Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

LBJ signed historic Civil Rights Legislation
It was Republicans who opposed making MLK Day a National Holiday, opposed a national monument and opposed removing Confederate Flags and Monuments

Actually, Reagan signed the MLK holiday, not any liiberal at all.

And Dr. King never advocated for the destruction of Honky Culture in Dixie and destruction of white southern graves.

And this, BTW, is from a Far Left, nevertrumper Republican.

Even this goofball Steele who works for MSNBC knows the story.

Republicans are trying to rewrite history to turn civil rights from a North/South issue into a political issue.

Civil Rights was passed almost unanimously on a bipartisan basis of those who did not reside in the South

LBJ signed historic Civil Rights Legislation
It was Republicans who opposed making MLK Day a National Holiday, opposed a national monument and opposed removing Confederate Flags and Monuments
The real suckers are those who lived by the rules of civility closer to those who live by the rules of anything goes.

Actually, Reagan signed the MLK holiday, not any liiberal at all.
The final vote in the House of Representatives on August 2, 1983, was 338–90 (242–4 in the House Democratic Caucus and 89–77 in the House Republican Conference) with 5 members voting present or abstaining,[11][5] while the final vote in the Senate on October 19, 1983, was 78–22 (41–4 in the Senate Democratic Caucus and 37–18 in the Senate Republican Conference)

Republicans are trying to rewrite history to turn civil rights from a North/South issue into a political issue.

Civil Rights was passed almost unanimously on a bipartisan basis of those who did not reside in the South

So it was Southerners, like the Clintons, Carters and Gores who dislike civil rights? Then condemn them, not northerners.

Dr King gave his life fighting against that culture

No one knows why Dr. King got clipped. The convicted killer never admitted doing it, much less gave a reason for his decision.

For all we know, Mr. Ray intended to whack one of the other black guys standing on the balcony at the hotel and missed and it was just a horrible mistake.

BTW, it was the Liberals fault in any event. Libs denied King a firearm permit. If he was armed and had his eyes peeled, he would have seen Ray and said "hasta la vista baby"

Dr King saved us from violent revolution and saved us from our own immoral treatment of blacks. We were not the great country we claimed to be.

He was a great American Patriot, as deserving of honor as our Founding Fathers.
I guess you don't read about the rampant violence in Black slums.

So it was Southerners, like the Clintons, Carters and Gores who dislike civil rights? Then condemn them, not northerners.

I already do

Al Gore ‘s father was a strict segregationist, Al Gore is a strong supporter of Civil Rights
Don’t know about the history of the Carters and Clinton’s

I already do

Al Gore ‘s father was a strict segregationist, Al Gore is a strong supporter of Civil Rights
Don’t know about the history of the Carters and Clinton’s

Al Gore Jr. isn't a "strong supporter" of civil rights at all.

In fact, he had an opportunity at Al Gore Sr's funeral to denounce him but actually didn't. That shows me where his true feelings are.

Al Gore Jr. isn't a "strong supporter" of civil rights at all.

In fact, he had an opportunity at Al Gore Sr's funeral to denounce him but actually didn't. That shows me where his true feelings are.
:slap:

Forum List

Back