Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

Although this was August I’m sure he’s doubled it by now.
Analysis | President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000
How about if YOU tell us just ONE (in your own words)
How could I just pick one?

“I know more than the generals” that one was funny
His plan to defeat isis in 30 days was a good one. The funny thing about both is, when I came down to defeating ISIS he defaulted to the generals!!hahahahahahaha

His plan to defeat isis in 30 days was a good one. The funny thing about both is, when I came down to defeating ISIS he defaulted to the generals!!hahahahahahaha
I like the one about I'll show my taxes when I'm in the WH ,,,or the elections are false,,, fixed ...unless he won

I like the one about I'll show my taxes when I'm in the WH ,,,or the elections are false,,, fixed ...unless he won
Biggest inauguration since Reagan.
Now that one wasn’t a lie he just forgot the word “protests.” Biggest inauguration PROTESTS ever. Yyuuuge, bigly protests.

You mean his 1 “accomplishment”
in addition to getting us out of TPP, going after illegal aliens and their employers, Muslim country travel/immigration ban, beefing up the military, shutting down affirmative action, + 394 bills passed in the GOP House since Trump took over (more than Obama, Clinton, and both Bushes, ) and a takedown of Kim Jong Un. This of course is just a partial list.

in addition to getting us out of TPP, going after illegal aliens and their employers, Muslim country travel/immigration ban, beefing up the military, shutting down affirmative action, + 394 bills passed in the GOP House since Trump took over (more than Obama, Clinton, and both Bushes, ) and a takedown of Kim Jong Un. This of course is just a partial list.
Are all of his followers delusional? They must be, right?

He DID know more than the generals (Obama's generals ie) He defaulted to HUS generals. He DID defeat ISIS I 30days, by setting in motion then, what eventually took ISIS down (in Mosul, Fallujah, Tikrit, et al ) :biggrin:

He DID know more than the generals (Obama's generals ie) He defaulted to HUS generals. He DID defeat ISIS I 30days, by setting in motion then, what eventually took ISIS down (in Mosul, Fallujah, Tikrit, et al ) :biggrin:

I hate Trump for the following reasons:
He wants Americans put first
He wants to make America Great Again
He wants to protect U.S. citizens and their wealth from Mexican invaders
He wants to protect U.S. citizens from terrorists
He wants to govern on behalf of our best citizens
He wants to bring God back to the U.S.
He wants to bring jobs back from overseas
He wants our lowest class to do better, to be better
He wants to keep mentally unstable liabilities from serving in military
He thinks men have a penis and should use the men's room
He grabs pussy...I hate men who like pussy
He's blunt, candid and tells it like it is...he doesn't use sneaky, coddling rhetoric that makes wackos, bottom feeders and illegals feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Yep, this dude is a total piece of shit...just ask any total piece of shit.

Now that one wasn’t a lie he just forgot the word “protests.” Biggest inauguration PROTESTS ever. Yyuuuge, bigly protests.
You got a link for that ? I don't recall it. Don't just say things. Back them up.

The man knows less than my pinky toe, get real.

I hate Trump for the following reasons:
He wants Americans put first
He wants to make America Great Again
He wants to protect U.S. citizens and their wealth from Mexican invaders
He wants to protect U.S. citizens from terrorists
He wants to govern on behalf of our best citizens
He wants to bring God back to the U.S.
He wants to bring jobs back from overseas
He wants our lowest class to do better, to be better
He wants to keep mentally unstable liabilities from serving in military
He thinks men have a penis and should use the men's room
He grabs pussy...I hate men who like pussy
He's blunt, candid and tells it like it is...he doesn't use sneaky, coddling rhetoric that makes wackos, bottom feeders and illegals feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Yep, this dude is a total piece of shit...just ask any total piece of shit.
This whole “tells it like it is thing” is blowing my mind. The man lies more than he breathes and you think he’s “telling it like it is”

What?!?

His plan to defeat isis in 30 days was a good one. The funny thing about both is, when I came down to defeating ISIS he defaulted to the generals!!

He DID know more than the generals (Obama's generals ie) He defaulted to HIS generals.

He DID defeat ISIS in 30 days, ..by setting in motion then, what eventually took ISIS down (in Mosul, Fallujah, Tikrit, et al ) :biggrin:

The man knows less than my pinky toe, get real.
Yeah, he's a real airhead all right . Just look at his record >>

1. Multbillionaire, with real estate assets all over the world.

2. Star of his own TV show.

3. Got himself elected POTUS (despite massive opposition)

But you know much more > like just how to round up those shopping carts, just right ? :laugh:

This whole “tells it like it is thing” is blowing my mind. The man lies more than he breathes and you think he’s “telling it like it is”

What?!?
I still haven't seen one "lie" presented here, and we're 355 posts into the thread. :biggrin:

You know why there less people at Trump's inauguration than Obama's ?

What?!?
I still haven't seen one "lie" presented here, and we're 355 posts into the thread. :biggrin:
I would assume it’s hard to read with blinders on.
Take them off get out your readers and take another look see. There’s plenty of examples right here.

Trump lies about anything and everything -- even things about which there is no need to lie -- and even when he is shown that it's clear to the audience that he has lied about "whatever," he refuses to own the fact that he lied about it and correct the record, as it were, and he then proceeds to lie about yet other things. I don't like Trump because I cannot trust a damn thing he says and because I cannot trust what he says, I have to fact-check everything he says, and neither I nor anyone else should not have to do that with regard to anything and everything someone says, much less what a POTUS says.

DDK7iNmXkAAbLnq.jpg
But YOU have no "lie" from Trump to show us, here/now (it appears).

But don't feel bad. None of the other Trump bashers have come up with one either (that could stick), and we're 360 posts into the thread.

Forum List

Back