Dr. Ben Carson on Gay Marriage

So..he compared gay couples with NAMBLA or beastiality. Wonderful. :doubt:

What would you expect? He is a Christian...

It's no like gays can decide a nation election anyway. He may as well come down on the correct side of the issue and be honest at the same time. Better than the dems whoo allwere against gay marriage before they found out they could get a few more votes for supporting the abominations...

So Christians (if they are really Christians) believe that it is acceptable to compare gay couples with NAMBLA and beastiality? Is that what we know real Christians by?

Of course. They are all the same... abominations...

But remember, hate the sin not the sinner.

You can chose your behaviors!

It's no like gays can decide a nation election anyway. He may as well come down on the correct side of the issue and be honest at the same time. Better than the dems whoo allwere against gay marriage before they found out they could get a few more votes for supporting the abominations...

So Christians (if they are really Christians) believe that it is acceptable to compare gay couples with NAMBLA and beastiality? Is that what we know real Christians by?

There you have it....to a Christian, gays are the same as NAMBLA and beastiality.

There you have it....to a Christian, gays are the same as NAMBLA and beastiality.

Was that EVER a question? Sin is sin...

And you're a bigot. Abominations? Remove the log in your eye before you go around removing other's toothpicks. Hypocrite. And he's a fake Christian.

And you're a bigot. Abominations? Remove the log in your eye before you go around removing other's toothpicks. Hypocrite. And he's a fake Christian.

I'm no hypocrite. I am a sinner too.

...and I'm no bigot. I have gay friends and relatives, who all know I consider them sinners as I do myself. I'm not going to make excuses for you or me...

Homosexuality is an abomination.

Was that EVER a question? Sin is sin...

It is such a pleasure to see people like you becoming more and more marginalized. A great pleasure.

See the hate in your words...

haha

You want to talk about marginal --- talk about the gay voter....

Marginal :lol:

The candidate homosexuals overwhelmingly supported just got reelected.

Homosexual couples are soon to be awarded the same marriage rights afforded to heterosexual couples.

Meanwhile, bigots like yourself continue to lose ground standing on the wrong side history.

What I'm saying here is that you are projecting like a motherfucker.

It is such a pleasure to see people like you becoming more and more marginalized. A great pleasure.

See the hate in your words...

haha

You want to talk about marginal --- talk about the gay voter....

Marginal :lol:

Homosexual couples are soon to be awarded the same marriage rights afforded to heterosexual couples.

Meanwhile, bigots like yourself continue to lose ground standing on the wrong side history.

What I'm saying here is that you are projecting like a motherfucker.

REgardless of your wishes --- WE will be standng on the right side of future....

and I don;t have any hate for gays... none at all.

see the hate in your words...

Haha

you want to talk about marginal --- talk about the gay voter....

marginal :lol:

What i'm saying here is that you are projecting like a motherfucker.

regardless of your wishes --- we will be standng on the right side of future....

And i don;t have any hate for gays... None at all.

lolololol

No. That is just your warped interpretation of the issue. To expect everyone to follow your ideology is the very definition of insane.

I think that Dr. Carson made a mistake here, but not for the reasons that you hatemongers think.

The pure conservative position for all of this is to take no position on it at all.

No conservative is going to want to give the government the power to regulate what you do in your bedroom, and with whom. To give government that kind of power over a gay couple is to give that kind of power over a heterosexual couple.

And it gives the government power in other aspects of the peoples lives too. This is the proverbial camel nose under the tent scenario.

Government should not be involved in marriage for anyone. At best it is a states rights issue, at worst it is intolerable government meddling in the privacy of its citizens.

marginal :lol:

What i'm saying here is that you are projecting like a motherfucker.

regardless of your wishes --- we will be standng on the right side of future....

And i don;t have any hate for gays... None at all.

lolololol

I don't hate anybody...

579099_448441535232860_1247776842_n.jpg

The good doctor is a lot smarter than you are.
Definition of SODOMY

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal
— sod·om·it·ic or sod·om·it·i·cal adjective

Definition of SODOMY

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal

Funny you should mention sodomy. The word came from the story of Sodom and Gommorah. You know, the one where Lot is raped by his own daughters. That is after he offered his daughters up to be raped by the townspeople. But anyways, about those "icky" gays....

Definition of SODOMY

Funny you should mention sodomy. The word came from the story of Sodom and Gommorah. You know, the one where Lot is raped by his own daughters. That is after he offered his daughters up to be raped by the townspeople. But anyways, about those "icky" gays....

Irrelevant
my reply was in response to the above post
So..he compared gay couples with NAMBLA or beastiality. Wonderful.

According to the definition they are the same.

Definition of SODOMY

Irrelevant

As every man who ever got a blowjob.

Irrelevant

As every man who ever got a blowjob.
oh well the faggot in the board acted as if it was odd to compare faggots with having sex with animals.

Forum List

Back