Dossier, Dossier, Dossier

5598-1537223043-69309785454626b510327859049d9be7.jpg

This was the request: I asked for 2 or 3, knowing that you couldn't cite formative volumes.

I asked for the books that informed your political outlook.

Clearly, you still can't.

You clearly have a skewed idea of what politics is. Politics is made up of a lot more than just books about the KGB or someone's political philosophies. There is only one person you need to know when understanding modern day politics, and that is Machiavelli. People set goals to remain in power, and they do whatever they feel is needed to do so, no matter what that cost might be at other's expense. This is something I didn't understand at a younger age, and I let my family and environment in which I lived push me to label myself as a Republican. Yet as I grew to pay more attention to politics and the world around me, I began to realize and understand what Machiavellianism is, and that it wasn't the type of person I wanted to be. I think we as a people should live like Gandhi spoke, that we MUST look at ourselves and judge our being based on not how much we have, or what kind of status we have, but based on how we treat the most vulnerable people in our society.

What I intended to prove, and have done so, is that you have no background nor basis for understanding geopolitics.

The books you provided are merely vocational texts.

You can't even seem to understand the question that was asked.

I gave you three that really would help you a great deal.

Study of same, it seems, is out of the question for you.

Oh yeah sure I don't. State crime and crimes of globalization have NOTHING to do with politics right? Jesus you are dumb.

This was the request: I asked for 2 or 3, knowing that you couldn't cite formative volumes.

I asked for the books that informed your political outlook.

Clearly, you still can't.

You clearly have a skewed idea of what politics is. Politics is made up of a lot more than just books about the KGB or someone's political philosophies. There is only one person you need to know when understanding modern day politics, and that is Machiavelli. People set goals to remain in power, and they do whatever they feel is needed to do so, no matter what that cost might be at other's expense. This is something I didn't understand at a younger age, and I let my family and environment in which I lived push me to label myself as a Republican. Yet as I grew to pay more attention to politics and the world around me, I began to realize and understand what Machiavellianism is, and that it wasn't the type of person I wanted to be. I think we as a people should live like Gandhi spoke, that we MUST look at ourselves and judge our being based on not how much we have, or what kind of status we have, but based on how we treat the most vulnerable people in our society.

What I intended to prove, and have done so, is that you have no background nor basis for understanding geopolitics.

The books you provided are merely vocational texts.

You can't even seem to understand the question that was asked.

I gave you three that really would help you a great deal.

Study of same, it seems, is out of the question for you.

Oh yeah sure I don't. State crime and crimes of globalization have NOTHING to do with politics right? Jesus you are dumb.

Why sugar coat it....you are exactly the sort the Left needs to validate their views: woefully unprepared in your knowledge of the world and its history.

The American-wannabe, George Santayana, was speaking of folks like you when he commented on those who do not study.

What more is there to say?

Here is Mueller's brief, for all you idiots with your head up your own arse:

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI
Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

Notice points (ii) and (iii)? And that last sentence?
Mueller has an open-ended investigation, handed to him by the Republican Party, and officials (the best people) appointed by Trump.
So yes, he may well include Hellary in the net, but he sure as hell will be nailing ALL the Trumps, given the shady history of America's top Crime Family.
Sit back and watch the mayhem.

Strzok wrote about it in his texts to Page, how they did not want Trump to win and had already net to strategize. Talking to you is a waste of time.

Quote them in entirety with links.

Afterwards, are you going to demand that he prove water is wet?

OMG....you're not still falling for the "media leak strategy" thing are you? :lol: Wow, you Trumpsters take the cake...still believing debunked malarkey...

Let me guess, you still think Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza joint that has no basement, don't you?

tenor.gif

I see Mueller's marching orders, but why for only the Trump campaign and not Clinton's? Comey's testimony/leaks apparently created the mess, I'm glad Trump fired Comey, too bad it's so partisan as to be worthless. They get small fish for unrelated crimes, so what?? One by one the straws are grasped, and one by one there is no there there.

Strzok wrote about it in his texts to Page, how they did not want Trump to win and had already net to strategize. Talking to you is a waste of time.

Look them up. You have been provided with links to articles, reports, and you have Google. If you are looking for spoon-feeding, go see your mom.

OMG....you're not still falling for the "media leak strategy" thing are you? :lol: Wow, you Trumpsters take the cake...still believing debunked malarkey...
That has to be the lamest attempt to spin a story I have ever seen.

So you are suggesting Strzok knew someone would later be looking at his texts between him and his mistress and decided to 'plant' a fake conversation about their 'Leaking STRATEGY' and how several other agencies were doing the same thing?!

Bwuhahahahaha!

I see Mueller's marching orders, but why for only the Trump campaign and not Clinton's? Comey's testimony/leaks apparently created the mess, I'm glad Trump fired Comey, too bad it's so partisan as to be worthless. They get small fish for unrelated crimes, so what?? One by one the straws are grasped, and one by one there is no there there.

