Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

I LOVE Trump! :2up:

Live his agenda, love American patriots who voted and will vote for him again for a second term! :clap:

GOD Bless Donald Trump !!!!!!:thup:
58% to 35% believe trump knew about his people meeting with russians Trump was a piece of excrement before his presidency and he's worse now

Live his agenda, love American patriots who voted and will vote for him again for a second term! :clap:

58% to 35% believe trump knew about his people meeting with russians Trump was a piece of excrement before his presidency and he's worse now

May GOD Bless Donald Trump and his agenda forever! :clap: :2up:

give him a call ...he'd be glad to give a grab to your pussy

give him a call ...he'd be glad to give a grab to your pussy

WTF is wrong with you.

And we all know about Hilary and Bill colluding with the Russians, giving them 20% of our uranium supply, and murdering dozens of people over the years. And you don't, you're brain-dead.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

upload_2017-11-9_22-26-30.png

upload_2017-11-9_22-23-53.png

An acquaintance of ours was doing beer delivery on the morning of 9-11 and found a
handful of allah's finest inluding the owner , applauding the taking down of the twin towers. He saw that and wheeled the beer back on the truck and called his boss, telling what he saw and said he wouldn't do the beer delivery.. The boss said screw 'em, don't deliver. The muzzies were squawking big time about that, but no delivery at least that morning. Funny how these muzzies condemn alcohol but they aren't against selling it.
The point was not that Muslims celebrated 9/11, the point was that Trump claimed he saw NJ Muslims celebrating on a TV show. And that never happened.

It was just one of many times that Trump lied and the true believers refuse to see it. We're a nation of the faithful and some have such faith in Trump they are blind to the real Trump. Yet they condemn Hillary for being dishonest. A very irritating double standard to those of us that don't share their faith.
/—-/ Yes it did happen. I live innNY and saw it broadcast on the local TV news.

And so did Dan Rather

Trump was right again! Dan Rather on David Letterman Sep 17 2001

An acquaintance of ours was doing beer delivery on the morning of 9-11 and found a handful of allah's finest inluding the owner , applauding the taking down of the twin towers. He saw that and wheeled the beer back on the truck and called his boss, telling what he saw and said he wouldn't do the beer delivery.. The boss said screw 'em, don't deliver. The muzzies were squawking big time about that, but no delivery at least that morning. Funny how these muzzies condemn alcohol but they aren't against selling it.
The point was not that Muslims celebrated 9/11, the point was that Trump claimed he saw NJ Muslims celebrating on a TV show. And that never happened.

It was just one of many times that Trump lied and the true believers refuse to see it. We're a nation of the faithful and some have such faith in Trump they are blind to the real Trump. Yet they condemn Hillary for being dishonest. A very irritating double standard to those of us that don't share their faith.

I'm not the only one calling you a liar....
'
Here's Dan Rather, doing the same thing:

An acquaintance of ours was doing beer delivery on the morning of 9-11 and found a
handful of allah's finest inluding the owner , applauding the taking down of the twin towers. He saw that and wheeled the beer back on the truck and called his boss, telling what he saw and said he wouldn't do the beer delivery.. The boss said screw 'em, don't deliver. The muzzies were squawking big time about that, but no delivery at least that morning. Funny how these muzzies condemn alcohol but they aren't against selling it.

And so did Dan Rather

Liar. The video of does not show that. You figure folks won't check and see the video you posted.

Jesus
Republicans are trying to defend Roy Moore’s pedophilia using Jesus.

"Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”@jimzeigler, Republican State Auditor of Alabama

This is awful #ZeiglerResign

Trump should step down too

'

Did you even bother to listen to the clip? Rather talks about reports that he had heard about. He saw none of it for himself and says several times that the reports are unconfirmed. Second hand information from unknown sources. Not very convincing.

If you read the thread, I never said there were no celebrations. What I said was that there was no video of NJ Muslims celebrating and that was what Trump claimed to see. No one has been able to find such a clip and Trump never backed down from his claim. Truth is secondary to Trump, his ego and image is much more important to him. Dangerous personality trait.

'

Did you even bother to listen to the clip? Rather talks about reports that he had heard about. He saw none of it for himself and says several times that the reports are unconfirmed. Second hand information from unknown sources. Not very convincing.

If you read the thread, I never said there were no celebrations. What I said was that there was no video of NJ Muslims celebrating and that was what Trump claimed to see. No one has been able to find such a clip and Trump never backed down from his claim. Truth is secondary to Trump, his ego and image is much more important to him. Dangerous personality trait.
A degenerate liar Lied about Obama Lied about Hillary Lied about showing his taxes etc etc etc etc And guess who eats up those lies?

the truth and conservatives
SCIENCE
Why Are Conservatives More Susceptible to Believing Lies?
An interplay between how all humans think and how conservatives tend to act might actually explain a lot about our current moment.
By John EhrenreichNov. 9 2017 9:00 AM

Many conservatives have a loose relationship with facts. The right-wing denial of what most people think of as accepted reality starts with political issues: As recently as 2016, 45 percent of Republicans still believed that the Affordable Care Act included “death panels” (it doesn’t). A 2015 poll found that 54 percent of GOP primary voters believed then-President Obama to be a Muslim (…he isn’t).

Then there are the false beliefs about generally accepted science. Only 25 percent of self-proclaimed Trump voters agree that climate change is caused by human activities. Only 43 percent of Republicans overall believe that humans have evolved over time.

Advertisement

And then it gets really crazy. Almost 1 in 6 Trump voters, while simultaneously viewing photographs of the crowds at the 2016 inauguration of Donald Trump and at the 2012 inauguration of Barack Obama , insisted that the former were larger. Sixty-six percent of self-described “very conservative” Americans seriously believe that “Muslims are covertly implementing Sharia law in American courts.” Forty-six percent of Trump voters polled just after the 2016 election either thought that Hillary Clinton was connected to a child sex trafficking ring run out of the basement of a pizzeria in Washington, D.C., or weren’t sure if it was true.

If “truth” is judged on the basis of Enlightenment ideas of reason and more or less objective “evidence,” many of the substantive positions common on the right seem to border on delusional. The left is certainly not immune to credulity (most commonly about the safety of vaccines, GMO foods, and fracking), but the right seems to specialize in it. “Misinformation is currently predominantly a pathology of the right,” concluded a team of scholars from the Harvard Kennedy School and Northeastern University at a February 2017 conference. A BuzzFeed analysis found that three main hyperconservative Facebook pages were roughly twice as likely as three leading ultraliberal Facebook pages to publish fake or misleading information.

And so did Dan Rather

Liar. The video of does not show that. You figure folks won't check and see the video you posted.
/----/ I know what I saw and others have posted videos. So go pound sand.

And so did Dan Rather

So sad.

Another one of your attempts to paint Trump as having lied just failed.....so, here you are whining about it.

Oh....I neglected to congratulate you last week on the anniversary of your Bolshevik Revolution,

Have another vodka....

'

So sad.

Another one of your attempts to paint Trump as having lied just failed.....so, here you are whining about it.

Oh....I neglected to congratulate you last week on the anniversary of your Bolshevik Revolution,

Have another vodka....

Jesus
Republicans are trying to defend Roy Moore’s pedophilia using Jesus.

"Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”@jimzeigler, Republican State Auditor of Alabama

This is awful #ZeiglerResign

Trump should step down too

You are quite the moonbat.

Forum List

Back