Drip! Drip! Drip! The Great Trump-Leak Conspiracy

well I'll tell you what, you show us the 33,000 emails and I'll bet you I find the evidence you so desire.

Guy, you had your investigation, you came up with nothing. Now we get to have OUR investigation. Won't this be fun?
i'm sorry, but the 33,000 emails haven't been processed, we're still waiting on them. you got em?

Never said it was. It's what is in them that counts. So where are they and let's look at them if there is nothing to hide.

You mean other than a lot of confidential stuff that isn't any of your business.

Hey, I would love for Trump to try to "lock her up". It will be hilarious when he gets impeached for that. But even Trump isn't that stupid.

Never said it was. It's what is in them that counts. So where are they and let's look at them if there is nothing to hide.

You mean other than a lot of confidential stuff that isn't any of your business.

Hey, I would love for Trump to try to "lock her up". It will be hilarious when he gets impeached for that. But even Trump isn't that stupid.

sure he is ..

Forum List

Back