5 guilty pleas with the added bonus of them all being corroborating witnesses is "no there"? A campaign chairman, a national security advisor, a foreign policy advisor (or coffee boy if you prefer) and a personal lawyer seems pretty "there" if you ask me.

Sit tight, be patient. If Mueller's report ever gets to see the light of day, all the Russian nesting dolls will fall into place.

So you are suggesting Strzok knew someone would later be looking at his texts between him and his mistress and decided to 'plant' a fake conversation about their 'Leaking STRATEGY' and how several other agencies were doing the same thing?!

Bwuhahahahaha!

You really are some special kind of individual...And not in a good way. The media leak strategy being referred to in those texts is not what you wish so desperately for it to be. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

I wish your conspiracy had actual been true. If Strzok had leaked his investigation, Trump would not be the illegitimate occupant of the oval office.

Look them up. You have been provided with links to articles, reports, and you have Google. If you are looking for spoon-feeding, go see your mom.

Strzok and Ohr are the two leading investigators that have uncovered Russian spy and Russian mob activity in the US. This is why Trump wants them gone. The problem you’ve got is Mueller and the Attorney General of New York and the prosecutors for the Southern District of New York have all of that evidence.

There will be no escape for dotard

Strzok and Ohr are the two leading investigators that have uncovered Russian spy and Russian mob activity in the US. This is why Trump wants them gone. The problem you’ve got is Mueller and the Attorney General of New York and the prosecutors for the Southern District of New York have all of that evidence.

There will be no escape for dotard
Not only that but getting rid of these guys doesn't get rid of the dedicated agents that work for them or the evidence they have collected.

Afterwards, are you going to demand that he prove water is wet?

Let me guess, you still think Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza joint that has no basement, don't you?

tenor.gif

Nay, nay.....let ME guess:

You went through the trouble of chewing through the restraints to post that stupidity???

You really are some special kind of individual...And not in a good way. The media leak strategy being referred to in those texts is not what you wish so desperately for it to be. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

I wish your conspiracy had actual been true. If Strzok had leaked his investigation, Trump would not be the illegitimate occupant of the oval office.

1. As Strzok does not give specific details regarding the 'Leak Strategy' or who their 'sister' (agencies) are, you have no clue what he means by 'Leak Strategy'. You are just spewing propaganda, speculation, and BS.

2. In her testimony before Congress Page made it clear - 'What the texts SAY are EXACTLY what was meant'. No code, no 'talking around' anything, as they believed their conversation would never be seen by anyone else, just as everyone of the conspirators was sure that after Hillary won none of this would ever come out.

Like it or not, Strzok - already proving there was a coordinated conspiracy going on by him, an FBI Agent, working with the Directors of the CIA and NIA to author the Intel Community Report and Intel Community Assessments - both based off of the Dossier provided by a foreign spy working with the Russians who wrote it and who was also working with the FBI.

Collaboration has been PROVEN to have taken place in intentionally creating a false report which Strzok took back to the FBI, a false report evidence shows was knowingly used to deceive the FISA Court judges to illegally acquire warrants, a false report evidence and official documents show was presented as Legitimate Intel to successfully manipulate Congress into starting an investigation and appointing conspirator Mueller as the Special Counsel.

It is amusing to watch snowflakes continue to wriggle and squirm, like a worm at the end of a hook, attempting to lie, deny, justify, distract, and completely ignore the only existing evidence of criminal activity in this entire investigation.

Let's review the low-hanging fruit that the corrupt Mueller chooses to ignore:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Not only that but getting rid of these guys doesn't get rid of the dedicated agents that work for them or the evidence they have collected.
On THAT we agree.

Consider the FBI as A FOOT: On this foot, close scrutiny has revealed that several toes have gangrene - Comey - the 'Big Toe', McCabe, Strzok, FOREIGN SPY STEELE....

No one is suggesting 'sacrificing' the entire 'foot'...but the rotten dead flesh that threatens not only the rest of the foot (the FBI) but also the life of the PERSON (the country) must be removed.

5 guilty pleas with the added bonus of them all being corroborating witnesses is "no there"? A campaign chairman, a national security advisor, a foreign policy advisor (or coffee boy if you prefer) and a personal lawyer seems pretty "there" if you ask me.

Sit tight, be patient. If Mueller's report ever gets to see the light of day, all the Russian nesting dolls will fall into place.

"....all the Russian nesting dolls will fall into place."

m_183062_a.jpg

You betcha'!!!

Hillary never had anything to do with it

She paid for the dossier.

"The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump's connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said."

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

But you just keep eating your leftist slop from the Democrat feeding bin.

Helped fund research?

