Dropbox is Hiring: Whites need not apply

I think you meant to say East Indians. "Hindus" is a religion and East Indians hate white people worse.
Blacks in India (where 99% of H1-Bs came from prior to Trump) are considered to be one step below feces; that's how bad India is.
It's once again time for you to post more of your lies.

I support it. A majority of companies prefer to hire whites. I will support her until there is a level playing field.

Who?? Anybody that doesnt want the best employees they can get will have nothing but trouble
America must be doing something wrong then, because we've never had a pure system in which we always pick the best person for the job. Asians are generally the most qualified, but employers still pick whites over them.

America must be doing something wrong then, because we've never had a pure system in which we always pick the best person for the job. Asians are generally the most qualified, but employers still pick whites over them.
You can only hire from among those who walk in the door......far as I know Asians have no trouble getting jobs

How come professional basketball teams hire mostly Black players?

You can only hire from among those who walk in the door......far as I know Asians have no trouble getting jobs
Yea, and the white people who ostensibly got denied by dropbox will also get Jobs. Doesn't mean they weren't denied that job though, does it? Asians get less resume responses than whites when comparing apples to apples. Your response illustrates why some people don't mind this sort of discrimination against whites. When it was whites, no caveats were needed, other than that this is racism. For asians, you instantly pivoted to "well they just gotta keep working hard and they'll eventually get a job".

Last edited:
Yea, and the white people who ostensibly got denied by dropbox will also get Jobs. Doesn't mean they weren't denied that job though, does it? Asians get less resume responses than whites when comparing apples to apples.
The diff is telling one group not to walk in......could find yourself target of a Federal lawsuit.

What? You don't think that the protective melanin coating should be a hiring criterion? You racist, you! :auiqs.jpg:
The more the liberal racists prioritize melanin content over qualifications and competence, the more reluctant people will be to go to black accountants, lawyers, doctors, vets, etc., etc. There’s simoly no way to know if they were hired because they were the best qualified, or black and adequately qualified.

I'm Asian; Israel is in Asia.

Thread has, at this point been cleaned by three different moderators. Cleaned again, going back to yesterday.

The OP is a good topic, race/racism in hiring and a bunch of folks on all sides are actually discussing it rather than each other. Let’s keep it that way. Thanks.

How come professional basketball teams hire mostly Black players?
Well, you see -- meritocracy is a GOOD thing in those matters towards which black people apply themselves, and a BAD thing in those matters in which they don't.

When black people show an utter disdain for education, and contempt for the notion of developing job skills, it is the system's fault, and the so the "equity" double standard comes into play and demands the standards be lowered. When blacks work their asses off in athletics and succeed because of it, the same "equity" double standard is not needed.

Forum List

Back