Dr. Ben Carson on Gay Marriage

117279194246647808.jpg

thanks for showing the palpable bigotry and hate that exudes from the left

I notice that while accusing me of bigotry you conveniently had no criticism of Bigreb actually saying "hell yea i'm a bigot". Do you people even try to look consistent anymore? You can't make this shit up.
I guess I need once again, to throw up the true definition of the word, as defined, unedited, by Websters:

bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from his or her own.

bigoted: utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from ones own.

bigotry: 1. stubborn and complete intolerence of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from ones own. 2. actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.

Soooo, ya' see, you're a bigot.... I'm a bigot....There isn't a person on this earth who is NOT a bigot....We are ALL bigots....Everybody on this board is a bigot.....And anybody who tries to deny they are a bigot, who is bigoted, and exudes bigotry, is a liar.

I disagree with all he says mostly, but do believe marriage is for churches, civil unions is for all non church people.

That's silly. Churches aren't required for marriage. Religion isn't required for marriage. Many non-church officials can perform marriages.

Marriage was adopted from religion by gov'ts for the purpose of encouraging the family unit...

You know the family unit was once so important to the gov't that they decided to give tax breaks for men and women as incentive to build a family.

hmmm

Lots of married couples don't have children.

hmmm

That's silly. Churches aren't required for marriage. Religion isn't required for marriage. Many non-church officials can perform marriages.

Marriage was adopted from religion by gov'ts for the purpose of encouraging the family unit...

You know the family unit was once so important to the gov't that they decided to give tax breaks for men and women as incentive to build a family.

hmmm

hmmm

Doesn't change the fact of WHY the gov't got involved in marriage...

hmmmm

thanks for showing the palpable bigotry and hate that exudes from the left

I notice that while accusing me of bigotry you conveniently had no criticism of Bigreb actually saying "hell yea i'm a bigot". Do you people even try to look consistent anymore? You can't make this shit up.

let's hear your take on Black agenda Report or are you being your usual consistent self?

I lend no more credence to a site called Black Agenda Report than I do to any op-ed site. Name an op-ed site and I can probably find something I agree with them on. I'd most likely agree for a completely different reason though.

hmmm

hmmm

hmmmm

So, gay marriage and gay adoption would encourage more families. Sounds good.

hmmm

hmmmm

just wow --- We have enough problems with immoral parents raising children. Think of the issues we would start passing generation to generation with that idiocy...

I know it happens already, but we sure as hell don't want to encourage it...

Yeah, it sure was fun the day the most liberal state in the union voted down gay marriage.

SNAKE DEAD!!!

hmmm

hmmmm

Not so fast.....There should definitely be comprehensive studies done to determine the long term effects on children are who raised in that environment....And those studies should definitely reach well into the adult stages of their lives, BEFORE such adoptions are approved.

The last thing this country needs is to just start bowing down to the special interests, at the risk of serious negative effects on those children.

Ya' see, most people who supports pervert marriage, automatically, and at this point, ignorantly assumes everything's going to be just rainbows and unicorns.....Everything's going to be just fine.....When in fact, as it pertains to the children who may be raised in that environment, nobody has any idea how it's going to effect them in the long term....They will no doubt be facing things that children in non-perverted, traditional households will never face.

And anybody who supports it, and can't possibly fathom what those children will no doubt face, seriously need to re-think their position on the matter, until they are able to actually grasp the possible ramifications.

So you think that uber-blue cali has a higher concentration of anti-gay marriage people than red states?

lol - This is what happens when you watch Rachel Madcow...

Seriously, folks, you should read this article if you haven't already. It's accurate and humorous. Right-wingers probably won't like it.

Dr. Ben Carson: Send in the Clowns | Black Agenda Report

Black agenda report? you mean the democrats plantation report?
Got to keep them darkies on the plantation

It's black conservatives and Republicans who refuse to leave the plantation. There they are controlled and have no "real voice". Else, why would the majority of blacks subscribe to the Democratic Party, which actually gives them voice, power-sharing, an interested "ear"?
Darkies? No white Democrat has ever referred to me as "a darkie".

Seriously, folks, you should read this article if you haven't already. It's accurate and humorous. Right-wingers probably won't like it.