Go ahead and grab any straw that supports your weak-kneed claim. I'm sure it makes you feel better, funny-boy.[/QUOTE]
Helped?

Bwuhahahahaha!

" If Strzok had leaked his investigation, Trump would not be the illegitimate occupant of the oval office"

Of course Strzok and Page did exactly that.....but, when one views the success Trump has had in making life better for Americans and the rest of the world.....viewed against the unending stream of failures of Hussein....

....really, why do you hate our country????

the Dossier provided by a foreign spy working with the Russians
working with the Russians? What does that even mean....?

give your details!

It means, you dunce, that Steele was a life-long communist and served as the conduit for Putin to slide the anti-Trump dossier to the DNC and their media servants.

Need me to smash another custard pie in your kisser?
Here it comes:

1. [Supposed author of the dossier,] Steele was a “confirmed socialist” in college at Oxford when he was hired by MI6, another point of suspicion for someone who would be dispatched to Moscow as a spy and later serve as head of the Russian desk at MI6, all extremely sensitive positions." The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

2.. Christopher Steele, Hillary's employee, got the 'dossier' via
Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch linked to Vladimir Putin, according to a new report.
CHRISTOPHER STEELE REPORTEDLY WORKED FOR SANCTIONED RUSSIAN OLIGARCH
Christopher Steele Reportedly Worked For Sanctioned Russian Oligarch

3. Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

4. If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.

=====================================

CHRISTOPHER STEELE REPORTEDLY WORKED FOR SANCTIONED RUSSIAN OLIGARCH

1:15 PM 08/29/2018

Chuck Ross | Reporter

• Dossier author Christopher Steele worked as a subcontractor for Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch linked to Vladimir Putin, according to a new report
  • Steele facilitated a meeting in September 2015 between Deripaska and DOJ official Bruce Ohr, according to The Hill
  • Steele’s links to Deripaska have been one of the more puzzling aspects of the Trump-Russia probe
Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous Trump dossier, worked as a contractor for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and facilitated a meeting between the billionaire and Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr.

Deripaska’s law firm hired Steele’s private intelligence group, Orbis Business Intelligence, in 2012 to conduct research for Deripaska as part of a lawsuit against the billionaire, according to The Hill.

Steele, a former MI6 officer with experience in Moscow, also facilitated a meeting in September 2015 between Deripaska and Ohr, the Justice Department official whose wife worked for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile the dossier.

FBI agents attended the meeting, which was aimed at getting Deripaska to provide information for organized crime investigations.

Steele’s relationship with Deripaska has remained a mystery for months, ever since Republican lawmakers hinted at a connection between the two. It has marked one of the stranger twists in the Trump-Russia saga given Steele’s work on the dossier, which alleges that the Kremlin conspired with President Donald Trump’s campaign to influence the 2016 election. (RELATED: Emails Show Christopher Steele Lobbied DOJ Official Bruce Ohr For Putin-Linked Oligarch’s Visa)

Deripaska, an aluminum magnate, is said to be a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin. The U.S. government also revoked his visa in 2006 because of suspected ties to Russian organized crime. Deripaska has traveled multiple times to the U.S. in recent years, The Hill reported.

Deripaska’s visa issues appear to have been a focus of Steele’s.

Steele emailed Ohr on Feb. 8, 2016 after the government had agreed to grant Deripaska a visa to travel to the U.S. later that month.

“As far as I’m concerned, this is good news all round although as before, it would be helpful if you could monitor it and let me know if any complications arise,” Steele wrote.

Ohr said that “to the extent I can I will keep an eye on the situation.”

Deripaska rarely dealt directly with Steele, according to The Hill’s sources. But Steele was on friendly terms with one of Deripaska’s attorneys.

At some point, Steele began meeting with Ohr to discuss a different matter — an investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government. Steele was hired by Fusion GPS in June 2016. He went on to compile 17 memos accusing various Trump campaign advisers of conspiring with the Kremlin.

The FBI used the unverified reports to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

FBI agents interviewed Deripaska in September 2016 about possible collusion, including whether former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was involved. Deripaska and Manafort had business ties stretching back more than a decade. During the campaign, they were locked in a legal battle over a failed cable TV company in Ukraine.

Deripaska’s links to Steele have generated speculation that Deripaska provided information that ended up in the dossier, either as a witting or unwitting source.

But Deripaska provided a statement to The Hill denying any involvement in the dossier.

“The latest reckless media chatter proposes that I had some unspecified involvement in the so-called dossier. Like most of the absurd fantasies and smears that ricochet across the internet, it is utterly false. I had absolutely nothing to do with this project, and I never had any knowledge of it until it was reported in the media and I certainly wasn’t involved in any activity related to it,” he told The Hill.

Christopher Steele Reportedly Worked For Sanctioned Russian Oligarch

Forum List

Back