Dr. Oz The Hunter

:dunno:

1652468291935.png

Last edited:
Ultra MAGA my ass. This guy has RINO written all over him & DT never should have endorsed him.
Is it the firearm that makes you leak in your drawers or do you just hate all immigrants?

And he taught him how to dress up like a fake hunter. Kinda like when Trump held up a Bible. They say it works well on morons.

How do you figure Doc Oz is a "fake hunter"? A lot of people like to go out into the woods and shoot wildlife, why do you find it impossible that Oz might be one of those millions?

Personally, I could care less if Dr. Oz is a hunter or not- why does it matter to you?

And he taught him how to dress up like a fake hunter. Kinda like when Trump held up a Bible. They say it works well on morons.
Still crying about the fake upside down Bible thing? I slapped that shit eatin' grin off your lying face when I debunked that a LONG time ago, but if you want to keep lying and whining, just keep lying and whining. It's entertaining.

How do you figure Doc Oz is a "fake hunter"? A lot of people like to go out into the woods and shoot wildlife, why do you find it impossible that Oz might be one of those millions?

Personally, I could care less if Dr. Oz is a hunter or not- why does it matter to you?
It doesn't matter to me. Why are you triggered? (pardon the pun)

Marble Collegiate Church made a huge mistake by disrespecting their most prominent member a few years ago.

Instead of pretending as if the Trumpster wasn't a tremendous Christian, they should have signed him to a long term deal like the Baptist Church in south Georgia did with Jimmy Carter.

Carter still attracts crowds after more than 40 years of teaching Sunday school on a semi-regular basis. Trump could have done the same with the Marble Church.

Forum List

Back