherwise, why would you be throwing such a hissy fit over it?
you are a talent beyond repair in your own mind
By the way Divine wind is a "cutting wind from the Rectum"
By the way Divine wind is a "cutting wind from the Rectum"
LOL. See? Hissy fit.
when cutting wind from the anus
was a young boy
his daddy would use him for alligator bait
tie a rope around his waist and toss him in the water
alligator bait in a Louisiana bayou
LOL. See? Hissy fit.

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016
There is no way to sugarcoat this: At Sunday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump threatened to throw Hillary Clinton in jail if he wins the presidency. This — threatening to jail one’s political opponents — is how democratic norms die.

The exchange happened during a discussion of the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Trump began by decrying Clinton’s conduct — which, according to the FBI, was quite bad but not illegal. He then proposed appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her, and warned Clinton that, if he were president now, “you’d be in jail”:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

-snip-

In democracies, we respect people’s rights to disagree with each other. When one candidate wins a presidential election, the loser returns to private life or another government position. In some cases, former rivals become close friends. George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, who defeated Bush in the 1992 election, travel together and have spent decades jointly raising money to aid the victims of natural disasters.

They don’t get sent to jail, because we believe that political disagreement should be legal.

read more: Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

Trump is nothing more then thug.

There is nothing the progressives fear more than the rule of law.

President Trump would restore law and order, to this otherwise banana republic of Democrat stooges running the DoJ and most of the courts.
The same rule of law that failed to investigate Bush and Cheney for engaging in torture?

Who did Bush & Cheney torture?

They are war criminals

You funny....

How is Donald Trump going to single-handedly throw her in jail?
The same way Barack Obama single-handedly altered our immigration laws, gun laws, and surveillance laws? With a phone and a pen?

It's no wonder progressives are scared - they are used to their leaders acting like dictators.

What does this have to do with your anal-fetish hissy fit? FWIW, I don't care if you're gay, but if you're going to act like a flamer, much less a flaming asshole, then I will call you on it.

Regarding Kathy Shelton. Are you denying Kathy Shelton was raped as a 12 year old? Are you denying that Hillary defended Shelton's rapist? Are you denying Hillary smeared all the women who accused her husband of sexual harassment?

As for the $2500, that's just enough to cover travel, room and eating expenses. If she was paid $25,000, then I'd wonder about her veracity.

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online
A child rape victim says she cannot forgive Hillary Clinton for defending her rapist in court 40 years ago, saying the Democratic presidential candidate attacked her credibility despite knowing that her assailant was guilty – and later laughed about it in a taped interview.

Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when a 41-year-old drifter raped her on the side of a desolate Arkansas road in 1975.

Now, four decades later, she has agreed to be named and pictured for the first time in this Daily Mail Online exclusive because she is furious that her rapist's defense attorney - Hillary Clinton - has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail.

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016
There is no way to sugarcoat this: At Sunday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump threatened to throw Hillary Clinton in jail if he wins the presidency. This — threatening to jail one’s political opponents — is how democratic norms die.

The exchange happened during a discussion of the controversy over Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Trump began by decrying Clinton’s conduct — which, according to the FBI, was quite bad but not illegal. He then proposed appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her, and warned Clinton that, if he were president now, “you’d be in jail”:

TRUMP: I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception … A very expensive process, so we're going to get a special prosecutor because people have been, their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you've done. And it's a disgrace, and honestly, you ought to be ashamed.

-snip-

In democracies, we respect people’s rights to disagree with each other. When one candidate wins a presidential election, the loser returns to private life or another government position. In some cases, former rivals become close friends. George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, who defeated Bush in the 1992 election, travel together and have spent decades jointly raising money to aid the victims of natural disasters.

They don’t get sent to jail, because we believe that political disagreement should be legal.

read more: Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

He believes that nobody is above the law. Hillary thinks she is.

Say you pretending to be Clinton. Which is adorable.

Back in reality, despite dozens of investigations there's no evidence of Clinton violating the law. So you ignore the investigations and imagine what you wish.

So, um....how's that working out for you?
Comey found tons of evidence....even worked out a deal to destroy it. He simply decided that he wasn't going to recommend an indictment.
That is corruption.
Trump will get rid of him. Tenure isn't a bullet proof wall.

What does this have to do with your anal-fetish hissy fit? FWIW, I don't care if you're gay, but if you're going to act like a flamer, much less a flaming asshole, then I will call you on it.

Regarding Kathy Shelton. Are you denying Kathy Shelton was raped as a 12 year old? Are you denying that Hillary defended Shelton's rapist? Are you denying Hillary smeared all the women who accused her husband of sexual harassment?

As for the $2500, that's just enough to cover travel, room and eating expenses. If she was paid $25,000, then I'd wonder about her veracity.

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online
A child rape victim says she cannot forgive Hillary Clinton for defending her rapist in court 40 years ago, saying the Democratic presidential candidate attacked her credibility despite knowing that her assailant was guilty – and later laughed about it in a taped interview.

Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when a 41-year-old drifter raped her on the side of a desolate Arkansas road in 1975.

Now, four decades later, she has agreed to be named and pictured for the first time in this Daily Mail Online exclusive because she is furious that her rapist's defense attorney - Hillary Clinton - has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail.

Fem-man-ists like Tyron-Sloth have a hard time dealing with reality. It's just the Agenda that matters, not facts or inconvenient history.

And the fringe right loves the idea of imprisoning, even killing their political opponents.

But to the rest of us that sounds insane too. Do you see the pattern yet?

Oh, Rly?

US Attorney General: 'We May Prosecute Climate Change Deniers'.

Yes, really. Trump insists that he'd imprison his political opponents if elected......and the alt right cheers. Check out this thread. There are calls for Clinton to be charged with treason and *hung*. For Obama and other democrats to be thrown in prison if Trump won.

Do you have any idea how fucking insane that sounds, how full tilt, batshit crazy that seems to anyone outside the Right Wing echo chamber?
Oh my I just heard what he said. He said that he would get a special prosecutor to investigate. He didn't say he would personally throw her in jail. You are a liar.
An honest special prosecutor would throw her in jail.
Like Ken Starr?

How about Trey Gowdy?
I would prefer someone nobody's ever heard of from the ACLJ. They get things done.

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016

-snip-

Is that considered TREASON? If not - it should be. Trump sounds like a third world dictator.
just look what kind of people he attracts,, deplorable is a mild word

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016

-snip-

No Babe. It's called justice.

by Zack Beauchamp
October 9, 2016

-snip-

Is that considered TREASON? If not - it should be. Trump sounds like a third world dictator.
just look what kind of people he attracts,, deplorable is a mild word

I agree!

Such A Threat Is More Commonly Associated With Dictators

Maybe this is why Trump was so fixated on the place of Obama’s birth. He is clearly a fan of African style, banana republic elections and fake democracy.
I am not sure that Obama wants the banana republic of his father. Maybe, but I wouldn't go that far.

[I am not sure that Obama wants the banana republic of his father. Maybe, but I wouldn't go that far.
Trumps threat is akin to the threats and actions of many leaders of banana republics like Uganda and the Congo.

Trump supporters are orgasmic about the prospect of a Trump dictatorship and kangaroo courts incarcerating Hillary, while the stooges chant, “Lock her up!”

Can you think of a reason why anyone sane would vote for this creep?

Forum List

Back