Dr. Ben Carson: Send in the Clowns | Black Agenda Report

Black agenda report? you mean the democrats plantation report?
Got to keep them darkies on the plantation

It's black conservatives and Republicans who refuse to leave the plantation. There they are controlled and have no "real voice". Else, why would the majority of blacks subscribe to the Democratic Party, which actually gives them voice, power-sharing, an interested "ear"?
Darkies? No white Democrat has ever referred to me as "a darkie".

Darn right, that's why black people have fared so well in the job market under their black President. The dems are for black people. Dems fight black on black crime too, huh? that's why those numbers are still rising.

There are certainly more stipend checks to keep black people out of the work force under Obama --- now THAT is for CERTAIN!

So you think that uber-blue cali has a higher concentration of anti-gay marriage people than red states?

I don't watch Rachel Maddow or any other TV news/opinion programs. If my TV is on I am watching sports, a movie, or I'm gaming.

Now that that is cleared out of the way....

What I think is that the courts will rule in favor same sex marriage and that the same sex graph will continue to mirror the interracial graph for the next 20 years, at which point people will look at it amazed that such a short time ago it was about a 50/50 split.

You're on the wrong side of history.....again.

hmmmm

Not so fast.....There should definitely be comprehensive studies done to determine the long term effects on children are who raised in that environment....And those studies should definitely reach well into the adult stages of their lives, BEFORE such adoptions are approved.

The last thing this country needs is to just start bowing down to the special interests, at the risk of serious negative effects on those children.

Ya' see, most people who supports pervert marriage, automatically, and at this point, ignorantly assumes everything's going to be just rainbows and unicorns.....Everything's going to be just fine.....When in fact, as it pertains to the children who may be raised in that environment, nobody has any idea how it's going to effect them in the long term....They will no doubt be facing things that children in non-perverted, traditional households will never face.

And anybody who supports it, and can't possibly fathom what those children will no doubt face, seriously need to re-think their position on the matter, until they are able to actually grasp the possible ramifications.

BS. Find a credible source that supports that notion. I'll wait.

Prop. 8 passed due to more liberals than not, supporting it......And it's always worth a laugh to listen to the opponents of it, try and deny it.

The problem with many liberals, is that they just can't fathom other liberals not vehemently supporting every cause they believe in.....They just can't fathom that there are moderate liberals who don't support every cause they believe in.....They just can't fathom that a liberal christian wouldn't fall in line on this issue.

One of the interesting things I obsererved while watching local news coverage last night, besides the fact that the prop. 8 issue was not the lead story on most of them, but was when they went out on the streets for interviews, most people they talked to were pissed that the State had no official legal representation from the states Attorney Generals Office....That is their job, to represent the people, and the laws the people voted to enact., and the majority of the people they interviewed were liberals, of course....That does not bode well for the opponets of prop. 8, nor does it for the politicians who are opposing it, nor the attorney Generals office who is not standing up in defense of voter enacted law....And it only goes to show that this fight is going to go on for years.

Prop. 8 passed due to more liberals than not, supporting it......And it's always worth a laugh to listen to the opponents of it, try and deny it.

The problem with many liberals, is that they just can't fathom other liberals not vehemently supporting every cause they believe in.....They just can't fathom that there are moderate liberals who don't support every cause they believe in.....They just can't fathom that a liberal christian wouldn't fall in line on this issue.

One of the interesting things I obsererved while watching local news coverage last night, besides the fact that the prop. 8 issue was not the lead story on most of them, but was when they went out on the streets for interviews, most people they talked to were pissed that the State had no official legal representation from the states Attorney Generals Office....That is their job, to represent the people, and the laws the people voted to enact., and the majority of the people they interviewed were liberals, of course....That does not bode well for the opponets of prop. 8, nor does it for the politicians who are opposing it, nor the attorney Generals office who is not standing up in defense of voter enacted law....And it only goes to show that this fight is going to go on for years.
For years?????????????? lOLOLOLOLOL
Here ya go....straight from the horse's ass' mouth:
Rush Limbaugh: 'There Is Going To Be Gay Marriage Nationwide' (AUDIO)

Forum List

Back